When we cut the pork, I choose pieces of bacon with mice and a strip of meat that I put frozen for boiled bacon with garlic. Yesterday I asked my husband when he wants me to make him bacon with garlic, the answer was "now". In search of unique recipes I came across bacon boiled in onion peels and prunes. It is said to be an old peasant recipe. which gives with the help of prunes a slight smoke aroma.I experimented and I was satisfied with the result.
Why were our ancestors healthy and strong?
Among other things, eating bacon strengthens the immune system. This quality is due to arachidonic acid, which promotes lowering cholesterol, improves the body's protective functions and is also necessary for the production of chemical compounds responsible for immune responses and inflammatory reactions.
* Small amounts of fat are useful for the heart and blood vessels, regulate muscle contractions of internal organs, including heart muscle, and support vascular tone.
* Smokers also have a benefit if they eat a little bacon, due to the fact that it contains selenium. This microelement strengthens the immune system and prevents oxidation in the body. Thus, the damage caused by cigarettes is partially reduced.
* Bacon also slows down alcohol intoxication by covering the stomach walls with fat and creating a gastric bandage, which prevents the rapid absorption of alcohol from the stomach. The alcohol passes further into the intestine, where, however, it will be absorbed, but gradually.
It is widely used in folk medicine since the mists of time. Here are some recipes from the elderly:
* Remedy for joint pain. Before going to bed, rub the diseased joints well with melted lard or old bacon, chopped through a meat grinder, to which a spoonful of honey is added. Apply cellophane or parchment paper on top, wrap in a scarf or woolen scarf and leave on overnight.
* Disorder of joint mobility after trauma. The affected area is rubbed with 100 g of lard, mixed with a tablespoon of salt, then bandaged with a thick layer of wool.
* Mastitis. A thin slice of old bacon is applied to the inflamed area, a piece of foil from a chocolate or a pack of cigarettes is placed on top and it is bandaged or glued with adhesive tape.
What diseases does bacon cure?
It is a food without E, dyes and preservatives, which cannot be said about many of the meat preparations on the market.
At the same time, it has been scientifically proven that bacon strengthens the immune system, especially when eaten with onions, and improves the body's protective functions.
Paradoxically, a substance in bacon, called arachidonic acid, has been found to help lower cholesterol.
In small amounts, bacon is also good for the health of the heart and blood vessels, regulating muscle contractions of internal organs, including heart muscle, and supporting vascular tone.
In the case of smokers, bacon partially reduces the damage caused by tobacco. Selenium, which contains bacon, prevents oxidation in the body and strengthens the immune system.
Pork fat is also good for stomach protection, as it creates a gastric bandage that prevents the rapid absorption of alcohol from the stomach and protects it from the acidity that can cause gastritis.
In Romanian folk medicine, bacon has many uses:
It is said that the pain in the joints passes if they are rubbed with melted lard or old bacon, chopped through a meat machine, to which a spoonful of honey is added.
Sprains are treated with rubbing with lard, mixed with a tablespoon of salt. After the miraculous mixture is applied, the joint is bandaged with a thick layer of wool.
Bacon also cures eczema. The recipe for a bacon ointment is as follows: unsalted bacon melts and cools to 35 degrees, mix 2 tablespoons of melted bacon with the egg whites of 2 eggs, with 100 g of solanum fruit paste (mackerel, lasnicior) and 3 tablespoons of toast juice. The mixture is left to soak for 2-3 days, after which it can be applied on eczema.
For the beaks on the bones there is a treatment of 5-7 days with an ointment prepared as follows: finely chop 100 g of unsalted pork bacon and mix with a raw egg and 100 ml of concentrated vinegar. After complete dissolution of the bacon, apply a cotton swab soaked in ointment on the painful area and leave it there overnight, and in the morning clean the area with warm water.
Toothaches can also be treated as follows: on the painful tooth apply a small slice of unsalted bacon, between the gums and cheek, and leave there for 15-20 minutes. Most of the time, it is noticed that the pain begins to disappear gradually.
Despite appearances, eating moderate amounts of bacon is extremely healthy.
Bacon is a natural food, without chemicals or E's. It contains retinol, niacin, thiamine, selenium, riboflavin, potassium, phosphorus and calcium.
Consumption of bacon in moderate amounts has the following benefits:
Strengthens the immune system
This property is due to arachidonic acid, which promotes lower cholesterol, improves the body's protective functions, while being necessary for the production of chemical compounds responsible for immune responses and inflammatory reactions.
It regulates the contractions of the heart muscle
In small amounts, bacon is beneficial for the heart and blood vessels, as it regulates the muscle contractions of internal organs, including the heart muscle, and supports vascular tone.
Protects the body from the damage caused by smoking
Due to the content of selenium, a microelement that strengthens the immune system and prevents oxidation in the body, smokers are protected by consuming this food from the harmful effects of smoking.
Treat the hangover
Bacon also slows down alcohol intoxication by covering the stomach walls with fat and creating a gastric bandage, which prevents the rapid absorption of alcohol from the stomach.
Treats joint pain
To get rid of joint pain, it is recommended to rub the diseased joints with melted lard or old bacon, chopped through the meat machine, to which is added a tablespoon of honey. Put cellophane or parchment paper on top, wrap in a scarf and leave on overnight.
To treat mastitis on the inflamed area, apply a thin slice of old bacon, over which a piece of foil is placed and bandaged or glued with adhesive tape.
Bacon therapy is also used for * Eczema
Melt unsalted bacon and cool to 35 degrees. Mix well 2 tablespoons of melted fat with egg whites from 2 raw eggs, 100 g of solanum fruit paste (rye, lard), 3 tablespoons rosehip juice. The ointment is left to soak for 2-3 days, in the cold, then the sick places are anointed, twice a day.
A small slice of unsalted bacon is applied to the painful tooth, between the gums and the cheek, for 15-20 minutes. Toothache gradually disappears.
* Paint bones (beaks)
Prepare an ointment of 100 g of finely chopped unsalted pork bacon, a raw egg and 100 ml of concentrated vinegar (essence). The jar with the mixture is kept in a dark place until the bacon is completely dissolved, stirring periodically. Before the procedure, the heel is kept in hot water, then a cotton swab soaked in ointment is applied to the painful area. The compress is applied at night, in the morning wash the sole with warm water. The duration of treatment is 5-7 days.
Treatment for bone spurs
To treat the bone marrow, prepare an ointment of 100 g of finely chopped unsalted pork bacon, a raw egg and 100 ml of concentrated vinegar. The jar with the mixture is kept in a dark place until the bacon is completely dissolved, stirring periodically. Before the procedure, the heel is kept in hot water, then a cotton swab soaked in ointment is applied to the painful area. The compress is applied at night, in the morning wash the sole with warm water. The duration of treatment is 5-7 days.
Disadvantages of eating bacon
Bacon contains nitrites-additives that can interact with natural chemicals in food and the human body to form nitrosamines, compounds with a high carcinogenic potential. At the same time, it has a high content of saturated fats and increases the level of triglycerides in the body.
The traditional bacon with onion, sprinkled with brandy, is a healthy food "from the country", natural, without E-s and therefore better than the menu of those who live in the city. This is an extremely wrong myth, says the Honorary President of the Romanian Federation of Diabetes, Nutrition and Metabolic Diseases, Nicolae Hâncu. He claims that bacon is extremely unhealthy, even if eaten with onions and brandy.
Hâncu explained what explained the so-called "healthy" meal of bacon and onion from a nutritional point of view. "Bacon means saturated fat that is extremely unhealthy for the body, even if it is with onions and brandy. It has nothing to do with health. The Romanian peasant who went and worked from 5 in the morning until the sun set, at work, did he have to put something to eat? He put what he had, a piece of bread, bacon that didn't spoil, and water. Don't think he's drinking brandy there in the field. Eventually he drank it at home, when he arrived ". Nicolae Hâncu, Honorary President of the Romanian Federation of Diabetes, Nutrition and Metabolic Diseases. The food of the extremes “Those in the country who had a good economic condition ate unhealthily, and those who did not have a good economic condition simply were malnourished. None of the options are okay. A healthy diet as recommended by nutritionists today, almost did not exist 50 years ago, because we are talking about this period. Of course you will come to say that the peasant had intense physical activities, but then there were no gyms, swimming pools. The recommendations that doctors make today and that are being followed did not exist then. I mean practicing sports, smoking was at home, as well as drinking alcohol. Instead of yogurt, buffalo milk yogurt was consumed. In my grandparents' house, buffalo milk was considered a symbol of health. Does anyone else consume it today? No ", explains the doctor. The man of the 21st century no longer moves People no longer move There is, however, the perception that people in the country lived longer and were healthier. Nicolae Hâncu is of the opinion that the problem of man today is the fact that he makes very little movement compared to what happened 50 years ago. "Let's not forget that at the moment we have the possibility, through modern technology, to detect diseases that could not be detected. In the 60s and 70s, diabetes had a frequency of 1%, and now it has reached 11%. These problems arose because social conditions changed. Before, someone from Bucharest who wanted to get to Vârful cu Dor would go to the train station, take the train, get to Sinaia, then walk up to the top. Now you go effortlessly by car and cable car. We have remote controls, cars and man has become hypokinetic, meaning he doesn't move. The movement involves muscle contractions, and the muscles contracting and releasing substances extremely beneficial for the body ", said the specialist. "Don't promote grandparents 'food" "There are many vicious circles related to today's human life, but after careful consideration, I take it upon myself to ask the media not to promote our grandparents' food or food in the country. On the other hand, how many more bacon and onions do they eat this morning? Let's be serious. We did food surveys which showed that we did not practice this menu. What the Southerners say about the Transylvanians is that & lt & gt is not true. That's what they say, but we know that these things no longer exist ", Hâncu explains. Romania, in the queue in terms of yogurt consumption According to statistics, Romania consumes on average one yogurt per week, given that nutritionists recommend consuming two yogurts per day. Asked about the consequences of low yogurt consumption, nutritionist Nicolae Hâncu said: “The consequences are extremely treacherous. These do not appear in the form of obvious diseases, such as spasmophilia or lack of calcium or magnesium or deproteinize, but it is not part of a healthy diet low consumption of yogurt. If we do not have a healthy diet then we are not healthy globally either. We can consider that the yogurt deficiency can contribute to the irritable bowel syndrome, which has been referred to, and which is a modern disease. Second, it can treacherously contribute to global calcium deficiency. It can contribute to the diabetes epidemic, we have seen that if you consume yogurt regularly, almost daily, it reduces by 28% the risk of having type 2 diabetes ”. How to have a successful diet Hâncu claims that yogurt can be successfully consumed in a low-calorie diet and is associated with weight loss. The specialist claims that a 3% fat yogurt is also suitable. "I in the diets that I recommend, considering that I need adherence, that is, the person to respect the diet that I give. It says & lt & gt The answer is: & lt & gt. To follow it you have to like it because food is a pleasure and we have to respect that. In the short term, respect what the doctor says, you can also eat stones. But I need a diet that will be followed in the long run. In the long run, I have to give a food that is approved, or the yogurt with 3% fat is the one that people consume. If I recommend yogurt with zero fat or hypolipidic, after a while it will not be consumed ", said Hâncu. So you need to like the diet you follow. I prefer to mix yogurt with fresh fruit. We should eat 1-2 yogurts a day, ”he says.Romania - above the European average for diabetes Hâncu claims that the average frequency of diabetes in Europe is 8.5%. "According to the" Predator "study, published two weeks ago, which targeted the population in different counties in Romania, in people over the age of 18, the frequency of diabetes is above the European average & # 8211 11, 6%", he explained the doctor. One of the solutions to reduce this risk is the consumption of yogurt. "A risk study has been done that shows that people who regularly consume low-fat dairy products - yogurt, cottage cheese, low-fat cream - have a 24% lower risk of developing diabetes. At a consumption of 4-5 glasses of yogurt per week, the decrease of the risk of developing diabetes is 28% ", said Hâncu.
BACON IN ONION SHELLS
I learned from my grandmother how much I helped her as a child in all the household chores, to put onion and garlic peels in soups, broths, sauces, which not only acquired a good taste and an attractive color, but also became food-medicine. Even in black or green tea (I often mix them in equal amounts) you can add a teaspoon of crushed peels between your fingers. I also learned to make bacon in onion peels.
For the preparation you need: 1-1.5 kg of bacon, 2 handfuls of onion peel, 5-7 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of salt, hot peppers, bay leaves, peppercorns & # 8211 to taste.
In a bowl pour 1 liter of cold water, add 1 glass (250 ml) of salt. Onion peels are washed, cut with scissors and put in water with bay leaves, pepper and spices. Dip the bacon in the brine so that it covers it a little, place a plate with a weight on top (a flint stone or a 3 liter jar of water) and boil for 15-20 minutes after the first boil, until the bacon becomes soft. After removing from the heat, leave the bacon in water for another 10 minutes, during which time 3 cloves of garlic are cut into thin slices. The remaining garlic is passed through the press, mixed well with salt, paprika or hot peppers and favorite spices. Remove the bacon from the pot, dry it with a towel, prick it from place to place with a sharp-edged knife. Slice the garlic into slices, then grease the bacon with the spice mixture, wrap in cellophane and place in the freezer.
The onion peel can be stored for years in a dry place, without losing its therapeutic action. But with one very important condition: we will take the shells from the bulbs completely healthy.
To increase the volume of agricultural production we can rely, along with other methods, on the decoction of onion peels, which contains the whole set of trace elements: calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, chromium, selenium and many others.
Decoction is a good fertilizer, stimulates plant growth, at the same time it destroys the pathogenic microflora in the soil. It acts on plants like ginseng on humans. Plants become more resistant in the fight against pests and specific diseases.
Houseplants, watered and sprinkled with decoction of dried onion peels, get a healthy look and grow better. To 5 liters of hot water, add 5 tablespoons of onion peels, you can also mix with garlic.
For cucumbers. 1. If the leaves of the cucumbers in the garden begin to turn yellow, put two handfuls of onion peels in a bucket of warm water, bring the water to a boil, leave it on the fire for 6-8 minutes and then infuse covered, until on cooling. To every 8 liters of water for watering add 2 l decoction of peels. The leaves are abundantly sprayed. The remaining shells extend to the roots of the plants to cover the soil and prevent evaporation. 2. Cucumbers attacked by pests or fungi are saved with an infusion of 200 grams of onion peels in 10 l of water. The shells are left in water for 4-5 days, strained and sprayed the plants 3 times, with an interval of 5 days between sprays.
Leaf lice, Colorado beetles, harmful butterflies. Place half an onion peel in a bucket, add a handful of chopped garlic and wormwood peels, and then fill the bucket with hot water. Infuse for 24 hours, strain and dilute 1: 1 with clean water. The affected plants are sprayed. Apples are sprayed after flowering, starting from the first warm evening (not less than 15 degrees), at sunset, every 7 days, for 4-6 weeks, while the butterflies fly.
For a better grip of leaves, add 2 g of soap to each liter of water.
For cabbage. To protect the cabbage from butterflies, in one of the solutions with onion peels, soak the remaining toothpaste through the older tubes for 2 hours, and sprinkle the cabbage heads. There is also a more modern method: sprinkling with Coca-Cola, the effect is assured.
Boiled lard in onion skins - the most delicious recipe
If you have not yet cooked lard in onion skins, it means that you still know a little about this product. Cooking such a snack will simply cause a storm of positive emotions. Everything is cooked fast enough, but it turns out incredibly tasty. The easiest way to eat such a product, just put it on black bread.
- Lard or breast - 0.5 kg
- Water - 1 l
- Onion peel
- Bay leaf - 3 leaves
- Black peppercorns - 10-15 pcs.
- Winter - 3 peas
- Garlic - 6-7 cloves
- Spices (hop-suneli, sweet red pepper, black earth)
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1-2 tablespoons. it.
1. First, you need to prepare the brine. Pour water into a saucepan and pour salt, sugar, black pepper and spice. Put the pan on the fire and bring to a boil. Boil the brine for 3-4 minutes.
2. While the water is boiling, take care of the lard. We always buy a fresh product, not a salty one. We cut it into 5 cm pieces. Also, if there is a plaque on the skin, it should be washed with a knife.
