Separate eggs. We mix the egg whites with the sugar. Add the yolks gradually, then the baking powder. Dissolve the ness in 2 teaspoons of warm water, then incorporate it into the beaten eggs. Put flour, grated orange peel and cocoa afterwards. In a tart pan (or other form) place baking paper and pour the top composition. Put the tray in the hot oven and set a suitable temperature. Bake for about 20 minutes. When it is ready, take it out and let it cool.
Rub the butter with the powdered sugar. Add the cheese and mix well. Grate the peel of an orange, and cut the core into cubes. Put the grated orange peel and sour cream over the cheese. Stir, then put the diced orange core pieces. Squeeze the other orange, and syrup the top with the juice obtained. Put orange cream on top and level it with a spatula. We grate the dark chocolate over the cream, then let it cool.
A combination of flavors that blend very well, and our taste buds will be delighted.
RECIPE Apple tart for diabetics with Orange Jam and Skim Cream
Sweets recipes for diabetics who want to enjoy a sweet that does not harm their health.
In this article we will talk about a recipe of medium complexity apple pie.
Apple Tart Ingredients for Diabetics:
2 large apples
1/4 teaspoon cardamom
2 tablespoons orange jam
40 g sour cream
a pinch of salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons sweetener
1 teaspoon orange peel
220 g low-fat cream cheese
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
30 g of ripe and ground pecans
65 g whole wheat flour
60 g of oatmeal
How to prepare Apple pie recipe for diabetics
Mix the chopped oatmeal, wholemeal flour, chopped pecans.
In a separate bowl, mix half of the cream cheese and butter or margarine. Beat with the mixer at high speed for 30 seconds.
Add the sweetener, orange peel, baking soda and salt and mix well.
Gradually add the dry ingredients and incorporate them with a spatula. Refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 190C.
Spread the tart dough by hand in a round tray (23cm), making sure it is spread evenly, including on the walls of the baking tray.
Cover it with a double foil, greased with oil, and put it in the oven for 4 minutes.
Remove the foil and bake for another 3 minutes. Let the tart top cool perfectly on a grill.
Meanwhile, prepare the apple pie filling.
Mix the remaining cream cheese with sour cream, egg whites, 1 tablespoon orange jam and cardamom. Beat with a mixer until smooth as a cream. Spread the filling in the tart crust.
Arrange the apple slices on top of the tart. Cover with foil and bake the tart with medre in the oven for 35 minutes. Then another 10-15 minutes without foil, until the crust is golden and the apples soften.
Heat 1 tablespoon of orange jam and grease the apple slices on the surface of the tart.
Also known as chardamom or hell (in Arab countries), it is native to southern India, Ceylon and Malaysia (Malaysia).
Because the essence of the spice is contained in the oils from cardamom seeds, their aroma is best highlighted when the pods are heated.
Gently crush the cardamom pods with the back of a knife before frying them without fat or in oil, at the beginning of the curry preparation process.
A little ground cardamom is used to flavor coffee, gingerbread or Levantine dishes.
A very successful dessert! A great alternative to cake! Tart with sweet cottage cheese and oranges.
A very successful sweet tart recipe! It is very easy to prepare. It is incredibly fine, fragrant and tasty. It simply melts in your mouth!
-400 g of sweet cottage cheese
-100 g of 25% fermented cream
-grated peel from an orange.
1. Prepare the dough: mix the soft butter (at room temperature) with the sugar.
2. Add the eggs. Stir until smooth.
3.Add the sifted flour. Knead a soft, homogeneous and non-sticky dough.
4. Cover it with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Prepare the filling: wash the oranges very well. Cut them into pieces (including the peel). Blend them until they turn into puree.
6. Transfer them to a pan and mix with 70 g of sugar. Caramelize them for 10 minutes, over medium heat, stirring frequently. Let them cool.
7.Put the sweet cottage cheese, 90 g of sugar, egg and fermented cream in a deep bowl. Blend them until smooth.
8.Assemble the pie: take the dough out of the fridge and spread it evenly on the tray with the bottom lined with baking paper, completely covering the bottom and partially the walls (about 2-3 cm).
9. Spread the orange composition on the top obtained.
10.Add the cheese composition. Spread it evenly.
11. Sprinkle the grated orange peel on the surface of the cheese composition.
12. Bake the tart for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
Tart flavored with cheese, raisins and apples
1/2 cup oil, 1/2 cup boiling water 2 cups flour 1/2 teaspoon salt.
