Beat the yolks with 2 tablespoons of sugar until they turn white, then add the dye. Add the beaten egg whites with the rest of the sugar and white flour mixed with the yeast. The obtained composition is poured into a tray with a removable bottom lined with baking paper. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes (until it passes the toothpick test)
Mix flour with an egg, vanilla essence and 100 ml milk. Bring the rest of the milk to the boil, then add the flour mixture and let it boil until it thickens, stirring constantly. Let it cool and then add whipped cream.
Cut the top into three, then pour half of the cream, add the second top and the rest of the cream and then cover with the third top.
For the border melt the chocolate together with the butter and milk on a steam bath. Cut a strip of foil for packing the one with crackers and spread the melted chocolate on top. Let it cool just enough not to flow.
Grease the edge of the cake with a little whipped cream and then roll around the chocolate border and let it cool.
When the chocolate has hardened, decorate with whipped cream.
5 surprises you can make on Valentine's Day for your partnerValentine's Day Surprises, Photo: thebareessensuals.com
It will be commercial, imported from "superficial Americans", useless (only she knows how much you love her !?) and yet… women want Valentine's Day surprises! Women always want surprises, and Valentine's Day is the ideal excuse. She thinks, no matter how superficial she says the holiday is, she still secretly hopes that you will do something special! So, it's the ideal excuse to either pleasantly surprise her with a romantic gesture, or to be surprised by her bloating and nerves (if you pretend it's not a special day)…
That's how women are, complicated! And because we are talking about complexity, it is good to know that for most women, a truly romantic gesture and a nice surprise do more than an expensive pair of earrings (remember, for most)! So apply one of these 5 Valentine's Day surprise ideas and you will see that you will be rewarded! Remember: you don't have to like her, she has to like her…
P.S .: These ideas can be applied by her for him, but they will not have the same impact…
5 surprises for Valentine's Day:
- How about…do you cook! Yes, you, with your gloves! Because a romantic dinner is always welcome and offers you pleasant moments in intimacy, but a dinner prepared by you, with your effort and sweat, does much more. Show that you care and that you tried, no matter what you do! Choose a recipe that is easier to prepare: for example, Italian pasta: all you have to do is boil some pasta and pour in a pan tomato juice, onion, garlic, meat and wine… It does not require the talent and knowledge of a expert. Make sure she is gone somewhere for two or three hours and quickly prepares dinner, a romantic meal with candles and a bouquet of flowers, a bottle of wine and greet her with a passionate kiss! Don't forget this wonderful surprise too soon and you will be a hero for a few months! Don't forget to prepare a romantic atmosphere in the bedroom as well - only there will you receive "thanks"!
- You don't just know how to cook and when you see a frying pan, all you can think of are two eggs with ham? Then give up the meal prepared by you personally - egg-eyes are not so romantic… But prepare another surprise: while you are away at the office / college, search the Internet for a new restaurant, especially where you have never been. Exotic cuisines should be first on the list: Thai, Indian, Mexican… Many say that Indian restaurants where food is served by hand are extremely passionate. And if you are not excited, at least you will have fun and it will be a new experience. Don't tell her what you are planning, but call her and tell her to get dressed at X o'clock and come to the door to pick her up with a bouquet of flowers!
- Dinner is not for you, but do you still want to surprise him on Valentine's Day? Then, following the last idea, prepare another kind of special evening. Find a romantic movie running on the big screens romantic comedy, the kind you never want to go to and invite her to town. If a romantic play is staged in the city, so much the better - you certainly go to the theater much less often than to the movies. After, plan a little getaway in her favorite club - Yes, the one you almost never want to go to! The scenario is the same: you call her, you tell her to get dressed and she appears at the door with a flower between her teeth!
- Do you think these Valentine's Day surprises are too cliché? You have to remember that everything you call a syrupy cliché, if you apply it especially for her, it will seem to her the most beautiful gesture made by you! So, speaking of clichés, here is a simple method, but so effective in giving him a little surprise. Hide in the house, in different places where she will look for sure (closet, bathroom, oven, under the pillow, under the keyboard, etc.) the tickets! Small notes in which you either write on each one “I love you” or you write on each one what you like about it… The choice is yours - it depends on how much time and thought effort you want to put in with this job - you can write reasons why I love you like: “because you are beautiful, because I love to sleep next to you, because you understand me, because you rarely scream at me, because you are not bothered by the chaos in the bedroom, because you are mine, because you keep me on my feet earth, but you can also raise me to heaven, because you support me, because your smile makes me happy, because sex is great, because no one is like you ”etc. She will be delighted anyway!