You can take pork weapons for the recipe, the more meat there is, the tastier the finished dish will be.
3. Prepare the onion peel in advance, take it from the calculation, the more, the richer the color of the finished product. It must also be washed of dirt. We send the shells to the boiled brine. We put the prepared lard there. The water should completely cover the product, so watch it. Cook the dish for 10-15 minutes.
4. After the time expires, we do not get the bacon from the brine, let the whole thing cool and then put it in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
5. The next day, you can remove the shmat from the brine. Spread on paper towels and dry. This is done so that when you rub the pieces with spices, the spices do not drip.
6. Prepare the spice. Squeeze the garlic into a small bowl through a press and add all the spices to it. 1/2 teaspoon is enough black pepper, and 2 teaspoons can be added sweet. The mixture must be mixed until smooth.
At this point, you can play with the spices and add your favorite.
7. Wipe the bacon pieces with prepared spices on all sides.
It is advisable to remove the bowl in this state for another 12 hours, but you can start eating immediately. Cut the ditch into thin slices and serve.
He who does not keep his self-control does not even know wisdom,
nor the power of concentration, and in the absence of concentration he knows neither peace.
And how can the one who does not know peace be happy?
1. Don't throw lilac flowers in the trash! In spring it is good to dry lilac flowers, from which a very good tea is made in the treatment of liver diseases, it is also anti-allergic, anti-stress, anti-rheumatic and antidepressant.
2. My grandmother had a healthy complexion, because she used to make a tea from dried cherry twigs, which, drunk cold in the morning, energizes you all day, not even compared to the effect of coffee, which is so harmful
3. Another tonic tea available to anyone: a peeled apple, cut into quarters, the cross that separates the walnut kernels, 2-3 prunes and a sprig of cherry boil for 10 minutes, over low heat, in 0, 5l water serve your friends instead of coffee and you will see that it will be much more energizing and appreciated
4. We all look for iodine in the pharmacy! But iodine is in the bark and in the walnut shell
5. For a better view, drink 1 glass of carrot juice daily on an empty stomach, to which you have added 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil.
6. If your eyesight has weakened, drink tea from rosehip seeds, birch buds and 2-3 peeled walnuts before main meals.
7. Also to strengthen the eyesight, grease the eyes with saliva every morning and after five minutes wipe with dill infusion
8. Infusion of bud and birch bark is indicated in diarrhea, gingivitis, periodontitis
9. For gum disorders, gargle with 100 gr tea. oak bark that is boiled for 15 minutes in 0.5 1 water
10. Have you ever considered throwing banana peels on the floor to keep others from slipping! & # 8211 but use them as medicine? In rheumatic pains, rub with a macerate obtained from 4 banana peels kept for 2 weeks in 250 ml of refined alcohol (not alcohol or plum brandy) and 250 ml of boiled and cooled water.
I would like to point out that only macerated refined alcohol obtained from cereals, under any form of plum brandy or medicinal spirit, is used for maceration because the seeds of plums, peaches, apricots, etc. it is very toxic by fermentation, in the process of making plum brandy, cherries, apricots & # 8211 any hard stone fruit - when fermented the seeds become toxic just like poisonous mushrooms. Sometimes men came to my office who were worried that they were powerless, all of them eating plum brandy. I instructed them not to drink this drink but to replace it with red, white wine or rosehip tea, and many returned to a normal life.
11. Those who have eye pain and poor eyesight should consume 3 times a day a tea made from 1 teaspoon of dried dill over which pour 200 ml of boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
Also for eye pain, anoint the eyes with breast milk
12. Dew from roses and & # 8222 tears & # 8221 from vines are very good compresses for combating eye pain
13. To remove the gallstones, every morning on an empty stomach, drink the juice of a lemon in which I mixed 1 teaspoon of honey
14. I had many patients who complained that they had iron warts. But the gall is so bitter that even the tongs can't stay in it! Better said, they have liver flakes, which are eliminated if, 3 times a day, before meals, take a teaspoon of a mixture made of 100 gr. ground pumpkin seeds and 50 gr. Honey
15. To treat spondylosis, 100 gr. pine needles and 50 gr. onion peel boil in 2 liters of water for 15 minutes, and drink from the tea obtained after eating, 4 times a day
16. In schizophrenia, 100 gr. of stem and root from cucumbers, 100 gr. stem and root of wild strawberries, mint and valerian are boiled in 3 l of water and drunk, for 3 days, 1 liter per day
17. To treat pimples, it is advisable to put a compress with the urine in the middle. My family experiences have been effective in treating urine. Apply compresses with morning urine, the middle jet, on wounds, warts, eyes, conjunctivitis, pitcher, rheumatic pain, joint pain, etc. The compresses are covered with cellophane and then with a linen or hemp cloth. Amazing results are obtained
18. To heal the wounds of patients who are immobilized in bed, an ointment of 50 gr. unsalted lard, to which is added 0.5 l of water in which it was boiled for 5 minutes 50 gr. poplar peel and 50 gr. oak bark
19. For rheumatic pains, 100 gr. birch buds are mixed with 0.5 l of vodka, which is kept soaked, warm, for 10 days, then strained and with the obtained solution are massaged on the painful place, but not more than 2-3 minutes
20. For osteoporosis and joint and joint pain apply alternately, one night compresses with white cabbage leaves, the next night burdock leaves, covered with a cellophane and then with a linen or cotton towel
21. Hemorrhoids disappear if unsalted lard is applied to grind birch buds
Most women are concerned in early spring how to lose at least a few pounds. It is not difficult at all: 3 sachets of St. John's wort are boiled for 5 minutes in 250 ml of water, divided into three glasses and 200 ml of water are added to each glass. By consuming this tea daily before main meals, you will find that you will reach the desired weight. Men and children in the developmental period is not recommended to consume St. John's wort, mint or lime tea.
22. Children with growth deficiencies or rickets should eat pork rinds, which are very rich in calcium and vitarnina A. They can be prepared a meal of meat & boiled fat & # 8211 not fried & # 8211 in which you mix finely chopped rinds and serve it next to natural potatoes. It is an excellent remedy for combating hypocaemia, but also very tasty!
23. To treat stomatitis in infants, put a few drops of lard on the pacifier after they have been breastfed, and the next day the pacifier is soaked in a little honey.
24. Diarrhea of newborns is remedied by giving a drop of lard to the mouth or scraping a peeled garden apple on a small glass grater
In order to keep fit, it is advisable to eat 6 peeled apples daily. Why without the shell? I leave it to you to decide for yourself! Eat two apples on an empty stomach one day with the whole shell, and the next day eat two peeled apples. You will see how easy it was to digest the ones without the shell!
25. By consuming 6 green, garden apples, without shell, you will get rid of ulcers, acidity, increase intellectual performance. Children will have a high yield at school if they drink a glass of natural juice of garden apples and carrots daily.
26. To combat insomnia it is recommended to eat two apples in the evening, and in addition to a good night's sleep, it relieves rheumatic pain and spondylosis
27.Newborns who show signs of a cold will heal if you put two small cotton swabs wrapped in gauze over their ears over two drops of lemon.
And adults, after the bath, it is good to put cotton swabs in their ears, in order to avoid the current.
My grandmother used to tell me how, during the war, German soldiers treated colds & current - holding for five days, constantly ear pads!
28. To stop the flow of blood, put cigarette ash on any wound, and the bleeding will stop instantly in case you do not have ash at hand, put earth or clay & # 8211 clay & # 8211 for a quick healing
29. If you have been burned or scalded, place the thin skin inside the eggshell on the wound, which comes off easily if the egg is freshly broken. You will notice that no scars will remain!
30. Eating fish meat once or twice a week will significantly reduce the risk of myocardial infarction
31. You will improve your heart activity and have a much better view if you consume fruits, vegetables, cabbage, milk, 4 nuts and 1-2 peeled garden apples daily
32. Fresh black grape juice strengthens blood vessels, it is recommended to drink a glass 20 minutes before lunch
33. Some patients come to the office and ask me how to treat eye whiteness. The onion juice is left to stand for 10 minutes, after which, in each eye, two drops are dropped and massaged for 2-3 minutes, clockwise, the treatment is applied once a day, for 2 weeks.
34. Cucumber juice helps dissolve uric acid, is depurative and detoxifying apple juice is a powerful tonic of the nervous system, muscle is diuretic, antirheumatic, antigout, intestinal antiseptic, depurative
35. Lemon juice cleanses the blood, and it is good to be consumed daily is also indicated in gastric ulcer and as a blood protector. The bark will also be used for better results
36. Carrot juice is rich in iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and is recommended to be consumed daily in anemia, gastric or duodenal ulcer, colitis, enteritis, diarrhea, liver and bile disorders, dermatoses, eye diseases
37. Beetroot juice1 is indicated for strengthening red blood cells, for improving blood circulation, in states of dizziness, vomiting, vertigo it is good to start the cure with carrot juice and then continue with beetroot juice
38. Blackcurrant juice1 is very good in treating diseases of the stomach, large intestine and hypovitaminosis
39. Tomato juice helps to dissolve and evacuate toxins, lowers urea, fluidifies the blood, gives elasticity to the veins
My grandmother's secret: she harvested blackcurrants in the morning, not at dusk, and prepared the following tonic: 20 gr. Currant leaves are mixed with 1 liter of white wine, leave to soak for 15 days in a warm, dark place. After maceration, drink three ml of this very good tonic in gastritis and hyperacidity three times a day, 20 minutes before main meals.
40. A large tablespoon of black currant sprigs is left to decoction for 3 hours in 50 m1 of boiled water, strain and drink 2-3 teaspoons, 2-3 times a day, for headaches
41. A teaspoon of blackcurrant buds is boiled in water for 7-8 minutes, allowed to cool for an hour, strained and taken from this tea 2 teaspoons 3 times a day, before main meals, having effect to stop internal genital bleeding
42. Tea made from 2 tablespoons of currant roots and leaves boiled for 10 minutes in 300 m1 of water, is then divided into three parts that are drunk in the morning, at noon and in the evening, and is very good at removing water from the body and stopping pain to the kidneys and bladder
43. Blackcurrant tea is recommended to be applied in the form of poultices for the treatment of allergies to the face and herpes
44. For febrile conditions, mix 3 tablespoons of dried currant leaves with 0.5 1 boiled water, leave for 2-3 hours, strain and drink 100 ml 3 times a day, in case of tuberculosis, diseases lymphatic, rheumatism
Grandma used to say: & # 8222 drink beetroot juice and you will be tall and strong! & # 8221 Whoever is used to eating beets does not lose calcium from the body. A delicious but also healthy salad: grate a beetroot baked in the oven on the large grater, mix it with 10 cloves of garlic and mayonnaise. It has a healing effect but it is also a delicious snack.
45. In Bessarabia, we have treated many radiation patients & # 8211 who are unfortunately everywhere in the environment we live in & # 8211 recommending them to drink 1 glass of carrot juice and a glass of beetroot juice daily, associated with a few apples a day and homemade red wine
46. Blood, skin, genital, thyroid cancer patients must drink 100 ml of beet juice every day.
47.2 kg of beets cut into cubes, add apple cider vinegar and a little lemon salt and keep covered with a piece of cotton for 3-5 days. The resulting fluid is very good for treating insomnia, menstrual cramps and relieving menopausal disorders
48. Dill tea is a perfect remedy against bloating. It is obtained by boiling a teaspoon of dill in 250 ml of water, leave it covered for an hour and then drink it.
To prevent indigestion, it is advisable to drink a glass of dill tea before going to weddings, festive meals, etc. You will not feel so "full" after serving the meal.
49. Many patients call me because they have a common problem in women - vaginal discharge. It can be treated in this way & # 8211 to do washes 3 times a day with tea obtained by boiling 100 gr. oak bark in 2 1 water
50. If the newborn has a mother's sign, it will not expand if his mother puts his saliva on her at sunrise & # 8211 said grandmother
51. In case of angina, instead of pharyngosept you can chew a piece of carrot, which is an excellent antiseptic
52. Lard is effective in treating hemorrhoids
53. I had a patient with neck cancer whose condition improved much after the application of this treatment: burdock root ground as a powder, chewed in the mouth for a few minutes, then swallowed with warm water (before main meals ) morning and evening, half an hour before a meal, take a teaspoon of distilled gas (oil) treatment will take 2 weeks
54. The best remedy for removing gallstones is to eat strawberries on an empty stomach who is allergic to strawberries, to prepare a mixture of two-thirds lemon juice and one-third olive oil, which he drinks throughout the day. , every hour a glass. The next day after applying the treatment you will start removing stones and sand from the body
55. Raw potato juice, dandelion or mint tea as well as berry or chicory decoction help remove stones and sand from the kidneys and bladder.
56. To soothe sleep and soothe stomach aches, drink tarragon tea in the evening
57. To soothe sunburn, apply raw grated potato mixed with olive oil to burnt skin.
58. To soothe skin burns, after prolonged exposure to the sun, apply compresses with cucumber juice and rose water. sweet.
59. In case of toothache, apply cinnamon or crushed cloves directly on the teeth and the pain will disappear in a few minutes
60. Leeks, onions, garlic and turnips are effective in preventing kidney problems
61. Marigold or clover ointment helps to fluidize blood circulation and thus prevent the formation of blood clots and varicose veins
62. Pain caused by varicose veins is alleviated by applying compresses of wild hazelnut leaves
63. If you have frequent nausea, take a teaspoon of honey and they will pass
64. The infusion of buckwheat flowers is recommended in case of cough, sclerosis of blood vessels & # 8211 a teaspoon of buckwheat flowers is put in half a liter of water, left to infuse for 2 hours, covered, then strain and drink half a glass 3-4 times a day
65. In arteriosclerosis we have had good results in patients who have drunk infusion and fresh juice of plantain flowers & # 8211 an infusion is prepared as follows: a tablespoon of dried and finely ground leaves are put in a glass of hot water and leave to infuse for 10 minutes. This daily dose is drunk over an hour, gradually, in small sips
66. Fresh plantain leaves are washed, finely chopped, squeezed juice mixed with an equal amount of honey, then boiled for 20 minutes from the mixture obtained take 2-3 tablespoons a day to treat arterial -sclerosis
67. Raw garlic and onions are an effective remedy for atherosclerosis
68. Women who are sensitive to the breasts before the menstrual cycle can alleviate the pain by applying a compress with sunflower oil or wheat germ on the painful area.
69. For patients suffering from skin diseases, even cancer, marigold ointment is highly recommended, which is prepared as follows: 15 tablespoons marigold flowers, 10 tablespoons of marigold leaves and stems, 10 tablespoons of sheep tallow, 10 tablespoons edible oil, fry all over low heat and then leave to cool for 12 hours after which they are heated on a steam bath and strained through gauze. Store cold in a glass jar
70. In severe diseases of the pharynx and tonsils, a cure of 10 days of sânziene tea and 10 days of darling tea is recommended, as follows: the teas are prepared in the same way & # 8211 a teaspoon of the plant is scalded with 0.250 l of water, and after 4 minutes strain. This tea is used to gargle deeply, 5-6 times a day, as mentioned above
71. In case of migraines, hold a few slices of lemon on the temples and forehead
72. To remove pinworms, grind lemon kernels, mix them with honey and take a teaspoon of this mixture on an empty stomach every morning. The result is guaranteed.
73. For liver patients the following treatment is simple and very effective: in the evening pour boiling water over three chopped lemons and drink this solution the next day, in the morning before eating
74. In colds and sinusitis, drip a few drops of lemon into your nose 3 times a day
75. To keep your teeth white, brush your teeth weekly with lemon juice to prevent gingivitis.
76. Put hot pepper powder on your toothbrush and wash as it is usually good for the gums.
77. Sore throat will pass if you gargle with a hot pepper solution. Grandmother quickly healed the wounds by applying a fine hot pepper powder to the wound.
78. Against alcoholism, grind 2-3 hot peppers and mix with 100 ml of alcohol. Leave to soak at room temperature for 14 days, stirring occasionally, then filter. 5-10 drops of hot pepper tincture are administered per liter of alcohol, preferably the most sought after by the alcoholic. After a while, he will be repulsed by the drink
79. By consuming half a hot pepper daily, the nervous system will be stimulated, creating a good mood
80. For sore throats, mix a teaspoon of hot pepper spoonfuls of marjoram or rosemary tea and the effect will appear instantly.
