I prepared the dough in the bread machine, but it can also be prepared by kneading it by hand.
In the tub of the bread machine I put water, salt, oil, flour, bran, yeast and sugar on top and I programmed the machine to knead and leaven.
After a while, I sprinkled the flour on a tablecloth and took the kneaded and well-leavened dough out of the machine.
I then divided the dough into 10 equal parts and on each I stretched with the facal as thin as I could, after each stretch, I turned the dough on the other side.
I heated the non-stick pan for the pancakes on the stove, put a cake in it one by one and baked it on each side until it browned nicely. You should not put oil at all because they have cakes in the composition.
Have a great appetite!
It eats in an instant! Kefir cakes - there are never too many!
Thin cakes with cheese filling and greens & # 8211 will be impossible to stop eating!
For the dough:
-300 ml of kefir 3.2%, yogurt or sour milk at room temperature
-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
For the filling:
-400 gr of 9% cow's cheese
-30 gr of greens (parsley)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the kefir with salt and egg.
2. Stir in half the flour and baking powder, mix, pour in the oil, then add the remaining flour and knead the dough. Transfer it to a floured plate and leave it for 10-15 minutes, covering it with a plastic bag.
3. Mix Telemea cheese with cottage cheese, chopped greens, oil, salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Sprinkle the work surface with flour and divide the dough into several pieces, depending on the size of your pan. We got 8 pieces that we rounded.
5. Take a ball of dough, knead it and spread it thinly.
6. Add the filling on half a sheet, flatten it with your palm and cover it with the other piece of dough, gluing the edges. Cut the edge with a toothed blade knife.
7. Grease the pan with oil and fry the cakes on both sides until golden.
8. Remove them and grease them immediately with butter.
Soft, fragrant and very tasty, these cakes will conquer you forever!
Chinese cakes in a pan with stone and copper particles
Prepared without greasing the pan with oil and in a quick time, they are even perfect for one of the snacks of the day, these Chinese cakes in the pan with stone and copper particles.
Good to serve with fresh vegetables, cheeses, various sauces, but they can also replace bread at main meals.
You can also find the recipe on the blog Chinese cakes with green onions, but this time the pan makes a difference.
The solid stainless steel base ensures even heat distribution. The food will have a delicious texture, color and taste, and the food will cook evenly, without burning. Regis Stone Copper Pans are incredibly durable, with a forged aluminum housing, a stainless steel base that distributes heat evenly and a triple non-stick coating that allows for rapid heating, providing protection from high temperatures. The non-stick outer coating with stone and copper particles ensures an ideal surface for cooking without oil and without sticking the dishes, maintaining their flavor and nutritional properties.
Copper is an excellent conductor of heat, often used in the manufacture of professional pans.
- For 5 servings:
- 450 gr of flour + extra for kneading
- 250 ml of boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sprigs of green onion
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the dough for Chinese cakes in a pan with stone and copper particles
Sift the flour into a bowl and mix with the salt.
Boil the water until it first boils and immediately pour it over the flour, stirring constantly until the flour absorbs all the water.
Let the dough thus form temper enough to support it by hand, then knead it on the floured table until it is no longer sticky.
Let it rest for 10-15 minutes, then divide it into 5-6 spheres.
We form and prepare the delicious Chinese cakes in the pan with stone and copper particles.
We spread each sphere of dough on the floured table, in a thin disc.
Grease the entire surface of the disk with sesame oil, sprinkle with slices of green onions and roll it.
We roll the obtained roll again in the form of a snail and we flatten it slightly with the rolling pin.
We give it a round shape the size of a baking pan.
I used the 24 cm pan.
Grease the pan with very little oil and heat it over medium heat.
Place the first cake in the pan and brown it for a few seconds on the first side, then turn it and brown it well on the second side.
We do the same with each cake, gradually reducing the fire, because the pans heat up very well and keep the temperature longer because they have a non-stick outer coating with stone and copper particles.
They are very tasty, they are worth cooking, and the pans are perfect, they are really worth buying.
Green onion cakes
In a bowl, mix flour, salt, oil and water. Mix the ingredients with a spoon.
Then knead a firm dough until you get a smooth sphere. Cover with a towel and leave for 20-30 minutes.
Wash and finely chop the onion, add a little salt.
Spread a sheet of dough on the floured table (approximately 3 mm thick), sprinkle the onion evenly on top (the filling can vary depending on everyone's tastes).
Roll the dough tightly, then cut rolls about 1.5 cm thick.
Each roll is spread on a sheet with a diameter of about 10 cm.
Fry the cakes in a pan with a little oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until nicely browned.
Oshawa Health Benefits:
- recommended for those with Yin energy imbalances and those with chronic diseases
- improves control over vital and sexual energy
- some cases of early impotence or impotence caused by excessive alcohol or narcotics, diabetes or cancer have been resolved
The creators of the diet say that some physiological side effects may occur due to intense purification and massive detoxification of the body, but that will disappear in a very short time. These reactions occur only in cases of massive detoxification.
Wheat bran diet: the secret to losing weight like a charm
It is said that you can lose weight easily with wheat bran diet, and those who have lost enough pounds following this diet can always testify to its effectiveness. It's just that we didn't really know how many days it lasts, what the schedule is, how it is prepared and in what mixtures. Benefits gives you the most valuable information about the famous wheat bran diet:
It is already known that wheat bran is very filling and cuts hunger.
In a first phase, the bran powder is administered daily, before the meal, two teaspoons five times a day, for two weeks. Branches have a role in facilitating digestion.