- Valentine's Day surprises? What would it be like to plan a quiet evening at home, but special and funny, proposing a game? Don't forget the flowers when you get home! After that, you will amaze her with your idea, especially since the game involves communication and learning new things about each other. The idea is not new, but most certainly you have not played this game, especially in the last one time. So, make a list of questions and answer each one in turn. Then compare the answers and see how well you know each other! Funny, intimate, communicative, open! So, write a list of questions on a piece of paper like: ● Which movie do you prefer? ● Which actor? ● What song? ● What band? ● What book? ● Which author? ● What magazine or newspaper? ● What color? ● What flower? ● What season? ● What place? ● What sexual position? ● What place for sex? ● Which person? ● Why are you most afraid? ● What activity do you like the most? ● What dream do you have most often? ● What do you like / dislike most about your partner physically? ● What do you like / dislike most about your partner? And any other questions you find interesting! Then each one answers in writing, without saying out loud, for himself and for the other. At the end, see how many answers you got to the other one and how many & # 8230 You can find details about the game in the article Do you have a serious relationship, but do you know your partner?.
"Valentine's Day" cake with cherries
Preheat the oven to medium heat, 180 degrees, and line a cake pan with grease and baking paper. If you have a heart-shaped tray, use that one. Remove cherries or berries from the freezer and thaw in a bowl. When they have thawed, melted water drains.
Melt the chocolate in a bain marie and leave to cool, separately, pass the flour through a sieve in the rain and mix with the baking powder, cocoa powder and salt powder.
Separately, beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy. Slowly add the chocolate mixture and the yolks, one by one.
Gradually mix the flour and milk to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
Separately, beat the foam pads hard and slowly wrap them in a spatula. Pour the mixture into the lined tray and bake for about 25 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
While the cake is baking, prepare the chocolate cream as follows: melt the chocolate on a bain marie. Gradually add the whipped cream and when they have mixed well, remove the liquid from the heat.
Add the powdered sugar in the rain and beat well with the mixer on medium speed until you get a fairly strong and frothy cream.
After the countertop has cooled, cut it in half and fill it with chocolate cream. If you do not have a heart shape, you can try to cut the countertop with a metal frame or a special knife. Place the cherries and the lid on the top on top of the cream. The rest of the cream is placed on top and garnished with cream, powdered sugar or compote fruit, according to taste and preferences.
Heart-shaped salad with icing
Here is a very suitable culinary idea for a special meal, organized by St. Valentine. Whether you serve it as a main course or as an appetizer, this salad is not only good-looking, but also very filling and healthy.
Ingredients for Heart-shaped Salad & icircn, with pomegranate
200 g mayonnaise (ready for a more dietary option, use the & bdquolight & quot)
170 g br & acircnză
80 g nuts
1 chicken breast
salt and pepper
How to prepare Heart-shaped salad with pomegranate
Step 1: Boil the chicken breast and cut it into pieces.
Step 2: Finely chop the onion and fry it in a little oil
Step 3: Boil the eggs.
Step 4: Grate the eggs, beets and cheese.
Step 5: Take the heart shape (preferably a silicone one) and place the ingredients & icircn layers:
chicken breast, onion, mayonnaise, eggs, cheese, mayonnaise, nuts, beets, again mayonnaise.
Step 6: Clean the pomegranate and distribute its seeds over the entire heart-shaped surface. You can also add salt or pepper to taste.
I talked to you about the Valentine's Day celebration in kindergarten here the other day. We will discuss friendship and celebrate through surprise activities. I will tell the little ones about what it means to have friends with help
More and more often, we have seen that small activities are organized for children in kindergarten, on the occasion of Valentine's Day. Pretty cute activities, blushing hearts, innocent talk about love & # 8230. All these slowly, slowly make their way into the innocent mind
Sweet hearts for Valentine's Day
Sweet hearts should not be missing from the romantic Valentine's Day dinner. A heart-shaped dessert will be appreciated and will add romance to this very special evening. What could be more pleasant than to impress him with a cake made by you to celebrate the love that unites you.
Top: 4 eggs, 2 tablespoons sugar, 4 tablespoons flour, 50 g margarine for cakes, 2 tablespoons cherry liqueur
Cream: 200 g cow's cheese, 200 ml whipped cream, 3 tablespoons sugar (preferably powdered sugar), 100 ml cherry syrup, 2 sachets of gelatin
Garnish: Cherry compote, 1 sachet of red gelatin, granulated sugar
The top is made from the beaten egg whites with the sugar that is added in the rain, to which the cherry liqueur is added, the yolks one by one mixing continuously, the melted margarine, and at the end the flour is incorporated. Take a tray, grease it with a little margarine, put a special sheet for baking and add the composition stretching evenly. Bake for about 10 minutes.