My grandmother made a cough syrup with very good results: pour over 15-20 hot peppers half a liter of brandy and leave it to soak for a week, then strain. Take 0 teaspoon 3 times a day.
81. Hot peppers have laxative and diuretic properties, favoring the elimination of urate and kidney sand
82. Patients suffering from poor blood circulation to the extremities, to massage with hot pepper tincture
83. In case of eczema, fir oil is recommended - mix fir oil with lard, chicken or goose in a ratio of 1: 1.5 and lubricate the affected area twice a day.
84. In case of eczema on the hands, prepare a decoction of oak bark & # 8211 one part oak bark in five parts water, boil for 15 minutes, leave to infuse for 15 minutes then strain and to a glass of decoction add 0 tablespoon of propolis tincture with alcohol 30-40 degrees
85. Against eczema and foot perspiration put oak bark in hot water & # 8211 in a ratio of 1: 5, boil for 15-20 minutes, leave to infuse for 30 minutes, strain, then add hot water until obtaining the initial volume and 1 teaspoon of propolis tincture and grease the affected areas
86. Very effective cough syrup: crush with a hammer 2 walnuts with a core with everything that is boiled in a liter of water when the water has dropped by half, add a handful of dried onion peels and let it boil 5 more minutes we strain the juice and add honey. After it has cooled, store it in a glass container in the refrigerator. Children take one teaspoon 3 times a day and adults one tablespoon
87. In case of rheumatism or lung diseases I recommend the following recipe based on rosehips: rosehips and scallops 5 parts, dandelion roots & # 8211 three parts, hawthorn flowers & # 8211 two parts, mouse tail leaves & # 8211 seven parts, two tablespoons of this mixture put in 500 ml of hot water, leave to infuse for 5-6 hours in an airtight container, then strain drink a glass and a half 3 times a day for 1 hour after main meals
88. Patients with bronchitis or asthma will drink the following mixture during the day: rosehip and anise seeds & # 8211 2 parts each, siminoc flowers, horsetail leaves, young willow bark & # 8211 one part 4 tablespoons of this mixture is placed in 200 ml of cold water, left to infuse for 2 hours, boiled and then boiled for another 7 minutes, cooled and strained.
89. A mixture of rhubarb and lemon, in the form of infusion, removes fatigue, drowsiness, dizziness, migraines and overwork
90. Tongue lesions heal if you rinse your mouth frequently with an infusion prepared from 1 teaspoon of sulphine flowers in a cup of boiling water, which is left to infuse for 5 minutes,
strain and keep the infusion in your mouth for as long as sulfin cures even tongue cancer.In parallel, drink sage tea -2 cups a day, half an hour before breakfast and lunch (scald 5 grams of the plant in 1 cup of water)
91. In the case of gangrenes in the toes, apply on the diseased places compresses with urine, covered with cellophane and then wrapped in a linen or hemp cloth.
92. In case you have finger burns due to frostbite, in the evening brush the affected parts with calf (ball) that dries and leaves on the sick place until the morning, repeat 3-4 nights in a row and you will heal.
93. Also for frostbite, after soaking the area in warm soapy water, grease with clean oil (gas), 2 times a day, and bandage the frosted area with a natural material for 3-4 days
94. In case you have urinary stones (stones), for 10 days swallow, on an empty stomach, a berry - as much as a pea & # 8211 fir resin or myrrh at the same time, drink horsetail tea mixed with the tail of the mouse (1 teaspoon of each plant, infusion in a cup of 250 ml of water) & # 8211 3 cups a day, 1 hour before meals. The treatment lasts 3 months, alternating 10 days of cure and 20 days break, and you will remove the stones
95. Remove kidney stones if you take half a kilo of parsley root, wash it well by hand without touching it with an iron & # 8211 do not clean it with a knife & # 8211 boil it in 3 l of water until the amount is reduced to 2 l of liquid is strained and the obtained liquid is kept. Pour 2 2 more water over the previously boiled root and boil until it drops to 1 liter. Mix the 2 l beforehand with the liter obtained, in total you will have 3 liters of liquid that you keep in bottles, in the refrigerator, from which you will drink 3 glasses daily, before the main meals
96. If you suffer from stress, consume 2 cups of sulfin infusion and horsetail daily & # 8211 2 teaspoons to 1 cup of 300 ml, in a 30-day course
97. Canker sores heal if you rinse your mouth with basil concentrate.
98. Remove the gallstones quickly: grind 6 tablespoons of dill seed in a coffee grinder, soak the powder obtained for 10 days in a kg of honey. Take 2 teaspoons 1 hour before meals. main
99. Hiccups pass if you chew dill seeds
100. Olive oil consumed in the morning eliminates intestinal worms
101. Whoever drinks sour cabbage juice daily, will avoid myocardial infarction and high cholesterol
102. If you have ulcers, cysts or cracks in your large intestine, eat 150 grams of honey mixed with 6 m1 of wormwood juice during the day and drink 200-300 ml of whipped milk or sour milk during the night.
103. Chronic hypertension is treated if you drink 3 times a day, after main meals, 330 m1 of infusion of 10 g of birch leaves roasted for 15 minutes with 1 liter of boiling water
104. If you have semi-paresis, boil the rosehip root in water for 30 minutes, pour the mixture into the bathtub in which to sit for 20 minutes with your whole body, but not on Wednesdays and Fridays.
105. If you have pain and bloating in the large intestine1 eat 1 tablespoon of honey mixed with 1 tablespoon of wormwood juice be careful how you get the juice: in May and June, the leaves and stems of the green plant are squeezed
106. If you listen to me, you will get rid of the diabetes you may have struggled with for years. I have treated many patients and I am proud of the results! Eat for 7 days, every day a salted or smoked fish (not marinated in vinegar) with 3
Peeled potatoes, bake in the oven and make your own fresh or dried plum compote, to which do not add sugar.
You can buy 7 mackerel fish, defrost them, cut off their heads and tails, and mix them with salt and 200 ml of boiled and cooled water, 50 gr of selected coriander and put them in a cold glass jar for 3-4 days. Then I wish you good appetite and from diabetes you will say goodbye! Believe me, please, and you will be successful, for sure!
107. If you want to prolong your youth, do not consume coffee in the morning, which removes calcium from the body, but drink 2 glasses of cold water on an empty stomach or 2-3 glasses of cold water mixed with 2-3 tablespoons of honey.
It is known that from 3 to 5 at night the kidneys work intensely, the large intestine from 5 to 7 in the morning, from 7 to 9 the stomach, from 9 to 11 in the morning the spleen works, from 11 to 13 the heart , from 1 pm to 3 pm the small intestine works, from 3 pm to 5 pm the bladder. From 5 pm to 11 pm the internal organs do not work at all. In order to keep your health, it is recommended that you do not eat at all from 5 pm to 5 am! to
the first hours of the morning drink on an empty stomach 2 glasses of cold water. It is known that tap water is not the cleanest, so it is good to leave it in a bowl for 2 days, to deposit the impurities and then use it.
108. Oak bark will get rid of ulcers in the stomach and large intestine & # 8211 40 gr oak bark boil in a liter of water 30 minutes - and drink 100 ml 3 times a day, 3 days a row. If you bleed, follow this treatment for 2 weeks
109. Another tip for healing stomach ulcers and large intestines: potatoes of 3 varieties are passed through the mincer twice, squeezed in a gauze and the juice is stored in the refrigerator. Take 100 ml of juice at 9 and 13 for 3 weeks
110. One of the common diseases is depression. It's easy to treat, if you listen to my advice: make a tea from a large spoon of chamomile in 250 gr of water and drink 33 ml at 11, 13, 15 for 3 weeks and rub your body every morning with a mixture of 500 ml of water with a tablespoon of iodized salt, stand for 10 minutes, then wash your body with warm water
111. With dill tea you can get rid of gallstones which, if you do not remove them, can lead to cirrhosis, the tea is prepared as follows: to 1.2 liters of water add 2 tablespoons of dill, boil for 2 minutes and drink 400 ml of tea 3 times a day, at 8, 12 and 16 o'clock
112. Mothers with anemic children, with lazy digestion and constipation came to the office. I prescribe the treatment: a teaspoon of sage, dill, chamomile boil in 1.2 liters of water and drink 3 times a day 400 ml of tea, 45 minutes before main meals
113. In case of hemorrhoids and constipation, drink 200 ml of brown cabbage juice, 3-5 times a day, after eating
114. If you have varicose veins, crush fresh leaves and wormwood flowers and mix the juice obtained with 1 tablespoon of sour milk and put the compress on the veins, then cover it with cellophane and gauze the treatment is repeated for 3-4 days
115. If you have muscle pain, make a regular dough in which you add 100 g of mustard seeds and spread it on the sore muscles, covered with gauze and cellophane, and for 3-4 days do the treatment, changing the bandage daily after a break of 3 days, you can resume
Menopausal women should consume as much cheese and less fatty or floury meat as possible to remove coffee, spirits, black tea and sweets from their diet.
116. For menopausal disorders, make a mixture of 20-40 drops of marigold with 1 tablespoon of honey and 200 ml of cold boiled milk and divide into 3 parts, which you drink 3 times a day.
117. To strengthen the bones, every morning, on an empty stomach, eat 2 raw eggs mixed with the juice of a lemon
118. Also for hypocalcemia, leave an egg with a peel in a cup of lemon juice at night in the morning, take out the egg and drink the lemon juice.
119. To fix calcium in the body, drink 50 ml of pumpkin oil every morning
In case of calcium deficiency and muscle fever, make a cocktail of juice from 1 black radish, 3 carrots and 2 raw cabbage leaves and drink it slowly
120. If you have fractures, put yellow clay poultices on the broken bone during the night and eat more fruits, raw vegetables, dairy products and honey.
Ladies, do you want to keep your youth? Consume spirulina, make a dry sauna (put 50 g of beer and 50 g of water over the stones that warm the sauna), drink alternately lime tea, rosehip, sage, mint, rose petals and teardrops. Our grandmothers have a beautiful complexion, although there is no story of using face creams, but after the age of 30 they washed themselves with milk, sour milk, cream and anointed themselves with unsalted lard!
121. If you have fungus on your nails and soles, grate 250 g of black radish with its skin, boil it in 2 l of cold water and keep your feet in this mixture in the bowl. Then take wool or cotton socks. After this treatment, the diseased nail will peel over time and a healthy nail will grow. But repeat the soaking of the feet 7 times in the evening, then throw away the water, making another mixture the next day.
122. In case you have angina, boil boiling water over the shell of walnuts, boil for 20 minutes and when it has cooled, gargle 4 times a day, after eating
123. To regain your strength, make a mixture of fresh vegetables: carrot, black radish and beetroot, grate them and put on them sunflower oil & # 8211 very good for anemics
124. When breastfeeding and cracking the nipples, put grated carrot compresses for 10 minutes
125. Birch leaf tea is very good in treating liver disease
126. If your feet swell, drink apple juice and they deflate
127. Warm raw cabbage leaves and hold them on your wrists and feet and the pain will
128. Do you have pain in your spleen? Drink oat infusion: I large spoon of oats mix with 200 ml of water in a cup, leave for 1 hour then strain and drink 100 ml at 8 o'clock and 100 ml at 16 o'clock the treatment lasts 24 days
129. Periodontitis and oral infections are treated with soot! Take 2 hands of soot from the chimney, boil them in 500 ml of water for 30 minutes, on low heat, strain and rinse your mouth 3 times a day with this mixture,
Many patients ask me what I do to have such white and healthy teeth. I give them a simple tip: in winter I eat a lot of onions and in spring as many green onions as possible. Let me give you a recipe that strengthens your teeth, takes care of your skin, gets rid of bloating in your stomach and you get a lot of energy: mix 2 onions with the juice of 0 lemon, leave for 5 minutes in the meantime, finely chop the bacon in a plate. Eat onion salad with bacon and homemade bread on the hearth, then drink a glass of red wine. Try this rustic, good and healthy recipe.
130. Onion is a magical treatment in impotence, hypertension, atherosclerosis, stimulation of sperm secretion
131. In impotence, 1 onion and a peeled garden apple are consumed daily and the results will amaze you!
132. Onion juice mixed in a 1: 1 ratio with bee honey is an extraordinary cough syrup
133. In skin infections, make compresses with 100 g of dried onion leaves boiled in 3 1 water
134. Grapefruit peel will help you if you have weak nails: with the inside of the peel to massage your nails and they will be vitaminized
135. Soak the peel of 3 lemons in 200 ml of vodka for 5 days and then massage the painful joints. You will see what a soothing fast!
136. If you have an enlarged liver, soak 100 grams of wormwood plant in 500 grams of cold water for 24 hours, strain it, add 400 grams of sugar and take a tablespoon 3 times a day from this mixture. This syrup is also good for hepatitis, bladder pain, kidney stones
137. If you urinate often and your bladder hurts, keep the compresses as warm as possible in the bladder area.
138. 60 gr blueberry leaves are left in 1 liter of boiling water and after 20 minutes wash in case you have hemorrhoids
139. If you have external hemorrhoids, drink a tea made from a bag of nettle tea and a piece of oak bark daily in 400 ml of water. Divide it into 2 doses that you drink in the morning and in the evening, after meals
140. In case you are bloated, put 2 large tablespoons of selected coriander and 2 glasses of boiled water in the morning in the thermos, strain and drink a glass of 30
minutes before meals
141. In cystitis, 2 tablespoons birch leaves are left to stand for 2 hours with 2 glasses of boiled water and drink a glass 3 times a day, before main meals
142. Also for the treatment of cystitis, boil tirnp for 40 minutes, in 2l of water, 1 tablespoon of acacia flowers, corn silk, rnesteacăn leaves, leave a day after which it is drunk after the meal, with honey.
143. If you have dropped your uterus or large intestine, 1 l of boiled water, 6 tablespoons of oak bark, 2 tablespoons of bay leaf is left for 2 hours and then poured into the valve, where you will stay for 40 minutes. The procedure will be repeated 12 times
144. If you have high blood pressure, do not throw away the onion peels after cleaning them every night, put the peels of 1 onion in 200 ml of cold water and in the morning, on an empty stomach, strain and drink. The result is guaranteed!
145. If you want to quit smoking, soak 100 g of green oats in 0.5 l of vodka and whenever you want to light a cigarette, drink a teaspoon of this mixture and you will be disgusted by the cigarette smoke
146. Wound ointment: mix 3 tablespoons goat or sheep tallow with 0 half tablespoon finely grated onion
147. For the baskets, prepare an ointment of 100 gr of unsalted lard, 100 gr of homemade soap and 50 gr of grated onion, leave it on the face until evening, then rinse well.
148. 0 very good ointment for genital diseases and hemorrhoids: 50 gr of aloe vera leaves are chopped in the mincer and mixed with 150 gr of unsalted lard, put in a glass jar and boil the jar in a bowl of water for a while for 1 hour. Grease the genitals and hemorrhoids
149. If you have purulent wounds, prepare an ointment of 200 g of lard and 50 g of rosehip juice, simmer for 5 minutes, strain and apply to the wound. Be careful not to use an iron spoon, only a wooden one
150. Also for infected wounds make a mixture of one tablespoon of fish oil and 1 tablespoon of honey, keep cold
151. If the mosquitoes have bitten you, grease it with an ointment of 50 gr of wormwood mixed with olive oil, and leave it to soak for 2 weeks.
152. In case you have pimples on the skin, 50 gr of white lily root is mixed with rancid lard and applied on the pimples
153.If those in plaster have worms on the wound, make an ointment of 100 g lard, a tablespoon of salt and a tablespoon of ground black pepper, boil for 5 minutes on very low heat and after cooling for 20 minutes, the affected area can be greased
154. If you have a cold and have paresis, soak 25 g of black radish in 250 g of sunflower oil for 7 days, and grease your face.
155. In case of bone fractures, take 3 tablespoons of burnt pine charcoal, mix them with 3 eggs and after 5 minutes put compresses on the fractured area, covered with cellophane and a linen or hemp cloth.