For the filling:
500 gr fresh cottage cheese 2 eggs a handful of raisins peel from 1/2 lemon sugar or sweetener to taste 2 apples a teaspoon of salt.
Method of preparation
This tart is good to prepare in advance, it is served cold and can be cut nicely only when it cools completely.
We prepare the dough:
We mix all the ingredients for the dough in a bowl,
using a spoon, then by hand.
Let the dough rest for 20-30 minutes and take care of the filling.
In a bowl, combine the cheese, eggs and sugar (I replaced it with a natural stevia sweetener), mix until you get a homogeneous paste.
We hydrate the raisins in hot water for 30-40 minutes, then drain them and add them to the cheese together with the grated lemon peel, mix.
Let's not forget a little salt.
Spread the dough in a not very thin sheet, about 0.5 cm and place it in the baking tray, previously greased with oil.
We do not cut the edges of the dough sheet, we let them hang on the outside of the tray.
We pour the filling and level it.
We wash the apples and clean them of the stalks, but not of the skin.
We cut them into thin slices and arrange them in a circle. Then sprinkle a tablespoon of brown sugar.
Turn the edges of the dough and shape with your fingers, then with a fork.
Bake the tart for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees C, then let it cool in the pan.
Mini Cakes With Cream Cheese And Oranges
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Roll the dough and divide it in such a way as to line 6 shapes of mini tarts. Press lightly, including the edges, then cover with baking paper and add beans. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove the beans and paper. Transfer a very small amount of egg white to a bowl and use to brush the inside of the tarts. Put them back in the oven and bake for another 3 minutes.
2. Reduce the oven temperature to 160C. Mix the cream cheese with the orange essence, the orange peel and the powdered sugar, then slowly incorporate the cream and mix until it starts to thicken. Mix the whole egg and the egg yolks. In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites until soft tips form. Carefully place the cheese mixture, little by little, on each tart.
3. Bake the tarts for 18-20 minutes until they turn golden. Cool for 30 minutes, remove from the mold and then allow to cool completely.
4. Melt the chocolate in a bowl placed over a pan with hot water and place in a pastry bag. Decorate the tracts with zigzag lines and fruit. Powder and serve.
Tart with salted cheese and Finn Crisp top
Tart with salted cheese and Finn Crisp top. A kind of quiche four cheeses adapted. Filling of 4 cheeses (Parmesan, Gouda, Emmentaler and cheese with blue mold) and top of crispy Finn Crisp bread crumbs.
I was very happy when I received the package from Maresi Foodbroker! A big box full of Finn Crisp. What is it Finn Crisp? It is a crispy Finnish bread, healthy and tasty. It is also sold in our country under 7 types. Read here more about Finn Crisp and see more many recipes in which you can use these slices of crispy bread! We also have one COMPETITION great for you! Details here.
For this recipe I chose Finn Crisp Multigrain. It is part of the series of ultra-thin crispbreads. They are unique on the market. It has a high fiber content but few calories. Helps optimize digestive transit and regulate blood sugar.
In addition to the multi-grain crispy bread, I also chose some types of cheese: Gouda, Emmentaler, Parmesan and Gran Bavarese (with blue mold), some eggs and sweet cream for cooking. From all this I made a wonderful tart with salted cheese. You can use any combination of cheeses you like and you have at hand. Do not be watery, with whey.
You can mount the tart in round or rectangular shapes. My shape is 28 cm in diameter.
Cake with urda and oranges
I love cheesecakes and cheesecake in particular, but you know that a cheesecake involves a lot of cream cheese which is not only quite expensive, but also very greasy. Well, the urda cake I'm proposing to you today is a reinterpretation of cheesecake, with ingredients like ours, lighter in fat content and more affordable for the pocket, but just as creamy and at least as tasty. . I recommend for this cake the cow's urda (it doesn't taste as pronounced as the sheep's urda) which is found in the brazier districts, it is sweet and very pleasant. Urda cake can be garnished with fruits other than oranges, but it's the cold season, it's the best time to eat citrus fruits and at the same time we can find them at a good price. A lovely tart came out, I hope you try it too.