For the cream you have to be careful to soak the gelatin in time. It lasts about 10 minutes. The cherry syrup is heated on the fire, gelatin is added and kept for another 1 min. Remove from the heat, leave to cool and then add the sugar, cheese and whipped cream. You can add a few cherries from the compote to the cream, but cut them into quarters first. Add the cream over the cooled top, place whole cherries on top, and pour the red gelatin prepared as written on the envelope over the cake.
The cake should be left to cool for a few hours. After it has hardened, cut it with the help of bigger and smaller heart shapes. On the side you give them granulated sugar. It is best to serve them on plates printed with hearts.
Be the first to comment
Other TopFeminin items
- Palm oil, a controversial product
After recently seeing a documentary about the production and consumption of palm oil,
There are a lot of them right now weight loss diets, diets or cures, which have a
We know about cholesterol that it is an organic compound, a sterol, that is found in most
Dandelion is a source of vitamins (A, B, C, and D), protein, carbohydrates, but also tannin,
In order to have whiter teeth and an irresistible smile, you must choose the products that fit
This weekend, because it was my birthday, we made the chocolate cake that Emily had decorated us with for Christmas http://emilyscupcakes.blogspot.com/2011/12/best-chocolate-cake-tort-ciocolata.html. I couldn't keep it hidden, so I posted it on Facebook so that more people could see it. From there they generated all kinds of questions and the request to post the recipe as I did. Unfortunately, I only took photos with the finished product.
From the beginning I will tell you that this cake is the most chocolate and sweetest cake. I say that the amounts of sugar should be reduced, but in the past, now I present the quantities as I took them from Emily, but replacing the term "cup" with weight to simplify the procedure. You should also know that a large cake comes out of these quantities. I baked in a shape with a diameter of 26 cm and I got three sheets. Of these, I only used two sheets (and I did well) because the upper part was deformed, but I was especially afraid that I wouldn't have enough cream for everything. Anyway, it turned out super big and it's only a good cake when you have guests, they will all be full.
& # 8211 240 g dark chocolate cut into small pieces
Syrup (I added a syrup for syruping the countertop to the original recipe because I thought it was necessary)
& # 8211 100ml chocolate liqueur
Method of preparation:
First mix the solid ingredients: flour, salt, sugar, cocoa, baking powder. Beat the eggs separately, then add a little oil and milk. Pour these liquid ingredients over the solid ones, mixing well to homogenize. At the end, pour the hot coffee. The composition should come out like sour cream. If you think it is too thick, add a little more milk.
In a cake tin with a diameter of 26 cm, place the baking tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for about 35-40 minutes. (for safety do the toothpick test)
For cream put the sour cream and sugar in a double-bottomed pot and simmer, chewing continuously until it boils. When the sugar has melted, remove from the heat and add the chocolate and butter, chewing until all the ingredients are smooth. This composition is cooled and chewed from time to time.
For syrup caramelize the sugar and then pour the water, letting the sugar dissolve completely. When it has cooled, add the chocolate liqueur or any other liqueur you like.
The cooled top is cut into two or three sheets that will be slightly syrupy and will be filled with cream both inside and on top. I made spikes like Emily, using a silicone paddle.
We're getting ready for Valentine's Day
More and more often, we have seen that small activities are organized for children in kindergarten, on the occasion of Valentine's Day. Very cute activities, blushing hearts, innocent discussions about love & # 8230. All these are slowly, slowly making their way into the innocent minds of butterflies.
It's great for the little ones to talk about the love they have for those around them, love for his tough mother, who often quarrels with his protective father, love for his "lady" who managed to get into their souls.
Before being the “lady” of some wonderful little girls, I am also loved by a woman & # 8230Saint Valentine / Valentine`s Day is a reason for joy and a new opportunity to show our love and make gifts.
As you are used to, I always recommend a site that I find interesting or affordable.
The other day, looking for gift ideas for Valentine's Day, lazily sipping from a cup of steaming hot chocolate, my eyes ran for some jewelry online (by the way, women's favorites, right?)
Why risk the gifts not arriving on time, why not order the ideal gift from home comfortably? Today's technology gives you the opportunity to have everything just a click away. The online store focuses on customer relations and gives you a 100% guarantee that the products are quality.
The jewelry here is all gorgeous, but most of all I was impressed by some wonderful colored elephants. I would like to receive a gift from a person dear to me. They are special !!
In addition to these, the site also offers a wide range of special silver-plated jewelry, which would delight any woman.
What would you like to receive as a Valentine's Day gift? How will you spend this day?
Valentine's Day around the world
No one knows exactly how and when this tradition was born. There are several theories, the most plausible of which has in the foreground the Christian priest Valentin, who lived in the third century somewhere near Rome. At that time, Emperor Claudius II, who considered that marriage prevented young Roman men from becoming worthy soldiers, decreed a ban on marriages. Despite this law, Valentin continued to officiate marriages in secret, but when his actions were revealed, the emperor ordered him to be thrown into prison, where he died on February 14.
