1. Put the evening beans soaked in cold water; We also put the cleaned pork legs in salt in the fridge.
2. Boil the rudder and pork legs. (I put them in a pressure cooker for about 30-40 minutes) .- With water, salt, bay leaf, peppercorns and a quarter of onion. In another pot I put the beans to boil. (about 1 hour). Then strain the water.
3. Prepare the vegetables: finely chop the onion; square carrots, green parsley and bell pepper as well. We grind the garlic (about 6-7 bigger dogs). Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
Cut the bacon into small pieces (cubes) and slice the sausage.
4. We cut the boiled meat into smaller pieces, suitable and eventually we deboned the pork legs. The veal breast is cut into larger pieces.
5. In a larger saucepan put the olive oil then the onion with the garlic to cook - add the bacon and let it fry a little. Add the vegetables and then the sausage. Cook like this for about 10 minutes. Add the pepper paste and the tomato paste and a little tomato broth. Leave for 5-7 minutes then pour water from the meat to cover. Let it boil for about 10 minutes and then add the boiled beans and meat. Boil for another 30 minutes - until the beans soften well and the meat forms a thicker sauce. At the end, add crushed garlic and let it taste for another 3 minutes. Taste salt, pepper, chili if you like.