I took the sweet sauce recipe from Timea, a very good recipe. A delicious sauce that delights your taste buds.
- For meatballs:
- 500 gr minced meat
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of bread
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 250 gr tagliolini with egg
- 1 lg of flour
- 3 lg of oil
- 500 gr broth
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- a pinch of salt
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Tagliolini with meatballs and sweet sauce:
The first time I made the meatballs: I seasoned the minced meat, I added whole eggs, slices of bread soaked in water and crushed garlic. I mixed well until the whole composition was homogenized. I fried them in hot oil, I made part of them with egg and a simple part.
We prepared the sauce like this: we put the oil on the fire with a spoonful of flour and leave it for only a few seconds. Remove from the heat, add a little tomato juice and mix well so that no lumps form. Then put it back on the fire and add little by little the tomato juice, stirring constantly. Then add salt and sugar and chopped basil and cook.
I boiled the pasta in a liter of water with a pinch of salt for a few minutes.
the pasta is not rinsed with cold water because it does not stick.
recipe for sweet sauce: http: //timeaioo.blogspot.ro/2012/01/sos-de-rosii-dulce.html
● 500 g minced meat mixture pork and beef it
● a clove of garlic
● a yolk
● 5 tablespoons fine breadcrumbs
● a nutmeg powder
● butter for frying
● an onion
● a celery thread
● tomato juice
● a teaspoon of oil
1. For the meatballs, mix the minced meat
well with crushed garlic, egg yolk and
2. Match salt, pepper and nutmeg,
mix very well and then between
palms, model the meatballs that
brown in melted butter.
3. For the sauce, chopped onion and celery
fry in oil and, after soaking,
pour the tomato juice. It suits the taste
with salt and pepper.
4. Add the meatballs and leave on the fire
30-40 minutes. They are brought to the table with puree
- 250 g sugar
- 100 g butter
- 300 ml whipped cream (not vegetable liquid cream)
- a teaspoon of sea salt (optional)
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Meatballs with celery and carrot
When we talk about meatballs, we first think of minced meat. But I like the news especially in the kitchen and sometimes I do.When we talk about meatballs, we first think of minced meat. But I like the news especially in the kitchen and sometimes I make some kind of meatless meatballs. They are light, good meatballs and can be eaten as an entree, main course or side dish to meat or fish dishes or steaks.
what we need:
1 small celery
3-4 cloves of garlic
for frying 4-5 tablespoons oil
How do we proceed:
Well, everyone would start by cleaning the vegetables. We do the same, so as not to contradict the unwritten rules of the kitchen. So we clean the vegetables and grate them on the smaller side. I only use carrots and celery because that's what princesses want, but you can also add potatoes, zucchini, onions, etc., according to everyone's taste and equipment.
We also clean the garlic and crush it well with a little salt until the water comes out of it. Put it over the grated vegetables, add the egg (without the shell of course), salt and pepper and mix everything. If you have dill or parsley in the house you can put if not, overlook like me.
And so in a hurry I finished making the mixture.
We now heat the oil in a pan and start to form the meatballs and send them to the frying pan. We don't need to give them egg or flour, we just wet our hands with cold water and that's it. We fry them nicely on both sides and after frying we store them in a bowl as far away from the eyes of the curious so that there are at least a few left to put on the table.
Meatballs with tarragon from beef, pork and potatoes served with brown sauce
Mushrooms with mushrooms
Meatballs with mushrooms, beef and pork, potatoes and parsley
Carrot meatballs with apples
Vegetable carrot meatballs with apples, prepared with milk, semolina and sour cream
Airfryer fried meatballs with flavored sauce
Last week, someone left me a comment on the recipe for crispy fish and french fries in which he told me that if I can make meatballs at Philips Airfryer, it really is the most super device. And, as Barney would say from How I met your mother& # 8230 & # 8220Challenge accepted! & # 8221
I've made some of the best meatballs of my life and that's without a drop of oil! There was a time when I tried to make meatballs only in the oven and grandma Sia, who is the most classic housewife of all housewives, told me that they are too dry. So I had some emotions with this portion of meatballs, especially since I put peppers and oatmeal in them. I expected it to be a total disappointment for Buni, but no, the culmination is that they liked it very much and she couldn't believe that they are not fried in oil. Verdict: then I don't know exactly what device this is, give it a good one! My Philips Airfryer rulz.