156. For frostbite on the hands and feet, massage with an ointment made of: 50 gr goose fat, 50 gr butter, boil for 5 minutes on low heat and after 20 minutes grease the frosted spots
157. If you have burned yourself while cooking, quickly grease with a mixture of 200 gr butter and egg whites from 4 eggs
158. To treat hemorrhoids, mix 100 g of poplar buds with 500 g of unsalted lard in a jar, dust the jar in a bowl of water for 2 hours, then strain and keep cold.
159. Skin eczema is treated with an ointment of 100 g of goose fat mixed with 100 g of chicken fat
160. For skin allergies, make an ointment from pasteurized milk and 100 g of chopped onions that are put in a jar, which you cover with a dough crust and keep in the oven for 2 hours. After that you can use it directly on the skin, for mosquito bites, scratches, wounds cut with pus, allergies
161. If you have itchy skin, mix 50 g of fresh nettle well with 0 teaspoon of salt and an egg yolk, keep it cool and after 3 days you can use it, leaving it to act for 15 minutes, then wash it well.
162. In case you have bruises on your skin or you are slightly bruised, put onion juice and the bruise will disappear.
I was always afraid of being a bully and God forbid! But if I hit lightly and bruises appeared, I remember what my grandmother used to say to me: & # 8222
163. If you have dry skin, prepare a mask of boiled potato, crush it and mix it with milk and orange juice, apply on face and neck for 20 minutes and then rinse your face with lukewarm water.
164. Boil a sliced potato in 150 ml of milk and it is a nourishing skin mask
165. To combat migraines, coughs and bronchitis, put a few dried and crushed basil leaves in a liter of white wine. Leave to soak for 10-15 days, then filter. Drink a glass before a meal
166. Hot peppers are a powerful antioxidant, protecting the body from carcinomas and reducing cholesterol
167. The cheap and effective remedy against sunburn is cold cow's cheese. It is spread on burnt skin and allowed to enter the skin
168. The skin of the elbows is maintained with baths of warm oil in which bran has been boiled. When the oil has cooled to a bearable temperature, hold your elbows for 10-15 minutes
169. Cholesterol decreases by boiling 15 g of leaves and 15 g of dandelion roots in a liter of water for 30 minutes. Strain and drink a cup 5 minutes before main meals
170. To lose weight, take 2 tablespoons of an extract prepared 3 times a day: one part hot pepper, one part garlic, two parts anise and 500 ml of boiled and cooled water
171. For constipation, take 10-15 drops of leurd in a little water or tea, daily, after the 3 main meals or 3 tablespoons of flax seeds taken at each meal with a little tea or water.
172. Raw figs are a very good remedy against chronic constipation
173. To calm your nerves, I recommend hops, rhubarb or orange blossom teas
174. In sinusitis, keep on your sinuses bags of sand or hot salt change as they cool.
175. If you want to cure your whiteness, you must keep a diet of raw vegetables, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, raw egg yolk
176. In otitis, put on the ears compresses with warm onions and fresh cabbage leaves, alternating with hot potatoes
177. Asthmatics should chew sage leaves as often as possible and drink anise and thyme tea
178. Horseradish is a very good food, it regulates the kidneys and improves metabolism contains iron and vitamin C
179. Cranberry juice is good in colitis, diarrhea, dysentery and prevents urinary tract infections
180. Strawberry juice is indicated in rheumatic diseases and growth disorders in children
181. Dude juice is good in constipation, canker sores, stomatitis
182. Grapefruit juice is good in fatigue, anorexia, liver failure and vascular fragility
183. Pear juice is indicated in anemia, asthenia, diarrhea, gout, overwork and TB
184. Orange juice is good in arteriosclerosis, fever, convalescence and growth in children
185. Raw potato juice is very suitable for patients with gastric and duodenal ulcers and diabetics, taken simply or mixed with celery or lemon juice.
186. Onion juice is taken in case of diabetes, rheumatic diseases, prostatitis or edema mixed with celery or carrot juice
187. Leek juice is indicated in kidney stones, kidney failure, rheumatism, gout, obesity
188. Red aubergine juice is taken if you have anorexia, asthenia, intoxication, fatigue, gallstones or kidney stones, gout.
189. Spinach juice is good in fatigue or convalescence
190. Celery juice is indicated in TB, gout, kidney stones, lung disease or impotence
191. To protect against eye infections, wash them occasionally with marigold tea and vine water.
192. If you have stained face and hand skin, wash with leurdà leurda also helps to treat chronic forms of skin staining
193. For patients with gallstones, I recommend: dried watermelon seeds are ground in a grinder and consumed in this way. Every morning, take 1 teaspoon of this powder mixed with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Take 10 days in a row, on an empty stomach, and stay on the right side for half an hour. The treatment should be followed for 3 months, with 10 days each.
194. Did you know that cabbage is indicated for alcoholism, anemia, bronchitis, ulcers, abscesses, varicose veins, acne if consumed in large quantities in the form of raw salad?
195. Who wants to stay forever young to eat 2 raw carrots daily
196. Eat as much garlic as possible in case you suffer from osteoarthritis, hypertension, intestinal worms, asthma, gout, flu, etc.
197. Raw onions are also indicated in diabetes, intestinal worms, impotence, premature aging, oliguria, overwork, etc.
198. Take 3 tablespoons of brewer's yeast diluted in water 3 times a day in case of rickets, avitaminosis, anemia, anorexia, neuritis, diabetes, acne, psoriasis, canker sores, intestinal infections, etc. the brewer's yeast will not be consumed continuously, with breaks of several days every month
199. Patients suffering from asthenic neurosis should take baths with pine needle extract (150 gr in a bath)
200. In asthenic neurosis it is recommended to take a bath with lavender extract & # 8211 2 tablespoons of plant in a bath & # 8211 bath should last 20 minutes and a series of 20 baths will be done, 2 times a day year
201. In case of depressive neurosis, bathe with sage infusion, 20 days with breaks of 2 months
202. The bath with wild thyme decoction is beneficial in hysterical neuroses
203. In case of cardiac neuroses, manifested by palpitations, suffocation, precardial pain, a cure of 21 bath sessions with 150 gr of conifer extract is recommended. The therapy is repeated 3 times a year.
Also in cardiac neurosis you can take baths with lavender oil (2 tablespoons oil in a bath) or with valerian extract (100 gr extract in a bath), in 21-day cures
204. In cervical cancer, it is recommended, for amelioration, the cure of sprouted wheat or the cure of green barley juice and the sugar to be replaced with honey and the patient to consume watercress in the form of raw salads.
205. Sea buckthorn tea (2 teaspoons of fruit in a cup of water) is indicated in infections and during convalescence
206. I often recommend cumin tea, which is very good. Removes unpleasant mouth odor, regulates heart rate1, increases appetite, soothes menstrual pain is diuretic, expectorant and strengthening, stimulates lactation in mothers
207. In case you have anal fissures, constipation or hemorrhoids, the decoction of buckwheat bark prepared from 1 teaspoon to a cup of water is highly recommended to drink 1 cup of
warm tea, in the evening, before bed, but its cure does not exceed 8 days is not given to children, nor to lauze or patients with cancer of the colon or rectum
208. Coriander infusion & # 8211 1 teaspoon to 1 cup water & # 8211 is a remedy for bloating and flatulence drink 2-3 cups a day before meals
209. The decoction of cherry tails is indicated in kidney or urinary tract diseases consume 2-3 cups a day
210. The fennel infusion is indicated to drink, twice a day in case you have gallstones, as a diuretic and lactation stimulant
211. If you suffer from kidney stones, gout, kidney colic, drink 2 cups a day of infusion of 3-4 teaspoons of corn silk to 1 cup of water
212. Sour root is indicated in the treatment of gingivitis, stomatitis, if gargling with a decoction of 5 teaspoons per 1 cup of water
213. 2-3 cups of marigold flower infusion, daily, is indicated in restoring the proper functioning of the iron and liver
214. Lime tea is indicated in insomnia, nervousness, agitation, 3 glasses daily, prepared from 2 teaspoons linden flowers to 1 glass of water
215. Shock is very effective against influenza, bronchitis and rheumatic diseases. The infusion is prepared from 2 teaspoons of shock flowers to 1 glass of water and drink 3 cups a day
And shock baths give a calming and invigorating effect
216. The infusion of a teaspoon of thyme in 200 ml of water, drunk twice a day helps to calm the cough, in flu, bloating, intestinal worms
217. Blueberry leaves are indicated in the early stages of diabetes or in urinary tract infections, prepare an infusion of 2 teaspoons of plant per 200 ml of water and drink 3 cups a day for 2 weeks.
218. Hawthorn tea promotes the relief of heart disorders on the nerve substrate and improves blood circulation. It is recommended to drink 1 cup a day, several times and do not take in case of heart edema or valvular heart disease
219. The infusion of 2 teaspoons of mouse's tail in a cup of water is indicated in case you have menstrual disorders or blood circulation problems. At the same time, it is recommended in case of poor digestion, hypertension, alleviates varicose veins.
220. Drink 2-3 glasses of sânziene tea a day to treat rheumatism and various eczemas
221. Eggplant has been used for hundreds of years to treat coughs. Prepare a decoction of 2 teaspoons of the plant in 200 ml of water and drink 2 glasses daily
222. Thorn tea is very good in treating prostate diseases
223. Three spotted brothers is indicated in the treatment of skin conditions, such as boils, urticaria, herpes, eczema prepare an infusion of 2 teaspoons of plant to 200 ml of water and drink 3 cups a day
224. 2-3 cups of nettle tea drunk daily work wonders for your health! Nettle is a source of iron and vitamins, it has beneficial virtues for eczema, avitaminosis, diarrhea, kidney stones. It also strengthens the hair
225. In case you have boils on the skin, make poultices with ripe onions or boiled leek leaves, applied warmly on the painful area
226. If you have noises in your ears, put swabs soaked in onion juice
227. In case you suffer from laryngitis, gradually drink, during a day, a cup of tea sweetened with bee honey, from 2-3 tablespoons of horseradish leaves scalded with 200 ml of water.
Gargle with infusion of 2 teaspoons of sulfur in a cup of water is indicated in laryngitis
228. If you suffer from canker sores or genitals, repeatedly dab the affected area with onion juice
229. If you suffer from rhinitis, inhale morning and evening by boiling a large tablespoon of basil in 250 ml of water
230. The infusion of 3 teaspoons of dry shock over which you pour 200 ml of boiling water is indicated in case of rhinitis after 15 minutes, strain and drink 4 glasses a day.
231. In chronic rhinitis drink 2 cups of rosemary tea a day the infusion is prepared from a teaspoon of powder to a cup of boiling water
232. If you suffer from rhinosinusitis twice a day, before a meal, drink an infusion of 1 tablespoon chopped mousetail flowers over which you pour 250 ml of boiling water and after 15 minutes strain
233. With an infusion of 1 tablespoon of the plant three spotted brothers (without root) to a cup of boiling water make nasal washes, in case you suffer from rhinosinusitis
234. In case you have hives, mix leek juice with whey or milk & # 8211 is a very effective lotion
235. In asthma prepare an onion syrup: 1 kg of onion is boiled in a liter of water, over low heat, until it drops to a quarter, strain and boil for another 10 minutes with 250 g of sugar daily take 5 tea spoons
236. To remove weeds soak leek leaves in apple cider vinegar for 24 hours and after a day apply poultices at night on the hardened area
237. In gastrointestinal colic a decoction of leeks is indicated: boil equal parts of leeks and water for 30 minutes, after cooling strain and drink 3 glasses a day
238. Did you know that in nervous breakdowns, an onion cut in half and deep-fried can calm you down quickly?
239. If you have pain in decayed teeth, put onion juice directly in the caries and the pain will pass quickly
240. A mandatory cure, every spring, is the cure for eliminating toxins. Put 2 red onions, cut into rounds, in a liter of boiling water, leave for 1 hour and drink the entire amount during the day. The cure is kept for 4 days in a row
241. A tonic wine is prepared to strengthen the body as follows: crush 3-4 onions, pour over them 1 liter of white house wine and add 100 g of honey. Leave for 15 days in a warm and bright place then strain and take 2-4 tablespoons daily
242. If you suffer from hemorrhoids, make poultices with onions cooked in the anal area
243. In case you have gallstones, in 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil soak a large chopped onion for 10 days.Take 3 teaspoons a day before main meals
244. In case of meningitis, raw onion poultices are recommended on the top of the head
245. The warts will be removed if you rub them with onion juice mixed with coarse salt and clay, in equal parts
246. Did you know that to get rid of freckles it is enough to rub your face with vinegar in which 1 chopped onion has been soaked?
247. Grated leek bulbs in milk are an effective treatment if you have intestinal worms
248. The tapeworm is fought with onions in milk: take 2 medium onions, cut them into small pieces, boil them in milk to cover them, over low heat, strain them, leave them to cool and mix them with honey to taste the children they will take 3 teaspoons a day and adults 3 glasses 2 times a week for 2 weeks
249. If you have tonsillitis, gargle with an infusion of 3 tablespoons of chamomile flowers in 200 ml of water or with a decoction of 4 tablespoons of willow bark in a cup of water.
250. If you suffer from acute bronchitis, drink 2 cups a day of the infusion prepared from 1 teaspoon of mallow flowers in a cup of boiling water, leave for 5 minutes, strain and drink.
In chronic bronchitis, prepare an infusion of 2 teaspoons of cuckoo flowers in a cup of boiling water, leave it covered for 5 minutes, strain it and drink the tea during the day.
251. Also in the treatment of chronic bronchitis is indicated anise or cumin tea or fennel
252. If you suffer from conjunctivitis, make an infusion of 1 teaspoon of crushed fennel fruit in 1 cup of boiling water, leave it covered for 20 minutes, strain it and apply local baths on the affected eye.
253. Poultices with chamomile, sulphine or blue tea are indicated in case of conjunctivitis
254. In case of frostbite for the extremities of the hands and feet, take regular hot baths with rosemary oil
255. 300 gr of celery root boiled for 15 minutes in 2 liters of water, pour into the valve and make hand and foot baths to treat deep frostbite
256. In case you have migraines it is recommended to drink 2 cups of basil tea a day, between meals the infusion is made from 1 tablespoon of leaves and flowers to a quarter of a liter of boiling water
257. In the treatment of headaches it is recommended to drink 3 times a day jasmine or mint or marjoram tea
258. If you have a sore throat, gargle twice a day with sage and lavender tea, 2 teaspoons boiled for 5 minutes in a liter of water.
259. Gargle with a tea infusion prepared from 2 teaspoons of the plant in 200 ml of boiling water is indicated in acute pharyngitis
260. To treat pharyngotonsillitis, gargle with an infusion of 2 teaspoons of sage in 100 ml of boiling water, cover for 15 minutes and then use
261. In case you have a fever, drink 2-3 times a day 1 cup of infusion of 2 teaspoons of shock flowers scalded with 250 ml of water
In case you have a fever, it is good to fast or eat as easily as possible, so that the body can fight the disease. If you eat a lot, some of your energy will be consumed to digest food!
262. The flu is treated with lime, hyssop or Hungarian teas, 2-3 cups a day
Did you know that carrots have a tonic, remineralizing, deworming, diuretic, intestinal regulating action, rejuvenates tissues and skin, promotes lactation, increases the body's immunity, is an intestinal regulator, purifies and fluidifies the bile? Is it recommended in eye diseases, intestinal worms, gout, asthma, liver failure, anemia, caries, rickets, diarrhea and constipation, dermatoses, TB, ulcers, rheumatism, to prevent the appearance of wrinkles, etc.?
263. Natural carrot is much more suitable for treating certain ailments than if it is cooked the same way, fresh carrot juice is a medicine & # 8222universal & # 8221
264. Parsley is depurative, slightly diuretic, detoxifying and antirheumatic.
Parsley is recommended for menstrual disorders, rheumatism, skin conditions, high blood pressure, gout and anorexia
265. Parsley has been known since ancient times as a special remedy in many diseases, having multiple actions: vermifuge, antirahitic, depurative, hair regenerator, detoxifier, antianemic, antiscorbutic, vasodilator, regulates the menstrual cycle, stimulates the nervous system, etc.
266. Parsley is recommended in intestinal parasites, lazy bile, nervousness, gout, cellulite, anorexia, anemia, asthenia, dyspepsia, flatulence, rheumatism, fever, infections, etc.
