- 1 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 pounds red-skinned new potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 1 pound purple potatoes (each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Blend 4 tablespoons olive oil, basil, shallots and garlic in processor until smooth. Season basil sauce to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Toss all potatoes with 4 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper in large bowl to coat. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Roast potatoes until almost tender, about 35 minutes. Pour basil sauce over potatoes and toss to coat. Continue roasting potatoes until golden brown and tender when pierced with skewer, about 20 minutes longer.
Transfer potatoes to serving bowl. Add cheese and toss to coat.