Ingredients for 6 servings:
& # 8211 700g minced pork-beef mixture
& # 8211 a small onion finely chopped
& # 8211 a quarter of finely chopped green bell pepper
& # 8211 a quarter of finely chopped red bell pepper
& # 8211 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic or press
& # 8211 a cup of oatmeal
& # 8211 a teaspoon of spicy curry mix
& # 8211 a teaspoon of flavored salt mix
& # 8211 one or
First and foremost, heat the Airfryer to 200 ° C for 15 minutes.
Until the appliance heats up, we mix all the ingredients for the meatballs well and knead until the composition is bound. Then I formed the meatballs, I don't like them very small, so they were about the size of a ping-pong ball. After the 15 minutes in which the Airfryer warmed up, I took out the tray and placed the meatballs. Put as many as possible, they do not stick together, it is important only to be in one layer, do not put them on top of each other. Put the tray back in the Airfryer and bake for 12-15 minutes at 200 ° C. Halfway through the baking time, don't forget to remove the tray and shake it well, to turn the meatballs over and make sure they bake evenly. Another important thing: from one portion of meatballs to another (baked the entire amount of composition in 3 rounds), the baking time decreases by 2-3 minutes, because the appliance will be hotter and hotter.
While the meatballs are being fried, we make an aromatic sauce from:
& # 8211 250 ml (one cup) sweet or spicy ketchup as you wish
& # 8211 50g brown sugar
& # 8211 100g butter
& # 8211 100ml apa
& # 8211 80ml apple cider vinegar
& # 8211 1 teaspoon mustard
& # 8211 3-4 tablespoons lemon juice
& # 8211 a teaspoon of garlic powder
Put all the ingredients for the sauce in a saucepan and keep them on low heat until the butter melts and the sauce boils a few times.
The meatballs will brown very nicely, more beautiful than you think! In terms of serving, you have two options: either put the sauce in a bowl and the meatballs around, the sauce being a sauce for meatballs or we can put the meatballs in the sauce and boil them, so we can serve them as meatballs classic marinades. I chose the sauce-dip option, because I'm going to serve these meatballs at my birthday mini-party this weekend. That's what I cooked with my Philips Airfryer today and I'm very proud of what came out! You're welcome!
It made us cry, but the result was worth the effort! Onion recipes: soup, pie and meatballs!
Today, we have prepared 3 simple recipes: soup, pie and meatballs. But the result melts in your mouth, and the recipes do not require expensive ingredients or special culinary skills. Even those who do not like onions, we think they will change their minds after these 3 dishes.
1. Onion pie
Suitable crispy dough and very tasty and delicate filling!
For the dough:
-200 gr of wholemeal flour
-100 g of thick yogurt or fermented cream
-1 teaspoon of baking powder.
For the filling:
-1 teaspoon (5 g) of coconut oil or other vegetable oil.
-100 g of thick yogurt or fermented cream
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Mix the yolks with oil, yogurt, salt, baking powder and sifted flour.
2. Knead the dough, put it in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
3.Cut the onion into quarter slices or cubes.
4. Heat the pan with oil, add the onion and fry over medium heat over high heat, stirring periodically, until it turns a light golden color. Allow the filling to cool.
5. Sprinkle the worktop with flour and spread the dough in a round worktop 3-4 cm larger than the diameter of the mold (28 cm) to form edges.
6. Transfer the worktop to the shape with a rolling pin and form the border.
7. Mix the ingredients for the sauce until you get a homogeneous composition.
8. Add the onion in the form of dough, sprinkle with grated cheese and pour the sauce.
9. Shape in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
10.Optionally, 5 minutes before removing the pie from the oven, you can sprinkle it with a little grated cheese.
11. Allow the pie to cool so that you can portion it more easily and the slices look nice.
2. Onion soup
If you have never tasted onion soup, then the first impression may be vague, but after 2-3 tablespoons, you will want to eat the whole plate and ask for another portion. The taste is refined and brilliant. It is important to boil the soup correctly!
-300 gr of chicken soup (without salt)
-1/3 teaspoon of Provence herbs
& # 8211 ½ teaspoon ground black pepper.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.You need chicken soup: put a few pieces of meat in the pan, pour water and bring to a boil.
2.Cut the onion into medium cubes.
3. Melt the butter in a thick-bottomed saucepan, add the onion and cook over medium-high heat until translucent, stirring constantly.