Preparation time: 00:20 hours
Cooking time: 01:00 hours
Total Time: 04:20 hours
Number of servings: 10
Degree of difficulty: environment
Ingredient Cake With Urda And Orange:
- 500 grams of fresh cow's milk
- 300 ml. of whipped cream
- 4 husband eggs
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 130 grams of sugar (if you want sweeter, you can add sugar as desired)
- 200 grams of flour
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 grams of brown sugar
- 40 grams of molasses
- 1 knife tip of baking powder
- 1 tip of baking soda knife
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 6-7 tablespoons of milk
- in addition: 3 medium-sized oranges 150 grams of sugar for the syrup in which the oranges will be entrusted butter for spreading the shape of flour flour for sprinkling the optional work surface, fresh mint leaf
Preparation of Urda and Orange Cake:
1. Flour, brown sugar, a pinch of salt, 1 pinch of baking soda and baking powder together with cold butter, cut into pieces, put in a bowl and mix well with a fork (or a cutter especially pastry) until a granular appearance is obtained, like a coarser sand. Be careful not to work with your hands, it is important that the butter stays cold, does not melt in the flour, otherwise the texture of the cake will suffer.
2. Add molasses, 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract and first 2-3 tablespoons of cold milk. Knead quickly (preferably on a robot), adding 1 tablespoon of cold milk at a time, only until the dough binds (I got exactly 6 tablespoons of milk). Once the dough is bound, do not add liquids or knead.
3. The dough obtained is wrapped in a food foil and refrigerated for at least 30 minutes.
4. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius.
5. In a bowl put: urda, eggs, sour cream, 130 grams of sugar (add more at the end, if you do not find the cream sweet enough), finely grated peel (only the orange part) and the juice from 2 oranges, finely grated peel of 1 lemon, juice of 1/2 lemon and 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
6. Work the composition with the hand blender until it becomes very fine (if you do not have a hand blender, you can mix the composition until it is homogeneous and then put it in a few batches in a classic blender or pass it through a sieve ).
7. Grease with butter a tart form with a diameter of 24 cm.
8. Sprinkle the worktop with flour and then spread the dough, with the help of a rolling pin, in a somewhat round sheet, 4-5 mm thick.
9. Roll the sheet on a rolling pin and transfer it over the prepared form, where it is rolled, letting the dough fall into place. Adjust the edges (with a knife) to an equal height and refrigerate until it goes into the oven.
10. When the oven has reached a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius, the already prepared cream is poured into the form above the dough, the tart form is placed in another tray (oven tray) and put in the oven at a medium height.
11. After 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 150 degrees Celsius. Supervise the tart during the remaining 50 minutes of baking, if it tends to brown too much, cover with a sheet of baking paper moistened and squeezed.
12. The cake with urda and already baked oranges is left to cool in the form in which it was baked until it reaches the kitchen temperature (about 1 hour) and then it is put in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving, thus explaining the total time. preparation time of 4 hours and 20 minutes, practically, of all this time, 3 hours represents the cooling time.
13. If you want to garnish the urda cake with candied oranges, as I did, proceed as follows: cut transversely, into 4-5 mm thick slices, 3 medium-sized oranges, removing the ends. In a saucepan put on the fire 150 grams of sugar, 150 ml. of water and juice from 1/2 lemon (remaining). When the sugar has completely dissolved and the syrup begins to form blisters on the surface, reduce the heat to very low and add the orange slices, arranging them so that the syrup covers them (possibly turn them over halfway through boiling). . Boil over very low heat, without boiling, for 20 minutes, until the white peel of the orange slices begins to become translucent. Let it cool in syrup and you know, they have not only a very interesting texture, but also a pleasant taste, sweet-sour and subtly bitter, in addition to the pleasant orange aroma.
14. After the tart is cold, carefully transfer it to the serving platter, garnish with orange slices of syrup and, if you prefer, add fresh mint leaves.
The urda and orange cake is perfect to enjoy with your family, but you will not be ashamed even in front of the most demanding guests, because it is very tasty and good-looking. A section to convince you how thick the layer of flavored cream is.
Montignac recipes - Quark tart (cheese) and oranges
2 peeled oranges
250 gr. quark cow cheese is replaced with Fagaras / mascarpone / philadelphia + a tablespoon of sour cream
30g semolina is replaced with lentil flour / almond powder / oat bran
2 tablespoons fructose
scrape and orange essence, necessarily
all the ingredients for the dough are mixed and then the resulting crust is given to the cold for approx. 1h.
It is stretched, put in the shape of a 28cm tart, raising an edge.
Prick several times with a fork and bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes.
One of the oranges is cut into small pieces (squares) and the other is cut into slices (round).
for filling separates ouale.
The egg whites beat hard.
The yolks are mixed with cottage cheese, fructose, lentil flour, orange essence and sliced orange.