267. For external use, parsley is indicated for swelling the breasts with too much milk, in leukorrhea, freckles, insect bites, wounds, neuralgia, etc.
My grandmother used to make a cure only with fresh asparagus in the spring. Asmătuiu is similar to parsley but has a strong, characteristic smell. Its aromatic leaves are used in salads, in their natural state, as a spice.
268. Asthma is depurative, stimulates gastric function, increases appetite, stimulates liver function and helps eliminate bile, is a laxative and respiratory antiseptic
269. Asthma is recommended to be consumed, as a raw salad in scurvy, edema, gout, asthma, laryngitis, rheumatism, jaundice, chronic lung diseases, etc.
270. On fresh abscesses and boils put fresh, chopped carrot leaves
271. For alcoholism prepare a decoction of 50 g of parsley, 1 g of grapefruit peel and one g of orange peel and boil them in a liter of water until the amount decreases by half. Strain and take in the morning, on an empty stomach, to a spoon
272. In case of diarrhea, boil for 20 minutes on low heat, 25 g of parsley root, 10 g of oak bark and a handful of lentils, drink 1 glass twice a day
273. In chronic hepatitis, drink a glass of fresh carrot juice on an empty stomach every morning.
274. In order to have a beautiful complexion, make poultices with asparagus, the whole plant, crushed, applied directly on the face
275. If you want to eliminate worms or pinworms, make an infusion from a teaspoon of carrot seeds to a glass of boiling water. Cover for half an hour, strain and drink a glass 3 times a day before meals
276. If spots appear on your face, make a mask of fresh carrot root juice with lemon juice, cream and a little talc
277. Spasmophilia is treated with substances extracted from seaweed sediments, such as Spirulina
278. In lung cancer, there are improvements if you follow the treatment: 125 sheets of plantain, 1 kg of natural bee honey, 1 kg of grated carrots and 3 l of water boil the carrot with plantain in the 3 l of water until it decreases to 1 liter , add honey and leave to boil until one liter of mixture remains. Take 1 teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach.
279. Lung cancer patients should exclude pork, cold cuts, sugar, vinegar and white bread from their diet.
280. In states of anemia, blackcurrant wine is indicated & # 8211 2 small glasses a day, before main meals. Also for anemia, orange juice mixed with beetroot juice, consumed immediately after preparation
281. If you suffer from leukorrhea, acacia tea is indicated, for ten days, drink 3 cups a day in parallel, do vaginal washings also with acacia tea
282. Lettuce eaten raw is an effective remedy if you have high cholesterol
283. I had patients who complained that their smell had disappeared. Within 0 weeks they regained this feeling after, 3 times a day, in each nostril they made baths with raw carrot juice
284. In case of itchy skin, lubricate the affected areas with propolis tincture
285. If you have ear pain, make a juice of 2-3 cloves of garlic, mix it with olive oil and leave it covered for 3 days. Then heat it a little and put 2 drops in each ear
286. If your eyelids are swollen, apply a warm clay mask for 20 minutes, then rinse with plenty of water.
287. If you have wounds in the sole or panariitium you can treat them with good results with pork bacon, cut a thin slice of bacon and keep it for 7 days, always take daily warm baths on your feet and change the bacon bandage
288. Whoever urinates too often to mix in a glass of warm water 1 teaspoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of garlic juice drink 3 glasses a day before meals
289. You can cure bloating in no more than 2 months with the help of fennel fruits. Grind the fruit with a grinder and before half an hour before eating, eat a teaspoon of powder
290. Chronic constipation can be treated with pollen & # 8211 1 teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening
291. If you suffer from acute tonsillitis, gargle with apple cider vinegar with honey, diluted in water
292. In case of cancer, the treatment is effective & # 8211 500 gr homemade butter, 500 gr fresh homemade lard, unsalted, 500 gr polyfloral honey, 500 gr lemons with finely chopped peel, 500 gr ground coffee ( if you have hypertension put only 250 gr of coffee). Mix everything well and start the treatment immediately: one spoonful of the mixture 30 minutes before the main meals
293. Herpes is easily treated if you apply fresh Aloe juice directly on it 5 times a day
294. The pitcher is treated if, after washing the eye with chamomile tea, you drop 2 drops of rosehip on the pitcher
295. In order not to repeat the jug or boils, take 1 teaspoon of fresh yeast diluted in a glass of water on an empty stomach in the morning.
296. If you have a terrible headache, put a teaspoon of mousetail and a teaspoon of nettle in 200 ml of boiled water. After 5 minutes of infusion, strain the tea and add 1 teaspoon of Swedish bitter
297. In the treatment of hemorrhoids, take 3 teaspoons of wheat bran 3 times a day, chew well and slowly and then swallow with a glass of mousetail tea.
298. If you suffer from maxillary sinusitis, do inhalation with mousetail tea 3 times a day
299. In case of liver hemangiomas, drink lice tea & # 8211 boil 250 ml of water, pour over 1 teaspoon of the plant and let it infuse for 10 minutes, strain and drink a cup in the morning and one in the evening, on the stomach empty, half an hour before the meal
300. Inflammation of the lymph nodes is recommended for horsetail tea, mouse tail and to consume as much raw parsley root, radishes and seasonal fruits as possible.
30l. Vitiligo is treated with a decoction of whole celery, finely chopped, which has been boiled for 5 minutes. Wash for 20 minutes and then apply decoction compresses on the affected areas
302. Eat lots of apricots, they are rich in vitamin B and sugars, fighting anemia and nervous depression, apricot juice boosts cell life drains urethra and uric acid crystals
303. Cherries are indicated for diabetics, being rich in levulose & # 8211 a special sugar also rejuvenates cells, cures arthritis and helps cleanse the kidneys
304. Peaches are rich in vitamins A, B, C and mineral salts
305. Plums fight constipation, atherosclerosis, their juice gives spectacular results in treating asthenia and anemia
306. A stomach hardener and a stimulator of liver and spleen functions is a fruit cocktail: a quarter of melon mixed with 4 peaches and a cup of black currant
307. If you have wrinkles, apply on the face 2 times a day, for 20 minutes a mask prepared as follows: 30 g white wax, 30 g honey, 30 g onion juice, 30 g white lily juice, heat all ingredients in a clay pot, mix with a wooden spoon, cool for 1 hour and apply on clean face.
An effective mask is also prepared from 50 g of beeswax, 30 g of bee honey, 25 g of linseed oil, boil for 5 minutes and after cooling, apply on the face for 20 minutes. Also to combat wrinkles, buffer the wrinkled areas daily with fresh carrot juice.
308. If the small child was scared and pees in bed at night to give him a warm bath & # 8211 to 20 liters of warm water add 3 sachets of mint tea, but not later than 5 pm
309. Also if the small child urinates in bedding during the night, bathe him with birch bark, buds, leaves and branches, to 30 liters of warm water add the mixture1 obtained as follows: in 3l of water add 150 gr of birch and boil for 25 minutes then strain and strain
add to the water in the valve
310. For insomnia, put 100 g of carnations in 0.5 l of vodka and leave to soak for 10 days, in a warm and periodic place, shake then strain and drink half a tablespoon 3 times a day.
311. Whoever was frightened and was left with the feeling of fear to put an apple in the oven in which he put a piece of incense after baking, remove the incense and the ripe apple is eaten half in the morning and the other half in the evening, before going to bed.
312. If you are anxious, fearfully mix 200 g of Ginseng root in 2 liters of vodka and leave it to soak for 7 days in a dark place, then take 5 drops 3 times a day, dissolved in a tablespoon of water.
You will see how good it is for the body and please give this cure to your friends who need treatment!
313. Whoever has been dehydrated or has depression, every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday should drink holy water from churches and then drink mint tea, 1 sachet 1a 250 m1 water 2 times a day, at 8 o'clock in the morning and at 2 p.m.
314. Depression is treated with 1-2 capsules with St. John's wort extract and powder, in cures of 2-3 months, with a 21-day break.
315. Passiflora is an exotic plant brought from South America, having an emotional balancing role. It is the best remedy in treating anxiety-depressive disorders: take 3-6 pills a day for 1-2 months followed by a 21-day break.
316. Royal jelly is indicated for depressed women who have a deficiency of the hormone estrogen in the body, decreased libido, poor assimilation of calcium and magnesium. A 28-day cure is made, in which royal jelly mixed with honey is consumed (1:10 ratio). Take 2-4 teaspoons daily. There is a break of at least 2 weeks between two treatments.
317. In states of convalescence or mental and intellectual overwork, drink 2 cups of rosemary infusion per day.
318. In case of high blood pressure, take 20-40 drops of rosemary tincture diluted in water or tea. Take for a month. In case of cerebral sclerosis take 5 drops of rosemary tincture 2-3 times a day.
319.If you have a delayed period, use volatile rosemary oil 1-2 drops 2 times a day diluted in rosemary tea.
320. In case of spastic hemiplegia and paraplegia, a general bath will be taken for 15 minutes with decoction or rosemary oil followed by bed rest for one hour.
321. Did you know that synthetic vitamins cannot replace natural vitamins? You should eat raw foods containing vitamin Vitarnina A & # 8211 a growth vitamin every day, it is found in most green plants and vegetables and in many fruits: lemons, oranges, rosehips, mulberries, raspberries, currants, apricots, peaches, chestnuts, onions , garlic, carrots, tomatoes, spinach leaves, wheat grains, egg yolk, whole milk, butter, fish liver and cod liver oil
322. The B vitamin complex is indispensable for metabolism, and each of the B & # 8211 vitamins taken separately & # 8211 only gives its full value together with the others!
323. Vitamin B1 & # 8211 plays an important role in nervous balance, stimulates appetite and activates bowel movements lack of vitamin B1
324. Vitamin E & # 8211 is the reproductive vitamin. It is indicated in genital diseases, skin diseases, during development in adolescence, in case of danger of abortion, impotence, sterility, menopause, etc. It is found in spinach, parsley, peas, pollen, sprouted grains
325. Vitarnine F & # 8211 is necessary for the synthesis of fats, its lack in the body can lead to arteritis, phlebitis, myocardial infarction, liver and nerve disorders. It is found in pure vegetable oils, cold extracted from sunflower, nuts, hazelnuts, rapeseed and garden poppy.
326. Vitamin K & # 8211 antihemorrhagic, exists in green vegetables: peas, potatoes, tomatoes, cabbage, spinach, nettles, in the liver of animals. It is recommended in hemorrhages, liver diseases, urticaria, allergies, antibiotic treatments
327. Gout attack can be combated with: a raw onion finely chopped into 0.5 l of milk from which to drink 3 times a day
328. Pollen cure: start with 1 teaspoon, for 15 days increasing the dose to one tablespoon for 1 month. The dose for children is half a teaspoon of pollen, every morning, for 1 month or two months
329. Pollen is rich in vitamins A, B5, C, D, E and B12 and in minerals: potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, chlorine, sulfur and manganese. It is a fast-acting body tonic, helps detoxify and detoxify the body in general, strengthens potency and relieves fatigue.
330. In the case of bags under the eyes, make an infusion of 1 tablespoon of sage flowers in 100 ml of water, and alternate hot and cold compresses with this infusion for 10 minutes in the evening before bedtime.
331. In order to stop smoking, 100 gr of green barley is soaked with 0.5 l of vodka for 7 days, after which 5 drops are taken 4 times a day, after food.
332. Fresh or dried plums, figs, apricots and dates are digestive stimulants. Consuming enough fluids (2 liters of plain water per day) boosts digestion. Wholemeal fiber, muesli, vegetables are also useful in constipation.
333. Garlic has an invigorating and detoxifying action, it is the ideal cleansing agent for our blood vessels, prevents the formation of clots, stiffens blood vessels and protects us against heart attack and stroke.
334. Kefir prevents the appearance of tumor formations on the digestive tract, keeps us healthy and beautiful until old age.
335. Put 2-3 drops of rose water in a pot of boiling water (not if you have dilated vines), cover your head with a towel and let the steam work for about 5 minutes to refresh the skin.
336. to soothe tired eyes after hours of sitting at the computer soak 2 cotton swabs in rose water, squeeze them lightly by pressing and keep them on closed eyelids for 5 minutes.
337. For beautiful hands, boil in milk 2 peeled potatoes, when they soften, crush them and spread them on your hands like a mask. Leave them on for 30 minutes, then wash.
338. To treat pharyngitis, drink tea from chamomile and chamomile, gargle with infusion of sage, marigold, sorrel (1 teaspoon of herbs per 200ml of water), consume propolis.
339. For uterine fibroids try treatment with Blackberry Branch Extract, 50 drops three times a day, Raspberry Branch Extract 50 drops three times a day and an infusion of the mixture: 5 parts cress, 3 parts shepherd's purse, 3 parts live nettle, one part mouse tail, 2 parts horse tail. Take a 3-week break with a one-week break.
340. Another recipe successfully used for uterine fibroids: ¼ l yeast brandy, ¼ kg of crushed candy sugar, ¼ l squeezed and strained lemon juice, ¼ l cold pressed olive oil, guaranteed quality. All are soaked in a bottle and left to soak, stirring constantly for 3 days, then take a glass (like brandy) three times a day on an empty stomach.
341. For phimosis, very good results are obtained in children up to 10 years old with the help of baths. Take 10-20 ml of 10% fresh potassium sulphate solution prepared by the pharmacist and place in 40 l of warm water in which the child bathes for 30 minutes with the foreskin pulled back. There are two baths a week. A maximum of 10 bathrooms are required. You can put 3-4 l of mallow macerate (2 handfuls of the plant) in the tub
342. In case of digestive fistula, drink 1-1.5 l of unsweetened oak bark tea instead of water during the day.
343. In case of anal fistula, apply a mixture of 1 tablespoon of honey to which is added 8-10 drops of lavender essential oil. After lubricating the affected area, leave it to act for 20 minutes, the treatment lasting until the fistula closes. If necessary, lavender essential oil can be replaced with Niauli essential oil.
344. Another effective treatment in case of anal fistula are local applications or sitting baths with wolf apple infusion.
345. In case of anal fissures and chronic hemorrhoids, an internal cure is made with wheat bran, 10 g taken in the morning and in the evening with a little water. The treatment is contraindicated for hypertensive people. . The cure should not exceed 21 days.
346. Also for anal fissures and chronic hemorrhoids, sitting baths are made with wheat bran (100g per 2 l of water) at a temperature of maximum 40 degrees. To enhance the healing effect, 25 g of wolf apple can be added. The cure should not exceed 21 days. After each bath, apply an ointment of 15 g of black poplar buds, 10 g of wolf apple, 15 g of oak bark, 10 g of finely chopped chestnuts, 15 g of sulphine, 10 g of sorrel and 25 tails of dried (finely chopped) eggplant. They are soaked in a jar with a lid with 100 ml of 60-degree food alcohol for 12 hours. Boil on the steam bath with 500 ml of olive oil for 3 hours. Leave to soak for another 48 hours, filter and gradually melt 50g of beeswax. Combine the resulting oil with the melted wax, stirring constantly. Finally add 10 ml of jojoba oil, then mix. Store in the refrigerator. Apply twice a day in a thin layer.
347. For anal fissures, take fresh sorrel root and clean it of black bark. A suppository is made which he inserts as deeply as possible. On the surface, place the grater (the part with small holes) and cover with cotton wool. She sleeps all night with the suppository and proper clothing is needed to keep the baby from falling. The results can be seen after three days.
348. Eggplant tails are also used for anal fissures and hemorrhoids together with the rosette that covers the eggplant, fresh or dried. Put in a bowl 5-6 tails together with 2 l of water and boil ½ hour at the right heat. The liquid obtained is strained, placed in a metal basin and a 10-minute bath is taken every night shortly before bedtime. There are up to 10 bathrooms in a row.
349. In case of phlebitis, wrap the clean leg with raw cabbage leaves. Pull a varicose sock over them. Leave the cabbage leaves for half an hour. After removing the cabbage leaves, grease the marigolds with ointment.
350. For folliculitis apply poultices and baths with infusion of shock, vault, black poplar, ointment with propolis, dead nettle. Apply poultice with wolf apple 3-4 times a day. Leave to dry and apply again until they disappear.