Bran powder can be added to teas, to soups, but their temperature should not exceed 30 degrees, so as not to destroy vitamins.
After 15 days, if you want to lose weight faster, continue the cure before each meal, then drink a cup of green tea or warm water. Thus, the gastric juices are diluted and the feeling of hunger disappears. At the same time, to supplement the dose of calcium, which is missing from the bran, two or three servings of yogurt are recommended.
Each week, choose a day when you eat only raw fruits and vegetables to supplement your nutrient requirements. In this case, the banana should take the place of the appetizer. After dinner, it is mandatory to drink two hot teas each: lime, shock or green tea, which helps burn calories. The diet should be continued for 30 days, and the results are not long in coming.
Flavored cakes with grilled cheese, fried without oil!
Today we suggest you try some wonderful cakes with cheese and greens. The cakes are made from kefir-based dough and are filled with tender cheese and green onions. These cheesecakes are very flavorful and incredibly tasty, they are prepared in a dry pan, so they are much healthier than traditional cakes. Serve hot cakes for lunch or dinner!
-3/4 teaspoon baking soda
-100 g of green onions (for filling)
-500 g of cottage cheese (for filling)
-salt and pepper to taste (for filling)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the filling. Rub the cheese with a fork so that they are not lumpy, otherwise you will not be able to spread thin cakes. You can also give the cheese through the mincer.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add the egg. Stir until smooth.
3. Wash the onion beforehand and dry it with a towel. Cut it very finely and mix it with cheese. The filling is ready.
4. Divide the cheese filling into 10 equal parts and roll them into balls.
5. Prepare the dough. Mix the hot kefir with the baking soda and add the salt immediately. The mixture will make bubbles a normal thing. This extinguishes the baking soda.
6. Add the flour in a few steps and knead the dough: it will be soft and sticky. Cover the bowl and let the dough rest a bit. You don't have to knead the dough for a long time if you don't want to get rubber cakes.
7. Sprinkle the dough with flour after 5-10 minutes and divide it into 10 equal parts. Finally, the dough and filling will be equal in volume.
8. Soak all the pieces of dough in the flour, flatten them a little and let them sit for a while: this will make them easier to spread.
9. Prepare the cakes. Put the filling in the middle, glue the edges of the dough in the middle, leaving the filling inside without air.
10. Press the cakes with your fingers to make them flatter. Do this with all the cakes.
11. Spread the cake with the rolling pin from the center to the edges, then spread the edges.
12. Shake off the leftover flour and fry the cakes in a hot pan without oil for a few minutes on each side until golden brown. If the cakes swell, then prick them with a fork and continue to fry them.
13. Grease all the cakes with melted butter and place them on top of each other.
14. To make the cakes softer, quickly soak them in hot water, then place them on top of each other and grease them with butter. This way you will use less butter and wash off the excess flour.
Yogurt and cheese cakes & # 8211 are made in 30 minutes, but are eaten much faster
Yogurt and cheese cakes are prepared very quickly. But the faster they are made, the faster they are consumed. My family would eat these delicious cakes every day.
- 400 gr wheat flour, 150 gr yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 400 gr grated cheese, greens (dill, parsley, coriander)
- Butter (for greasing the pan)
Method of preparation:
Add the baking soda to the yogurt and set aside for 5 minutes. Then mix the wheat flour with the salt and add the baking soda.
Knead the dough, cover it with a clean towel and let it rest for 10 minutes. If the dough is too thick, add more yogurt.
We can add up to 250-300 ml of yogurt, depending on the consistency, density and amount of fat in the yogurt. The dough should be easy to shape.
Grate the cheese. Finely chop the greens and mix them with the cheese.
Divide the dough into 6 equal parts. Shape each portion of dough in the palm of your hand. The dough should be the size of a palm. Add the cheese, mix with the greens. Cover the filling with the dough.
Form the dough again into a ball and then form cakes the size of a pan.
Grease the pan with butter. When it heats up well, we start frying the cakes. We fry them well on both sides. I fried them for 3 minutes on each side.
Mix the yogurt with the cleaned and crushed garlic and finely chopped green onions. Grease the fried cakes with this mixture. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Yogurt and cheese cakes & # 8211 simple and tasty recipe without yeast
If you like cakes, then you must try this recipe. As the dough does not contain yeast, it should not be left to rise. Prepare the dough, form the cakes and fry them immediately. Good luck with that!
Ingredients for cakes:
- 1 cup plain yogurt, 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups wheat flour, 2 dogs grated cheese
- Sunflower oil for frying
Method of preparation:
To weigh the ingredients I used a 250 ml cup.
Mix the salt with the sugar and baking powder. Separately, mix the yogurt with the wheat flour and a cup of grated cheese. After mixing these ingredients well, add the mixture of salt, sugar and baking powder.
Knead the dough, which we then divide into 5 equal parts. Spread each piece of dough in a thin cake. Grated cheese, divide it into 5 and sprinkle it in the middle of each cake.
Fold the dough to cover the cheese, then shape it again. Form the cakes again.
Put sunflower oil in a pan on the fire. Wait for the oil to heat up, then start frying the cakes. We can throw a little dough in the pan to check if it is hot enough.
Fry the cakes one by one, on both sides, until well browned.
If the cakes absorb too much oil, after removing them from the pan we put them on a paper towel. It will absorb the oil.
Crush a few cloves of garlic. Grease the cakes with crushed garlic. We serve hot cakes. I go great with a glass of yogurt. Have fun with your loved ones and increase your cooking!
Cakes, simple fasting pies, baked on the stove, slab, pan