Then add the egg whites.
Spread the composition over the dough.
Return to the oven for 30 minutes. After 20 minutes, put the slices (the round ones) over the quark composition and bake the tart until the end. I think you can put round slices of orange from the beginning because the filling is quite hard and there is no risk of & quotle swallowing & quot.
Allow to cool and dust with fructose.
As I wrote above, this is the recipe given by them but assembled by me.
The tart top - from here (onion pie) of Otilia because I am used to it and it always comes out perfectly.
250 gr. wholemeal flour + bran (in equal quantities)
125 gr. very soft butter
4 tablespoons hot water
fructose (about 2 lg. breeds)
f. putina orange essence
Otherwise, the operations are identical: mix everything, spread it in the tart pan, let it cool for 1 hour, remove it, prick it with a fork in several places, put it in the oven for 10 minutes and then turn the filling over. cheese and leave in the oven for approx. 30 minutes
It is very good.
I made it last night but I tasted it this morning unlike my husband who ate it last night (how it got cold). I won't tell you how he cut it: crybaby: and how many pieces he ate. . . . .
I took this picture last night:
This, this morning, and it's my portion, yummmi. . . . . .
Because the orange has gone through the thermal preparation phase and is not raw, the recipe is monti.
Greek cheese tart
1. Fry the oil in a pan, then cook the onion and garlic for 6-7 minutes until soft. Add lettuce and spinach with a little salt. Add the lemon juice, mix well, then remove from the heat. Pour into a bowl, mix the cheese and dill, then season again, if necessary. Allow to cool.
2. Roll the dough on a lightly powdered surface with flour, until it reaches the thickness of a coin, then cut into 4 rectangles of 12 x 8 cm. Mix the remaining edges, then cut into 32 strips of 1 x 12 cm.
3. Divide the filling evenly between the bases, leaving a thin edge, then brush with beaten egg. Place the dough strips diagonally over the tart to form a grill, then brush with beaten egg. Put baking paper in a tray, then place the tarts and let them cool for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 200C. Bake the tarts for 30-35 minutes until the dough is golden and crispy. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Cheesecake and cherries, simple and delicious
Initially I had a tart with cheese and apricots, but I did not like apricots in the market and I opted for this tart with cheese and cherries. I love the cheese-fruit combination!
But I'm not sorry, because a tart delicacy came out, and next time I'll make it with apricots.
And because I received an invitation to the & # 8222Virtual hug & # 8221 challenge, I thought I would accept the invitation, embracing on this occasion Laura Nechita and her wonderful blog Laura & # 8217s sweets.
So I invite you to read a beautiful blog with delicious recipes, chosen and very beautifully presented by the lovely Laura, whom I adore!
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- 200 gr butter
- 1 or
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 300-325 gr flour
- 300 gr cow's cheese, fresh
- 100 gr salted cheese (old telemea)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons starch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 200 gr cherries
- 3 sachets of vanilla sugar
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We start with the preparation of the cherries, that is, we remove the seeds and sprinkle over them, the vanilla sugar.
We prepare the dough for the Tart with cheese and cherries
Put the cold butter in a bowl, add salt, sugar and egg and mix them with a fork, crushing the butter, then add the flour and knead with your hands, a dough, not very hard, but not sticky, which we cover with a food foil and put it in the fridge for a few hours.
We prepare the filling for the Tart with cheese and cherries
Mix fresh cheese with grated telemeau, add sugar, essence, sour cream and eggs, mix well and depending on its consistency, add starch.
I put two tablespoons, so I thought it was enough to not result in a soft filling.
The ingredients I use are from the Pilos range, both fresh cheese and butter and sour cream, I really like them and I use them in most of my dishes.
Assembly and baking Tart with cheese and cherries
We take the dough out of the fridge and we stop a smaller part of it, for decoration, and we spread the rest in the shape of a tart, covering its inner walls.
We spread the dough in a round shape, first on the lightly floured work table, then we transfer it in the shape of a tart.
Prick the dough from place to place with a fork, then spread the filling over it.
Place the slightly drained cherries on top, and weave strips of the off dough over the cherries.
First we spread the dough on the work table, then we cut strips that we place over the filling, passing them over each other in the form of a grid.
Put the tart in the oven for 35-40 minutes, at 180 degrees, or until the grill is lightly browned and the filling is hardened.
Let the tart cool slightly, then powder it with sugar and portion it.
But know that it is good and warm :))))) Not the other way around, but we are bad at patience when it comes to something good.