351. One method of treating thyroid cancer is: an amount of 5-7 apricot kernels will be administered for 7 days, then a break of 7 days and so on until 30 days are reached with the weekly rest fixed for the elimination of dead cells. .
352. For the treatment of ovarian-breast cancer, the same method will be considered (see advice 351), the same amount of apricot kernels will be consumed for a period of 60 days, in the same formula.
353. For liver cancer, a quantity of 4 apricot kernels will be administered daily, a period of 30 days with a break of 21 days, after which the treatment is resumed for up to 60 days.
Tremor in alcoholics: Alcoholic patients may suffer from a number of unpleasant manifestations immediately after abrupt cessation of alcohol consumption. These manifestations are generally called "delirium tremens" and are described by generalized limb and tongue tremors, excessive sweating, fever, agitation, accelerated heart rate, mental confusion, delirium, and hallucinations.
354. Honey is considered one of the best remedies against alcoholism. It reduces the feeling of need for alcohol because it contains a large amount of potassium, a substance that gives the body an alkaline state, unlike alcohol which is acidic. Take two teaspoons three times a day, then drink a glass of water in which to put 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. After a week, this treatment will cause the patient to reject the alcohol.
355. Parsley makes it easier to give up alcohol, acting on the nervous system. Administer half a teaspoon of parsley seed powder 2-3 times a day on an empty stomach with a little water. The treatment should last 3 weeks with a one-week break, after which it can be resumed.
Basedow's disease (the disease I also suffer from)
Excess thyroid hormone (hyperthyroidism) causes an increase in the volume of the thyroid gland, which leads to a set of symptoms such as emotional lability, nervousness, insomnia, limb tremors, excessive sweating, heat intolerance, weight loss and decreased muscle strength, often by difficulty climbing stairs.
356. For the regulation of thyroid function, natural treatments with high iodine content are recommended. First of all, iodized salt and iodine foods (nuts, shells, seaweed, ocean fish) will be introduced in the diet. Then use iodine tincture, which will tampon the skin of the neck (in the thyroid area) with 2-3 drops 2 times a day. The tincture will be administered internally, 2 drops diluted in 250 ml of tea or milk 3 times a day.
357. Toxins in the body will be easily eliminated with: sunflower root, watermelon (watermelon), pumpkin peel (ludaie).
358. Nodes on the neck: take 500g of lard from the mats, 50g of marigolds, put them in a jar and boil them on a steam bath for 2 hours. Grease with cold lard.
359. Bone fracture: pine ash 3 tablespoons, 3 egg whites are mixed and put on the fracture.
360. For combination, the combination of obligeana (20g) and black pepper (10g) is good. Grind and boil in 250 ml of water for 15 minutes. Strain and take 4-5 tablespoons 15 minutes before intercourse.
361. Buckwheat seeds, wheat seeds, rice and walnut kernels are also taken in equal proportions to arouse sexual appetite. Boil, add a little salt and take for 10 days. There is a break of 3 days, then another 10 days.
362. Awakening of sexual appetite is done with tea, two cups a day between meals.
363. In case of constipation you can use the shock as a laxative: put 1-2 teaspoons of chopped flowers in 250ml boiling water, cover for 10 minutes, strain and consume at bedtime.
364. To cleanse the body of toxins, put 5-6 larger flowers in a 5-liter jar, fill it with water, add 2 chopped lemons, 500g of sugar and a little yeast. Leave it in the sun for 5-6 days, then strain it. You can drink 1-2 l a day.
365. In case of obesity, take dried shock fruits, crush them, boil them for 10 minutes, consume this tea 15 minutes before meals, 2-3 times a day.
366. For slimming belts, take shock fruits, crush them, strain them very well several times so that no fruit pulp remains, and then we put a little alcohol on them. Take a maximum of one teaspoon three times a day before meals.
367. Put a teaspoon of shock flowers in 250 ml of water, boil for 10 minutes, then strain. Use 2 such teas a day in kidney and bladder diseases (cystitis, urinary stones, chronic nephritis).
368. The warm infusion of dried shock flowers is applied on the painful place in trigeminal neuralgia.
369. Also for slimming belts, polyfloral honey is placed over the well-filtered shock fruit juice in a 1: 1 ratio. 1 teaspoon of this preparation should be consumed before meals.
370. To reduce exhaustion, consume before each meal 100 ml of wine prepared as follows: take 1 liter of good, homemade red wine, over 25 g rosemary, 25 g sage. Boil for 20 minutes in a steam bath, leave to cool, filter, add 2 tablespoons of honey.
371. In case of colitis, consume chamomile and mint tea prepared as follows: take a tablespoon of herbs and boil for 5 minutes in 500 ml of water. Leave covered for 15 minutes, then divide into two parts and drink twice a day in the morning and evening. In parallel, you need to restore your intestinal flora by consuming freshly squeezed apple juice or yogurt, mixed with a little lemon juice.
372. The boils are treated according to the stage they are in: if they are in the incipient phase, the place with apple cider vinegar is frequently tamponed, and at night a compress soaked in the respective place is left. If after 2 days no reduction is observed: cut an onion as large as possible and make a dough with it, mixing with a little flour and a little cream or milk. It lies above the boil in the evening. If it is not broken in the morning and the pus spilled on the dough dressing, the same composition is applied the second evening. It will definitely extract the root pus altogether.
373. Beetroot juice stimulates the lymphatic system. Drink 100-150 ml of beet juice daily in combination with carrot, apple, celery, parsley juice.
374. Fenugreek is a strong anti-inflammatory, it is used externally in the form of porridge obtained from ground seeds, mixed with lukewarm water, which is applied to the affected area.
375. The following recipe can be used to cleanse the lymphatic system and increase the body's resistance to infections: 900 ml of grapefruit juice, 200 ml of orange juice, 200 ml of lemon juice, in a mixture, of which 400 ml are drunk daily, in 2 installments. , for 3 days.
376. The most indicated plants that restore the gastric balance in erosive gastritis (caused by hyperacidity) are: horsetail, mousetail, marigold, licorice, acacia flowers, sorrel. Make a decoction of 1-2 teaspoons of the mixture in a cup of water. Consume 2-3 cups daily, sip by sip.
377. Also for erosive gastritis, consume every morning, on an empty stomach, a cold soak from obligeana (put a teaspoon of the plant in a cup of cold water, leave it overnight, strain it the next day and drink it unsweetened) .
378. In case your gums bleed, use thyme tincture, put 5 drops per ½ liter of water, do with this solution gum wash after each meal. Then pipette propolis tincture topically.
379. If you lose your voice: heat the dark beer until it becomes very hot, break a country egg or 3 quail eggs and beat well while adding the beer. Drink the composition in small sips, keeping it in your mouth for as long as possible. If it cools, heat once more.
380. For gonarthrosis use externally ointment prepared as follows: 15 g flax seeds (crushed), 20 g pine buds, 20 g sorrel, 15 g verbena, 30 g thuja fruit. All ingredients are soaked in a jar for 12 hours with 100 ml of 60 degree alcohol. After 12 hours, boil the macerate in a steam bath with 500 ml of olive oil. Boil for 3 hours. It is left to soak for another 48 hours, it is filtered, and 50 g of beeswax and 20g of white fir resin are melted separately. Combine the vegetable oil with the wax and resin, stirring until smooth. Store in the refrigerator, apply twice a day, vigorously massaging the affected areas. The ointment is useful in all rheumatic diseases.
381. It is recommended for all sufferers of knee pain: to 1 kg of lampante oil is added 1 kg of coarse table salt and 10 heads of garlic well ground or given through the meat machine. Mix everything, put in a tightly closed jar, keep in the dark for 10 days. After 2-3 days, mix the contents of the jar with a wooden spoon. After 10 days strain through a gauze, taking into account that the salt is dissolved. Soak a cotton cloth in the product obtained, squeeze the cloth well and wrap your knees. Place another dry cloth on top. This treatment is best followed for 1-2 months, with your feet and knees exposed to the sun if you can bear it.
382. Also in case of knee pain, the following mixture is made: take a bottle of milk with a wide mouth, fill it half with thuja beans, the other half is filled with coarse salt. Pour half a liter of medicinal alcohol on top. The mixture is kept in a dark and cool place for four weeks, during which time the bottle is shaken daily. A consistent solution is formed which is applied to the knees in the form of compresses every morning and evening for at least two hours. After finishing the whole bottle, take a break for a week, then repeat the treatment.
383. If you have a child suffering from umbilical granuloma: once a day squeeze fresh umbilical cord on the umbilicus, put 2-3 drops of yellow juice and let the place dry. Before bed, grease the navel with marigold ointment.
384. To soothe the tremor of the limbs, put Swedish bitter compresses on the back of your neck daily and hold for 4 hours.
385. If the limbs are stiff, take a bath of thyme for 20 minutes (200g of thyme are put in a liter of scalded water. Pour the infusion into the bath water and sit in the bath so that the water in the bath does not pass over the heart )
386. Coriander oil is a natural antibiotic that helps treat infections resistant to synthetic antibiotics. This oil also defuses the action of bacteria. Coriander stops the multiplication of E-Coli and Salmonella.
387. In case of viral hepatitis A, B and C - use the armory: it is taken in the form of a combined infusion: 1 liter and a half a day for 3 weeks. Then there is a break of 15 days, after which the armory is administered in powder form, from which a teaspoon is taken 4 times a day.
388. All armurariu is also used in case of biliary dyskinesia and biliary lithiasis & # 8211 a mixture of armurariu tincture and artichoke tincture is made, in equal proportions. Take one teaspoon of this combination four times a day, preferably before main meals. Treatment is also recommended for dyspepsia or difficult digestion.
389. In case of hepatic insufficiency & # 8211, half a liter of armurarium infusion is administered daily, in two-week courses, with a one-week break.
390. Burdock root ointment against rheumatism: over four tablespoons of burdock burdock root pour 4 glasses of boiling water and simmer until reduced by half. Filter and add to 1 part liquid 4 parts butter, preferably homemade. Grease your wrists with this ointment and wrap in something warm. For extra effect, enter the steam bath (sauna) after lubrication and stay there for 30 minutes. During this time, consume a glass of warm boiled burdock root: pour 1 glass of water over 1 tablespoon of chopped roots and simmer for about 30 minutes, then filter. If you are thirsty, drink whey. As soon as the body becomes dry, grease your wrists with ointment and wrap them in woolen scarves that you have to keep all night.
391. Juice from burdock roots: in late autumn or early spring, burdock roots are removed from the ground for a year, the juice is washed and squeezed. All this must be done very quickly, because both the roots and the juice oxidize and darken very quickly. Also, fresh burdock root juice can be mixed (in equal proportions) with vodka, in which case it lasts longer. Before use, the mixture is combined in equal proportions with water. It is used to strengthen the roots of the hair. The scalp is rubbed vigorously with juice, two or three times a week.
392. Decoction of burdock root is used for internal use, against gallstones, dyskinesia, kidney disease. Drink the liquid warmly in 3-4 rounds during a day. The decoction is prepared as follows: 2 tablespoons of chopped root in 500 ml of boiling water continue boiling for another 2 minutes on low heat, then take the pot off the heat, cover and leave for 15 minutes.
393. An infusion of lavender flowers is prepared against gastritis and 2-3 cups a day are drunk. The infusion is prepared as follows: 1-2 teaspoons of flowers, in a cup of boiling water (250 ml). Leave covered for 15 minutes and then strain.
394. In case of migraines, headaches heart disease with nervous substrate digestive disorders, bloating can use lavender flower infusion prepared as above.
Birch buds can gather in April when the sap has already begun to circulate, and the buds have become sticky and very fragrant. The buds should be swollen, but not cracked. Gather carefully without breaking the twig. Dry in a cool, dry place. Store in glass jars or cloth bags.
395. For a general revitalization of the body it is good to make a cure from birch bud tea every spring, when the moon is waning: 1 teaspoon buds to a glass of boiling water. Leave for 30 minutes, filter and drink 1 glass 3 times a day.
396. If you have a cold, drink birch bud tea: a teaspoon to a glass of boiling water. This tea is antimicrobial, intensifies perspiration and strengthens the body.
397. If you suffer from hemorrhoids, make microclyms with the following mixture: grind a glass of birch buds, pour over them 600 ml of sunflower oil, leave for 40 days in a dark place, stirring periodically. Then add 50g of romaine, 50g of mousetail, 50g of St. John's wort and leave for another 3 weeks. After that the mixture is boiled in a steam bath for 5 minutes, and left for another 3 days. Now you can filter by squeezing the plants well. Microcytes are made twice a day using 10 ml of oil each time.
398. If you have high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, your legs swell, your hands consume the following remedy: over 10g of birch buds pour 1 glass of boiling water. Drink twice a day, morning and evening ½ glass, 40-50 minutes before meals.
399. If you want to lose weight, mix 25g of birch, rosemary, St. John's wort and ape buds. Pour 500 ml of boiling water over 1 tablespoon of herbal mixture. Leave for 15 minutes then filter. Consume 1 glass in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before bed for 1 month.
400. If you suffer from rheumatism, put a layer of birch buds, a layer of the same thickness of homemade lard (or homemade butter, or oil, or commercial butter) in a clay pot. Alternate in this way until the pot is full. Cover the mouth of the pot with a simple dough cake. Heat the oven in the stove, put the pot in the oven for 24 hours. Then squeeze the buds well. You can keep the ointment in the refrigerator for up to 2 months. Grease the diseased wrists, wrap in something warm and leave overnight.
401. To prevent the appearance of stones and to help the kidneys function well, drink the juice of a lemon twice a day, mixed with 100 ml of water. Drink freshly squeezed orange juice.
402. To avoid the appearance of stones and to help the kidneys to function well for 3-4 weeks, alternate the consumption of carrot juice, cucumber, beetroot. All this time is limited to the consumption of dairy, salt, sugar, starch.
403. Also to avoid the appearance of stones and to help the kidneys to function well applied on the area of the kidneys compressed with bran: pour 1 l of water over 0.5 kg of bran and boil a little, until it becomes like porridge. It is then allowed to cool and applied with a cloth to the kidneys for 20-30 minutes.
404. Also to avoid the appearance of kidney stones, eat corn flour (corn), ie polenta, and drink tea from corn silk. Corn oil can also help: 1 tablespoon of oil three times a day 30 minutes before a meal for 3-4 weeks.
405. For increased acidity in the stomach, boil 2 medium carrots in 3 glasses of water, until about 1.5 glasses of liquid remain. Cool slightly and pour over 1 teaspoon flax seeds (from the pharmacy). Leave for 30 minutes, then drink 3 times a day for 30 minutes. before eating.
406. If you suffer from high blood pressure, mix 1 glass of carrot juice with 1 glass of horseradish juice, lemon juice and honey. Store in a closed bottle in the refrigerator and take a tablespoon 3 times a day one hour before meals and 2-3 hours after meals until you have finished the whole amount.
407. For flatulence (bloating): over 2 tablespoons of carrot seeds pour 300 ml of boiling water and leave for 12 hours. Drink hot in equal parts 3 times a day.
408. For diarrhea, drink 30 glasses of equal parts of carrot juice, beets and celery stalks 30 minutes before a meal.
409. For intestinal parasites, drink half a glass of freshly squeezed carrot juice before lunch, a few days in a row.
410. Thyroid treatment: grate a bright orange carrot. It is applied with a piece of cloth on the thyroid area, and the ends are tied at the nape of the neck. It lasts 30-90 minutes. Do this procedure daily for 2-3 weeks, but each time grate another carrot.
411. In case of colitis, grate half a kg of carrots, pour 1 l of water over it and boil for 1 hour on low heat. Then add 100-150 g of sugar, 1 pinch of butter, make up to 1 l with water and boil for another 3 minutes. Then allow to cool, filter and drink the whole amount throughout the day.
412. To cleanse the blood vessels of the brain, for dizziness, headache, ringing in the ears, improving general health, including metabolism you need 100g of chamomile, St. John's wort, siminoc, birch buds. Pour 0.5 l of boiling water over 1 tablespoon of such a mixture. Leave for 20 minutes, then filter, draining well. In the evening, before bed, pour in a glass half of the warm infusion, add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 drop (only 1 drop!) Of essential oil of bay leaves (from the pharmacy). After drinking this tea you are not allowed to drink or eat anything. In the morning heat (but do not boil) the infusion, add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 drop of bay oil. Consume 20 minutes before breakfast. The process takes 1-1.5 months. The cure lasts until you consume 15 ml of bay oil.
