- a lime (peel, pulp, juice)
- 6 eggs;
- a cup of sugar;
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar;
- or fresh liquid cane.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Lime ice cream:
- Grate the lime, then remove the juice with the pulp.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- The yolks are mixed with the sugar and the vanilla sugar, on a bain-marie, until the sugar melts and doubles in volume.
- Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
- Separately, beat the whipped cream, then mix with the egg whites and yolks.
- Over the obtained composition add the juice + lime pulp and half of the grated peel.
- The composition is divided into two food boxes, put the rest of the lime peel on top and put in the freezer until the next day or at least 5 hours.