Another legend mentions a certain young Christian named Valentin, imprisoned in a dungeon in the Roman Empire, who allegedly sent a love letter to his guardian's daughter. It is said that this letter signed "Your Valentine" would be at the origin of the messages that my lovers send today, signed with the same formula as 2,000 years ago.
Regardless of its origin, Valentine's Day has become increasingly popular in recent years. If at the beginning this custom was spread mainly in the Anglo-Saxon countries, now Valentine's Day is celebrated all over the world, in various ways. For example, in America and England, on Valentine's Day there is a custom of sending a postcard to your loved one or giving a small souvenir. According to official data, this day is in second place in terms of the volume of greeting cards sent, in first place being, of course, Christmas.
Even though it is not a tradition in the Scandinavian countries, Valentine's Day has started to be celebrated here as well, especially by young people. In Norway, on this day, couples in love watch the birds together. If luck smiles on them and surprises them at the time of mating, then it means that their love will last forever. In the neighboring country, Denmark, on Valentine's Day, white pressed and dried flowers are offered, called "Snowflake". Also, the young people send each other funny little poems, meaningless, unsigned, called "gaekkebrev". If the recipient of the lyrics can guess who the author is, then he will have to reward him with an Easter egg.
In France, on Valentine's Day, the so-called "love lottery" used to be organized: young people divided by sex entered two houses facing each other, after which, in turn, they began to shout the name of the desired couple in the house opposite. If the men were not satisfied with those who chose them, then they could give up in favor of another girl. The unmarried young women gathered at the end around a fire where they shouted their bitterness and burned pictures of those who had refused them. As things often got out of hand, the authorities were forced to ban the organization of these "lotteries".
In Italy, in the past, it was said that the first man an unmarried girl sees on Valentine's Day will be the one she will marry or, if he was not free, then he will certainly be someone who looks like her. On this day, Italians usually offer small sweet confectionery specialties to their loved ones, very popular being the Baci Perugina candies - hazelnuts wrapped in chocolate. Also in the top of the gifts are the hearts of gold and silver, a symbol of eternal love.
The custom of giving Valentine's Day gifts is also widespread in Germany. In addition to the classic sweets and hearts, the Germans usually offer small figurines representing a pig together with a four-leaf clover - symbols of luck. This country also offers huge gingerbread in the shape of a heart, decorated with multicolored icing. Often they have a colored ribbon so that they can be worn around the neck.
Valentine's Day has gained popularity even in the most remote corners of the world. For example, in Mexico, lovers begin to show their feelings for each other long before mid-February, giving small gifts. Of course, the most common are the heart-shaped ones or Cupid, but in this country the color red is what matters. So, gifts can take the shape of any object, from balloons to underwear, as long as they have this color.
In Japan, on February 14, women offer men chocolate, and they return the gesture a month later, on March 14 & # 8211 White Day, when gifts can be underwear, jewelry or chocolates.
In the Philippines, perhaps more so than in Western countries, Valentine's Day has become a truly special day. In addition to the already traditional gift exchanges, in this country it has become almost a mass phenomenon for young people to get married on this very day. Thus, in mid-February, hundreds of couples gather to speak for the first time or to refresh their marriage vows.
Sweeten it for Valentine's Day
If Valentine's Day or his unannounced visit to the table surprises you without anything good in the fridge, you can quickly prepare a flank of fruit, after doing some shopping in advance. It's worth licking him a little, or maybe doing it for yourself, if you're in love with sweets.
Ingredients and quantities:
For the dough: 150 g. Flour, 100 g. Butter, 1 teaspoon grated sugar, 1 teaspoon cold water, 1 egg, a pinch of salt.
For the filling: oranges, apricots or peaches, if you have them somewhere, or fruit jelly.
Method of preparation:
Sift the flour on the board, make room in the middle and soak the butter a little by rubbing with a wooden spoon, then, gradually, the other elements. Knead a dough well, 15-20 minutes, then fold it three times. Leave to cool for 1-2 hours, then spread a 1-1.5 cm thick sheet. It is cut into rectangular pieces 7-8 cm long and 3.5-4 cm wide.
Place on a tray and bake over high heat first and when it starts to color on top, over low heat. Remove from the pan on the board, and after they have cooled, add two by two, placing halves of scalded oranges in a thick, vanilla syrup. Top with vanilla powdered sugar.
This cake can also be prepared with other fruits. After the flanks have baked, grease them on top with a layer of fruit jelly, over which two or three slices of orange or a peach are placed, split in two and cleaned of the skin, over which a little more jelly is added.
Over the jelly prepare a syrup of 150 g. Sugar and 150 ml. fruit juice. When it is well bound, add 1-2 sheets of gelatin, soaked in warm water.