413. If you have blisters on your skin, apply the gel extracted from an aloe leaf to the affected skin.
414. Also for blisters on the skin applied on the affected part of the skin a napkin soaked in chamomile infusion: over 1 teaspoon of chamomile pour 1 glass of hot water. Leave for 10 minutes, then filter.
415. If you suffer from hypertension: over 200 g sliced pumpkin pour 500 ml of water. Boil over low heat until the pumpkin is cooked through. Filter, add 3 teaspoons of honey. Drink the stew before bed. Pumpkin is also eaten with a little honey.
416. For the treatment of osteoporosis: for a dry spoonful of St. John's wort pour a glass of boiling water and keep in the steam bath for 15 minutes. Then leave for 40 minutes, squeeze - you get about 100 ml of infusion. To this cooled infusion add 100 g of honey and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Stir and store in the refrigerator. Take a tablespoon 3 times a day 30 minutes before a meal. The scheme is simple: how long the treatment lasts and the break lasts. For example: if you are taking treatment for 1 month, take a break for a month, then resume.
417.Wormwood eliminates infections, banishes insomnia and all kinds of parasites, restores digestion, calms the nervous system and helps to lose weight, eliminates all inflammatory processes in the body, especially those related to the kidneys, digestive tract and genitals, prostatitis, skin diseases, stomach , intestines, liver, pancreas. It is good to cure twice a year: in spring and autumn as follows: the cure lasts a week and you need 100 g of wormwood powder. In the first 3 days of the cure, regardless of the time of the meal, every 2-2.5 hours take ¼ teaspoon of powder, mix it with saliva and swallow it. Drink some water after this. In the next 4 days take the same powder 5-6 times a day. There is a break at night.
Throughout this period, a diet that eliminates meat, fish, dairy products, eggs, sweets, alcohol and smoking is followed. You are allowed to eat vegetables, fruits, nuts, groats, oil, boiled or baked potatoes. The amount of bread is reduced to 2 slices at a table, not fresh, but breadcrumbs.
418. If you have copious cycles, take an orange that is not too ripe, chop it whole and peel it, pour 2 glasses of boiling water. Boil in the steam bath under the lid for 30 minutes. After cooling, filter, squeezing well. Drink 1/3 glass 3-4 times a day, 30 minutes before a meal.
419. The easiest way to get rid of bruises is to apply plantain leaves. You can apply them whole, or better finely chopped. Pick up fresh leaves, wash them, wipe them well, chew them in your mouth and then apply them by fixing them with a handkerchief.
420. If you have a sick liver: take 1 kg of red onion, pass it through the mincer. Add 850-900 g of sugar and leave to cool for 10 days. Then filter, draining well. Take 3 to 8 tablespoons of syrup a day.
421. To get rid of constipation you need 100g prunes, 100g raisins or figs, 100ml olive oil, 100g honey, 50 g senna (it is a plant that can be purchased from the pharmacy). Plums and raisins (or figs) are washed, scalded a little, drained well and passed through a mincer. The Seine grinds through the coffee grinder. Mix all the ingredients and store in a jar in the refrigerator. Every night, before bed, take a teaspoon (just a teaspoon!). It will start acting after 8 hours. The duration of the cure is 5-7 days. Those suffering from chronic constipation will be able to take a teaspoon every 3 days after the end of the treatment.
422. In case of high blood pressure, but also to eliminate stones in the liver and kidneys you should pour 1 glass of boiling water over 200g of chicory powder that is left for an hour and take 1-2 tablespoons 3 times a day .
423. In case of liver diseases over 2 tablespoons of chicory powder pour 0.5 l of boiling water, leave for an hour. Add 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar. Drink not too hot throughout the day as many times as you want. This remedy also has therapeutic effects on lung diseases and bronchitis. But in this case it should be consumed when you are in the bathroom.
424. In case of arrhythmia, pour 1 glass of chicory powder over 1 teaspoon of chicory powder, bring to a boil, remove from heat, cover with a lid and leave for 1-2 hours. Then filter, add 1 teaspoon of honey and drink half a glass 3 times a day before meals.
425. In diets over 1 tablespoon of chicory powder pour 0.5 l of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes and drink the entire amount in 3-4 installments before meals.
426. If you suffer from diabetes: over 2 tablespoons of dried and chopped chicory roots pour a glass of boiling water and boil in a steam bath for 15 minutes. Then filter and add the boiled water to the initial amount. Take one tablespoon 5 times daily before meals.
427. In case of urticaria, consume celery juice 2-3 teaspoons of freshly squeezed celery juice 2-3 times a day, 30 minutes before a meal. Or over 2 tablespoons of finely chopped celery root pour a glass of boiled and cooled water. Leave for 2 hours, then filter and consume 1/3 glass 3 times a day before meals.
428. Also in case of hives: over 1 tablespoon of mousetail pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 45 minutes and filter. Drink 1/3 glass 3 times a day before meals. Or over 1 part of the mouse's tail pour 10 parts of alcohol and leave for 7 days. Take 40-50 drops 3 times a day with 1-2 glasses of water.
429. If you suffer from knee pain, warm your knees with a thermophore for about 10 minutes, then lubricate the affected area with honey and massage for 5-7 minutes, tapping your knees lightly on your knees for 1-2 minutes. Finally, wrap your knee with a burdock leaf placed with your back to the skin. If you don't have a burdock, simply wrap it in a piece of polyethylene. Secure with a scarf and leave overnight. Repeat for 2 weeks in a row.
430. Also for knee pain: heat 1 handful of sea salt in a dry pan, pour it into a cloth bag and apply on the affected wrist. After you have warmed the place well, rub it with pine oil, then wrap it in something warm, wool. Get under the duvet, drink a simple mint tea and try to fall asleep. Repeat night after night until the pain subsides.
431. Being a source of acetic acid and tannin, the shock flowers whiten and tone the skin: a glass of boiling water is poured over a spoonful of shock flowers. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then filter and wipe the skin whenever you want.
432. St. John's wort has antiseptic effects and contributes to skin regeneration: over 20g of chopped plant pour 1 glass of boiling water. Boil for 10 minutes, leave to infuse for 30 minutes. Filter and wipe the face or apply with tampons soaked in boiling water.
433. St. John's wort can get rid of hair loss: over 5 tablespoons of the plant pour boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, filter and use to rinse hair after washing.
434. The parsley mask tones, rejuvenates, whitens, nourishes the skin, makes it elastic and firm. Mix 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley greens with 1 tablespoon of chickpeas if the skin is oily, or with 1 tablespoon of cream if the skin is dry. Apply for 15-20 minutes directly or through a layer of gauze on the skin of the face, neck and décolleté. Then wash your face with water or rosemary infusion.
Fatty grass eliminates intestinal parasites, heals wounds, insect bites, dysentery, arthritis, ringworm, eye, liver and kidney diseases, is anti-inflammatory and diuretic. Use the aerial part (twigs, leaves, flowers) and seeds. Careful! Keep in mind that oily grass accelerates heart activity and raises blood pressure.
435. In gastritis and impotence: over 2 teaspoons of fatty grass pour 1 glass of boiling water. Boil on low heat for about 15 minutes, filter and drink 2 tablespoons 3 times a day before meals.
436. If you have warts, wounds, wounds or ringworm, insect bites: chop like a porridge the leaves of greasy grass and apply on the affected area, fixing with a patch.
437. In the treatment of diabetes the following infusion is used: over 2 tablespoons of fatty grass pour 1.5 glasses of boiling water that is left to infuse for about 20 minutes. Drink 3 tablespoons of infusion three times a day.
438. In diseases of the liver and kidneys, an infusion of 2 tablespoons of oily grass and 250 ml of boiling water is consumed, which is boiled for 10 minutes and then left to infuse for 2 hours. Drink 2 tablespoons 3 times a day.
439. In eye diseases and muscle cramps: over 100g of green grass, well washed, finely chopped, pour apă l boiling water and leave to infuse for 25-30 minutes. Filter and apply to the affected areas as compresses for 30 minutes.
440. Psoriasis: soak a tablespoon of oily grass in 150 ml of burdock oil (from the pharmacy) for 7 days. Grease the affected areas 2-3 times a day.
441. In dysentery and intestinal worms drink freshly squeezed juice from oily grass, a tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
442. In case of prostate diseases make a mixture of 1 tablespoon chopped green parsley, 1 tablespoon chopped onion (green or dried) and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Chop well with a blender and eat this mixture every morning before breakfast until you feel relief.
443. Invigorating drink: invigorates, restores, restores body dysfunctions caused by disease and age. Over 5 tablespoons of ground pine or fir buds, 2 tablespoons of crushed rosehips (in the case of thrombophlebitis are replaced with cranberries) and 2 tablespoons chopped onion peel pour 1 liter of water. Bring to the boil, cook over low heat and simmer for another 10 minutes. Remove from the heat, wrap in something warm and leave overnight. In the morning, filter and drink throughout the day instead of water. For starters it is good to consume only ½ l in 24 hours, then increase the amount to 1 l. Consume for a long period: from 4 to 8 weeks.
444. Potato water crushes kidney stones. To obtain it you have to boil ½ kg of potatoes in 3 l of water. The potatoes should not be peeled, but only the stalks should be removed. Boil on low heat for 4 hours. Meanwhile, the potato is boiling. The liquid drains into a bowl and the potatoes are crushed. Mix the mashed potatoes with the liquid and leave for a few hours. The liquid on the surface is potato water. Drain carefully without disturbing. Take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day (30 minutes before a meal) for 40 days. Store in the refrigerator. When the portion is finished, a new one is made. During this period, the consumption of eggs, meat and dairy products is limited.
445. To alleviate the symptoms of menopause use flaxseed powder. Add 2 tablespoons of flaxseed powder to the cereal you need to eat in the morning.
446. To control sweating (at menopause) drink a glass of sage tea three times a day or drink sage tincture. The tincture is obtained as follows: pour 200ml vodka over a spoonful of dried and chopped sage leaves. It is kept for 7 days in a dark and cool place. Then filter and consume a tablespoon 3 times a day mixed with a little water.
447. Hops can be used for people suffering from insomnia. Twice a day, before lunch and before bedtime, consume a cube of sugar or a teaspoon of sugar, over which 5-7 drops of hop tincture were put. The tincture is prepared as follows: over 1 part of the plant pour 4 parts alcohol (hop cones are used) It is left to soak for 14 days after which it can be used. This remedy is also good for gastritis and intestinal parasites.
448. If you suffer from joint pain: steam 300g cow's cheese up to 30-35 degrees Celsius. Add ½ glass of blond beer, 3 large onions given through a grater or grinder. Apply with a gauze to the affected area for an hour, then remove and wrap with something warm. After 2-3 procedures the place will turn red. Pause for a day and continue until the pain disappears. It usually takes 7-10 procedures.
449. For strengthening the body and chronic fatigue, a glass of blond beer is used, to which 0.5 kg of sugar, 100g of grated horseradish root, 0.5 kg of chopped lemons and peel are added. All this is put in the steam bath for an hour, then add 1-2 cloves and a little cinnamon. Take 50ml every two hours after a meal for 2 weeks.
The following methods can be used to get rid of diarrhea if it is not caused by an extremely serious condition:
450. Apply a handful of salt to the abdomen in the navel area, cover with a bandage and fix well. It lasts longer, even overnight. If necessary, repeat but take a new portion of salt.
451. Crush two cloves of garlic, add 2 teaspoons of sugar. Pour 150ml of boiling hot water over this composition. Drink 2-3 servings of such infusion a day.
452. To invigorate and strengthen the aged organism, pour vot vodka over ½ a glass of dried sage or 1 glass of green plant. Then leave it in the sun for 40 days, filter it and take a spoonful, mixed with 1 tablespoon of water before a meal. It can also be used for younger people.
453. To remove the stones from the liver we use beet syrup. Peel a few red beets, cut them into suitable pieces. Pour enough water over them to cover them and bring to a boil over low heat. Boil until the liquid thickens like a syrup. Take one tablespoon of syrup 3-4 times a day. The same syrup can be obtained by boiling beet juice. Squeeze the juice from the beets and boil until thickened.
454. Fever can also be lowered with basil tea. Over 2 tablespoons of dried basil pour a glass of boiling water and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow to cool, filter and drink warmly (in the case of fever, teas are consumed warm and not hot). Consume 2-3 teas a day.
455. Angina: gargle with infusion of 2 tablespoons of rosemary, 1 tablespoon of calendula (marigolds) and three glasses of boiling water. Wrap in something warm and leave for 40 minutes. Then add 3-4 drops of eucalyptus oil and gargle with lukewarm infusion 2-3 times a day.
456. Also for angina: squeeze a glass of beetroot juice, add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and gargle 5-6 times a day.
457. For parasites in half a glass of boiled and slightly cooled milk add 15 drops of garlic juice. Drink 3 times a day before meals 3-4 days in a row.
458. For frostbite, apply a cloth soaked in raw potato juice to the frosted area or apply thin slices of raw potatoes.
459. For frostbite you can also apply slices of raw onion. Take baths with walnut leaf infusion: over 4 tablespoons dried walnut leaves pour water into boiling water. Leave for 20 minutes, then filter and add to the bath water.
460. If you suffer from diabetes: 25g strawberry leaves, 25g blackberry leaves, 25g blueberry leaves over a tablespoon of this mixture pour 300ml boiling water. Boil for 15 minutes, leave for a few minutes and filter. Drink 2-3 tablespoons 2-4 times a day 20 minutes before a meal.
461. If you get a contusion and inflammation from a blow, apply a compress of 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese and a tablespoon of honey that you hold for 48 hours.
462.Expectorant tea: a sprig of thyme, 1 teaspoon eucalyptus leaves (from the pharmacy), or 2 drops of eucalyptus oil, a lemon, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon grated ginger root, 2 glasses of water. Pour boiling water over thyme and eucalyptus, leave for 5-10 minutes and filter. Add ginger and lemon juice. When it has cooled a little, add the honey. The amount is drunk hot in 2 installments during the day. It acts beneficially on the entire respiratory system, the cough is diminished.
463. Use of tea tree oil against lice (the oil is found in pharmacies). Proceed as follows: 50 ml of olive oil, 20 drops of tea tree oil are applied to the entire length of the hair and the entire scalp. Put on a polyethylene beret, then a towel and leave for a few hours, then comb with a toothbrush though and wash your hair. To increase efficiency you can add 10 drops of rosemary oil, 10 drops of lemon oil and 10 drops of lavender oil.
464. In case of radiculitis we take a few good hands freshly cut fir or pine, we put in a cloth or gauze bag. Place the bag in a sieve or strainer, put it on top of a pot of boiling water, let it simmer for 10 minutes, then let it cool a bit and put it on the places affected by radiculitis, cover with a piece of polyethylene and a scarf. Hold for 45-50 minutes, remove and cover the place with something warm. We repeat a few nights in a row.
465. For swollen feet take 4 tablespoons of flax seeds (from the pharmacy), pour 1l of hot water, boil for 10-15 minutes. We take the pot off the heat, wrap it in something warm for 1 hour. Drink a ½ glass of hot gelatinous liquid every 2 hours (ie 6-8 times a day).
466. Treatment of hemorrhoids: this remedy is especially recommended when hemorrhoids are accompanied by constipation and bleeding. If there are no other contraindications, it is recommended to consume a glass of cabbage mill 3 times a day before meals. You can also use a mixture of 100ml of cabbage dies, 10g of yeast and 50ml of beet juice taken before lunch. In the morning you can eat a salad of fresh cabbage and apple sprinkled with a little lemon juice for better results.
467. For vitaminization, use cabbage stalks that contain a lot of vitamin C. Grate the stalks, add finely chopped onions, a little greens, oil and salt.
468. If you have cold feet, add canned sardines to your diet, which are a source of Omega3. You can eat prepared sardines in any way, just do not contain too much oil.