Advice. It is butter that gives the soup that special taste, so it cannot be replaced with another ingredient.
4. When you notice that the onion juice has evaporated and the onion is starting to fry, pour in the wine.
Advice. Dry wine is a mandatory ingredient in this recipe and cannot be omitted or replaced.
5. When the wine has evaporated almost completely, add herbs, black pepper, crushed garlic and salt. Mix very well.
6. In 1 minute, pour the strained and salt-free soup.
7. Cover the pan with a lid, and in 2 minutes you can take the soup off the heat.
8. Serve the soup with toast with cheese: sprinkle the slices of wholemeal bread with grated cheese (preferably Parmesan) and bake for 3-4 minutes in the preheated oven to 200 ° C.
3. Onion meatballs
It does not look like meatballs, but, served with cream sauce, it gets an exceptional taste!
-100 g of durum wheat semolina
-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
-2 teaspoons coconut oil or other vegetable oil.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Cut the onion into small pieces, but we do not recommend using the meat grinder or food processor, so as not to leave too much juice.
2. Then mix it with semolina, eggs, salt and black pepper. Leave the composition for 10 minutes, until the semolina swells a little.
3. In the hot pan, add the coconut oil, then form the meatballs and place them in the pan.
4. Put the lid on and cook the meatballs for 7-10 minutes on low heat. Then turn them over and bake for another 10 minutes under the lid.
Chickpea puree with meatballs
- 300 gr chickpeas
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive paste
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, pepper, paprika
- meatballs (classic recipe with 2-3 extra cloves of garlic, ie minced meat, 1 onion, 1 egg, potato or bread crumbs, greens, 6-7 cloves of garlic, salt, pepper)
Put the chickpeas soaked the night before, then boil them the next day until they soften enough so that we can crush the chickpeas between our fingers. We can also use canned chickpeas that are prepared much faster, being already soaked. Pass the chickpeas, add the olive paste, crushed garlic, oil, spices and lemon juice and mix everything. To adjust its density as we wish (it should not be too thick) we can use a little juice from the pot in which we boiled the chickpeas.
We will prepare the meatballs according to the classic procedure, so I don't write about this anymore, assuming it is known. The choice of minced meat remains at the discretion of each, and can be pork, chicken, turkey, beef or mixture. Chickpeas, beans and lentils, suppliers of fiber, are very similar, including as methods of preparation, so for variety we can alternate them in a tasty way on the table.
Mashed potatoes with sweet potatoes
When the weather allows, we spend our afternoons in the park. It would be too late to have dinner from 8:30 pm to 9:00 pm when we get home so they are always looking for dishes we can take with us and serve in the park. These meatballs are a quick but successful improvisation.
- 1 small zucchini
- 3 small sweet potatoes
- 1 shallot onion (or 1/2 red onion)
- 1 or
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal (ground oatmeal)
- a teaspoon of cumin powder
- green parsley
Method of preparation:
- I washed the zucchini and spread it on the large grater. I let it drain.
- I washed the sweet potatoes, cleaned them and put them on the large grater. Over them I added finely chopped onion, oatmeal, egg and spices. Over the potatoes I added the well drained zucchini.
- I mixed well and formed meatballs of the right size.
- I placed them in a large tray lined with baking paper and put them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees. I kept them for approx. 20 minutes on one side and another 15 minutes on the other.
I served them with garlic yogurt sauce.
If you find interesting articles to read on the blog, don't keep them just for you :), like the Facebook page and / or subscribe to the blog newsletter so as not to miss the latest articles. I also try to be present on Pinterest and Instagram.
Leave an answer Cancel reply
About me (and blog)
I am Flavia, mother, wife, daughter, friend, full-time job owner and blog author.
I am a dynamic man since I know myself, curious, who likes challenges. And so far, I've had a few.
I started writing on noidoisibebe.ro in 2015. Things went further than I thought I could go and, in 2021, I decided it was time to make a change, noidoisibebe.ro to become flaviahirișcău.ro. I needed a space and a name to represent me as I am today.
I write honestly. I write to help, to share what I know, to give ideas and a touch of inspiration.
If you have any curiosity about me, if you want to share something with me or if you want to talk about a possible collaboration, you can find me on Instagram and Facebook or you can write to me at [email protected]
I invite you to enter, get to know each other and "browse" the blog pages. I look forward to seeing you whenever you like.