1. Peel the mango fruit and cut it into slices, cut the bananas into rounds; peel the oranges and break them into pieces. Drain the canned pineapple and mix with the other 2 fruits.
2. Mix the pineapple juice with the brown sugar, cinnamon and white rum, pour it over the fruit and keep it cold for approx. 1 hour, then serve.
- More like a cartoon. A fearless cat chased a coyote. VIDEO
- How Gabriela got hold of Dani Oțil. But he on her too
- Signs that the man next to you really loves you
- Irina Fodor from "Chefs with knives" gave another shot: "The challenges will be beyond measure"
- Why Janet Jackson sells her clothes. Kim Kardashian's reaction
- Unprecedented experience for Cătălin Scarlătescu. Who did he go on an unusual vacation with
- Naomi Campbell is the happiest. He fulfilled his big dream at the age of 50
- The first Romanian singer to confess with whom he shares the bed and with whom he had love affairs
- Things that women do and men love. What to do to stand out!
- Pepe is no longer a good boy. Who is the woman he hugged
- Crepes Suzette. French pancake recipe with orange sauce
- Andra makes the mysterious. It has not yet been decided whether or not to tell the truth
In summer, nothing can compare to a fruit salad. If you want, you can add ice cream, cream, melted chocolate, syrup and anything else you like. Even brandy.
Christmas fruit salad is a very simple recipe. You need oranges, cloves and fruits in your favorite combination. You can use imported exotic fruits or compote fruits.
Wash the oranges well and then cut a lid, about two thirds of the height of the fruit. Then hollow out of the core, but in such a way that you do not reach the white part. If it is more convenient for you, you can use a citrus juicer for this operation, but be very careful not to damage the peel.
After emptying oranges, decorate the clove cups with cloves.
Separately in a bowl cut the fruit into pieces, put a teaspoon of ginger, a teaspoon of cinnamon, a little orange juice and brandy. If you don't like it, you can give up alcohol, although cognac gives it a special aroma.
Let the fruit salad composition cool for a few hours so that the flavors penetrate well, then put in the orange cups.
The fruit salad for Christmas is ideal at the end of a busy meal.
The best fruit salad - Easy and quick recipeSave Recipe
- - 8-10 p Servings +
- 20 m Prep Time
- 0 m Cook Time
- 20 m Ready In
The best fruit salad - Easy and quick recipe
You bought too many fruits and although you kind of ate them, there are still a lot in the basket, no problem, you can make the best fruit salad in two steps and three moves, it took me less than 20 for minutes, and I feel like not leaving it in the bowl. And if you have guests, it's the fastest dessert you can turn your guests on!
From a few fruits, lemon juice, honey and rum you will get an excellent dessert full of vitamins and minerals.
All you have to do is respect the way you prepare it and you will get an invigorating and tasty salad that can easily replace one of the snacks or a dessert!
Stay tuned for the list of ingredients and how to prepare it. I used the fruits I had left over from New Year's Eve and I had some exotic ones among them, but you can use any kind of fruit.
How to make the best fruit salad - Easy and quick recipe
- 1 papaya
- 1 Mango
- 300 g grapes
- 5-6 litchi
- 2 the fruit of passion
- 1 medium apple
- 2 kiwis
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 pitaya (dragon fruit)
- 1 juice from a medium lemon
- 100-150 g of honey or maple syrup
- 3-4 tablespoons of quality rum, I used Havana Club
- 1 l of cold
Method of preparation:
In a large bowl we will put lemon juice, water, honey, rum, the inside of the passion fruit and mix until the honey melts. Let it cool.
We peel the nuts as follows:
- We peel the oranges and take the segments out
- We cut the apples from their skins and remove the seed house
- We peel the papaya and remove the seed house
- We peel the kiwi and wash it to remove the fluff from it
- Peel a squash, grate it and remove the seeds
- Peel a squash, grate it and peel it lengthwise.
- Pitaya cuts the bottom and then peels lightly by hand
- The grapes are washed, cut in half and the seeds removed
Cut the fruit into 1/1 cm cubes and put them in the juice made earlier. Mix lightly with a silicone spatula, so as not to destroy their shape, then let cool for an hour.
Put in bowls with syrup and serve. Optionally we can add cream or wafe for a crunchy texture. Simple, fast and extremely delicious. Good job and good appetite!
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
2 mango fruits
half a fresh ginger rhizome
50 g butter
75 g brown sugar
Method of preparation:
Cut the mango fruits and thinly sliced ginger into julienne. Put the melted butter and brown sugar in a pan, and then add the mango pieces and ginger. Cook for about 10 minutes on both sides. Take them out on a flat plate, sprinkle them with lime juice and decorate them with balls of Greek yogurt.
An enchantment of exotic taste and aroma in the middle of winter!
Wash and clean the fruit. Cut them into small pieces - depending on your little one's preferences.
Put the yogurt in a bowl, add the vanilla essence, honey and pomegranate seeds and mix well.
Put the fruit in a large bowl, add the cereal and yogurt sauce and mix well.
Of course, there are children who may prefer to eat this salad with separate ingredients.
How did you like the article? Vote!