469. For insomnia make a mixture of 20g coriander seeds, lemon balm leaves and mint. Pour over the plants 100ml of medicinal alcohol, 20 ml of boiled and cooled water. Leave for 24 hours, filter by squeezing the plants well. In case of insomnia or headaches, apply a napkin soaked in this tincture on the back of the neck and temples.
470. Also for insomnia: drip 3 drops of lavender oil on a sugar cube and suck it in your mouth until it dissolves. Grease your temples with the same type of oil before bed.
471. In case of insomnia consumed before sleep an onion that calms the nervous system and banishes insomnia.
472. For tension use ½ glass of honey, a lemon peel with everything, 5 cloves of garlic. Put the lemon through the mincer, crush the garlic, mix all the ingredients, put in a warm place for a week. The container in which they were placed is wrapped in black paper and stored in the refrigerator. Take one teaspoon 2-3 times a day before or after a meal. Continue until the voltage is adjusted.
473. If you have cold feet, use hot peppers: put a teaspoon of ground hot peppers (paprika) in each sock and put them on your feet. It doesn't burn, but it warms up. You can also use rubs with paprika tincture prepared as follows: over 2 teaspoons of hot paprika pour a glass of vodka, leave for 10 days, rub in the evening before bedtime.
474. Treating varicose veins: make an ointment of 2 parts butter and one part garlic, with white peel, crushed very well. Put a little ointment on a piece of cloth and apply on varicose veins. Apply a polyethylene foil and wrap in a warm scarf. Secure so that it does not slip and hold overnight. Remove in the morning with lukewarm water and put on warm pants.
475. In case of migraine, pass through the mincer ½ kg of orange peel. Put 100g chopped horseradish roots and 1 kg of sugar. Pour 1 l of dry white wine over all this. Boil under the lid on the steam bath for one hour. Allow to cool, filter and drain well. Drink 1/3 glass 2 hours after a meal.
476. Eczema can be treated with black grapes: apply for 2 hours daily on the affected area crushed black grapes in a piece of gauze. After 3 weeks, take a 10-day break. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
477. Against baldness, take a chopped hot pepper, pour 100ml of vodka over it, leave it for 24 hours, rub the problem areas as often as possible. Before going to sleep, you can rub the scalp with a piece of garlic cut in half.
478. For inflamed eyelids use ½ glass of chopped cucumber peel, ½ glass of boiling water, ½ teaspoon of baking soda. All mix, leave for 30 minutes and filter. Soak 2 cotton balls in this infusion and apply on the eyes for 10-15 minutes.
479. Dry skin on the elbows rub once a week with lemon, leave for 5 minutes, wash and then grease with baby cream.
480. For dry skin, make a mixture of 4-5 teaspoons of grated carrot, 1 teaspoon cream or a raw egg yolk. Before applying the mask it is good to wipe the face with a napkin soaked in carrot juice. The mask lasts 25-30 minutes. Remove with plenty of water and apply moisturizer. It takes 15-20 procedures 1-2 times a week. In parallel, eat raw carrots before meals.
481. Onion peels are useful for weft in the soles: the shells are gathered in a jar, 6-9 degrees vinegar is poured over them to cover them. Cover the jar and leave for 2 weeks. Drain the vinegar, peel the shells. Wash feet with warm water and wipe. Weft areas are greased with a greasy cream. A layer of 2-3mm shells is fixed on top. Put on a warm sock, leave it overnight. In the morning, remove the shells, keep your feet in hot water and remove the weeds lightly. If they are not taken completely the first time, they are repeated the next evening.
482. Oily skin can be treated with parsley porridge. Finely chop a bunch of parsley. Pour a little plain water over it, just enough to cover it. Bring to the boil, allow to cool and filter. Place the parsley on a piece of gauze and apply on face for 30 minutes. Then wipe your face with a tissue. Repeat 3 times a week. Pour the filtered liquid into a glass, fill it with water until it is full and the drink is vitaminizing, drink it instead of water.
483. Horseradish tonic mask: mix 1 tablespoon of grated horseradish with 25 g of yeast dissolved in a little milk. Apply on face for 15-20 minutes. Remove with lukewarm water, then with cold water and apply nourishing cream.
484. To strengthen the body we use porridge from milk with milk: boiling milk is supplemented with oat grains (for ½ glass of berries-750ml milk) Put in a hot oven at 150 degrees Celsius for 1.5-2 hours. It is especially recommended for sick children, the elderly, those recovering from serious illnesses.
485. For liver and heart diseases take 5 tablespoons of ground oatmeal or oat groats. Mix with 5-6 tablespoons of boiled and cooled water and leave overnight. In the morning, add 1 tablespoon of honey and 5 walnuts to this porridge. It is consumed for breakfast for 1 month.
486. For energization: to 4 tablespoons of oatmeal add 1 tablespoon of honey, 5 tablespoons of boiled and cooled milk, 1 apple with grated peel, the core of 4 nuts, the juice of a lemon. Mix all ingredients. It is consumed for breakfast, if not daily, then as often as possible.
487. For ulcers boil oats or oatmeal with a larger amount of water: 1 glass of flakes to 4-5 glasses of water. Allow to cool slightly and then strain. In the porridge add 1 tablespoon butter and a little honey. Consume 1.5 hours before breakfast for 2-3 weeks.
488. Oat water excellently strengthens the body, regulates the exchange of substances, beneficially influences the activity of the kidneys, helps in case of rheumatoid inflammations of the joints, due to nervous overwork. 2-3 tablespoons of ground beans are 2-3 minutes in 0.5 l of water. After 30 minutes, filter and drink instead of water.
489. Oatmeal is used to balance the exchange of substances, hepatitis, pancreatitis, kidney and bladder infections. The effect of the stew is even greater when domestic consumption is accompanied by oat straw stew baths. Sweetened with honey, it is given to children and adults in case of cough. 1-2 glasses of oats boil 30 min. in 1 l of water. In 30 min. filter and drink instead of water.
490. Boiled oak bark water 20 min. on low heat helps in case of inflammation of the teeth and in case of vaginal infections.
491. Those who do not ingest calcium will take a large spoonful 3 times / day on an empty stomach before eating from the mixture: 700 g of acacia honey, 100 g of raw sesame seeds, the juice of 4 squeezed lemons without shell.
492. In case of constipation eat on an empty stomach walnut. Those who are allergic to walnuts will take grape seed oil or corn oil.
493. Cream for the elderly: 50g buttercup, 500g butter is boiled under steam resulting in an anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic and useful cream for those with hip osteoarthritis.
494. The following infusion is made: 1-2 teaspoons of birch buds to a cup of boiling water, to which is added to cooling a knife tip of baking soda, leaving to stand for 6 hours. Drink 2-3 cups a day in case of rhinitis, rhinopharyngitis, nephritic syndromes, rheumatism, rickets, mineral deficiencies.
495. Blueberry wine is good for atherosclerosis, constipation, intestinal fermentation, biliary insufficiency, diabetes, diarrhea. This wine has antidiarrheal, antiseptic, bactericidal, uric acid solvent. It is prepared as follows: 500 g of blueberries, 1 l of red wine. Pour the blueberries into a bowl, add two glasses of water and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the red wine and prolong the cooking for another 15 minutes. Allow to cool and filter.
496. In pregnancy & # 8211 20 peanuts eaten in the morning and the same amount in the evening is a remarkable hardener for pregnant women. A portion of 150-200 g of hazelnuts per day is recommended.
497. Cold maceration from angelica is useful for depressive states, asthenia, hysteria, psychosomatic disorders. A cure of at least one month with cold maceration of angelica is recommended. Drink 4 cups (250 ml) of maceration a day. Alcohol, coffee and tobacco are excluded during treatment. It is prepared as follows: 2 teaspoons of angelica powder are put in a liter of water to soak, from evening to morning, the macerate is filtered and cooled.
498. In addition to its action of stopping cancer and delaying osteoporosis, broccoli-vegetable related to cauliflower and asparagus also has great qualities of cleansing the body and reducing fat. Take the raw vegetable, squeeze the juice, dilute with a little water and sprinkle with lemon. It is consumed 3 times a day.
499. Basil paste is used in skin problems (compresses are applied). Take a few fresh leaves and a little water. Apply to the affected area. In addition, consume a teaspoon of basil leaf juice daily. Fresh basil, placed in a vase, helps to freshen the air in the house and repel insects.
500. In case of intense mental stress, neurovegetative disorders & # 8211 cures are kept for 20 days with basil infusion, half a liter is administered & # 8211 a liter of combined basil infusion per day. It is prepared as follows: 2-3 teaspoons of chopped flowers and basil leaves are left to soak in half a cup of water, from evening to morning, when the maceration is filtered, set aside and the remaining powder is scalded with another half cup of hot water for 20 minutes, then leave to cool and filter combine the two extracts drink before meals for a quarter of an hour. Dose & # 8211 3 cups a day.
To diagnose any kind of cancer I can help you with a gentleman from Ukraine who diagnoses and gives treatment.
Issuance of building permit
For the issuance of the building permit are required:
completed application form
* town planning certificate for the building in question (copy)
* proof of the applicant's title to the land
* the project for the building permit (PAC), in two copies, drawn up by an authorized designer, contains:
-written parts & # 8211 brief memory for each specialty
& # 8211 land use plan
& # 8211 real estate situation plan
& # 8211 foundation plan
& # 8211 plans of all foundations
& # 8211 sections (cross and horizontal)
& # 8211 roofing plan
& # 8211 all facades
& # 8211 other written and drawn parts required by the Urbanism Certificate.
approvals, agreements, points of view, studies and verifiers for the requirements required by the Urbanism Certificate
* proof of payment of the fee for issuing the building permit (receipt or payment order).
The fee can be paid at the Treasury or in cash at the cashier's office of the council.
The county council issues building permits for:
-investments that are approved by the Government
& # 8211 public works
- places of worship
-constructions for industry, trade, services & # 8211 services, social-cultural and special that are executed in villages
-constructions and works of any kind that are executed outside the localities, except for the drillings and excavations necessary for geotechnical studies and topographic surveys, quarry operations, gravel pits, gas and oil wells, as well as other exploitations.
The following works can be executed without a building permit:
& # 8211 repairs to roofs, roofs or terraces, when their shape does not change and the materials from which they are made
-repairs and replacements for interior and exterior carpentry, if the shape, dimensions of the gaps and the carpentry are kept
-repairs and replacements of heating stoves
-painter and interior painters
-painting and exterior painting, if the facade elements and the colors of the buildings located on the main traffic arteries are not modified
- repairs to the installations and the technical-sanitary equipment of the buildings, without implications on the resistance structure or of their architectural aspect.
A delicious salad recipe with squid, lettuce, asparagus, carrots, tomatoes, lemon, cumin, paprika, olive oil, garlic, olive oil.Ingredients: 500 g squid rings 500 g mix of lettuce, arugula and iceberg 5 asparagus threads 1 carrot 2 tomatoes 1/2 lemon (grated peel and juice) 1/4 teaspoon & # 8230
A delicious recipe for turkey salad from: mascarpone cheese, sour cream, salt, lemon juice, white pepper, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, peas, turkey breast and mustard. Ingredients: 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese 100 ml sour cream salt juice from a lemon ground white pepper 6 red peeled potatoes 3 carrots 3-4 pickles 300 & # 8230
Sweet cabbage salad
A delicious recipe for cabbage salad, carrot, celery, dill, parsley, cucumber, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, pepper. Ingredients: 1/2 cabbage 1 carrot 1/2 celery 1 bunch dill 1 bunch parsley 1 cucumber 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon honey salt & # 8230
Because it is a little while until we have snowflakes and we feel the cold as it penetrates our bones, we propose a series of Winter Salads that you can try to give an extra flavor to the holidays do not hesitate to try these Wonderful Winter Salads. Salad & # 8230
Herb salad with hot peppers
A delicious herb salad recipe with hot peppers from: hot peppers, mint, coriander, parsley, basil and pea shoots. Ingredients: 2-4 long green hot peppers 1 long red hot pepper 1 large bunch of mint, one of coriander and one of parsley, coarsely chopped 1 & # 160 small bunch of basil, coarsely chopped 2 & # 160 hands & # 8230
Fasting recipes: Pea salad with nuts and almonds
A simple and delicious recipe for pea salad with nuts and almonds from: peas, nuts, almonds, green onions, saffron, salt and pepper. Ingredients: 1 box of peas (500 g) 100 g chopped walnuts 200 g chopped almonds 3 strands of green onions half a teaspoon of saffron powder salt pepper & # 160 & # 160 Mod & # 8230
Telemea and walnut salad
A delicious salad recipe with telemea and nuts from: lettuce, walnut kernel, telemea, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Ingredients: 1 lettuce 100g walnut kernel 100g olive oil lemon juice salt pepper & # 160 & # 160 Preparation: Wash the salad and cut it into strips. O & # 8230
Cabbage salad with cumin and crispy fried kaizer
A recipe for a crispy fried cabbage salad with cumin and kaizer from: white cabbage, onion, oil, sugar, white balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, cumin and breaded kaizer. Ingredients: 1 white cabbage 1 onion 3 tablespoons oil 3 tablespoons sugar 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar salt pepper 1/2 teaspoon cumin 75 g kaizer smoked bread & # 8230
Endive salad with orange and balsamic vinegar
A delicious recipe for endive salad with orange and balsamic vinegar from: endive, orange, honey, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, oil, walnut kernel and parsley. Ingredients: 4 endives 2 orange 1 tablespoon honey 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar white salt pepper 4 tablespoons oil 2 tablespoons walnut kernels 2 parsley strands & # 160 & # 160 Mod & # 8230
Chicken salad with endive
Peel 400 g of chicken liver and roll in flour. Then fry in 3 tablespoons hot butter, salt, pepper and remove from pan. Heat 300 g of endive leaves and 1 sliced apple. Place the leaves of 1 lettuce and liver & # 8230 on the plates.
Fasting recipes: Eggplant salad with tomato paste
A simple and delicious recipe for eggplant salad with tomato paste from: onion, eggplant, garlic, tomato paste, olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Ingredients: 1 onion 1 large eggplant 3 cloves garlic 3 tablespoons tomato paste 3 tablespoons olive oil 3 tablespoons lemon juice salt & # 160 & # 8230
Vegetable salad with pasta and steak
A delicious recipe for vegetable salad with pasta and steak from: carrots, red cabbage, red onions, hot peppers, pineapple, noodles, salt, oil, beef steak, pepper, sesame seeds, worcester sauce, olive oil, sugar and soy sauce. Ingredients: 2 carrots 150 g red cabbage 2 red onions 1 red hot pepper & # 8230
Rocket salad with cheese, endive and walnuts
A delicious recipe for arugula salad with cheese, endives and nuts from: endives, arugula, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt, pepper, walnut oil, pears, blue cheese and walnut kernels. Ingredients: 2 endives 125 g arugula 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar 2 tablespoons lemon juice 1 & # 8230
Spinach leaf salad with walnut kernels and kaizer
A delicious recipe for spinach leaf salad with walnut kernels and kaizer from: spinach leaves, smoked kaizer, walnut kernels, white wine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, walnut oil and sunflower oil. Ingredients: 300 g young spinach leaves 150 g smoked breaded kaizer cut very slices & # 8230
A rice salad recipe from: rice, pine seeds, corn, green onions, red bell peppers, parsley, salt, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and protocol juice. Ingredients: 1 cup rice 2 teaspoons pine nuts 2 tablespoons corn 2 green onions 1 red bell pepper parsley salt for & # 8230
Recipe of the day: Broccoli salad with bell peppers
A simple and delicious broccoli salad recipe with bell peppers from: broccoli, bell peppers, oil, tomatoes, mushrooms, vinegar, salt and pepper. Ingredients: 150 g broccoli 1 red bell pepper 1 tablespoon oil 1 tomato 75 g mushrooms 1 tablespoon vinegar salt pepper & # 160 & # 160 Preparation: Wash the broccoli, chop it and & # 8230
Fasting recipes: Winter salad
A simple and delicious winter salad recipe from: potatoes, onions, bell peppers, cauliflower, celery, goulash, olives, red cabbage, salt, pepper, oil, lemon juice and dill. Ingredients: three potatoes an onion a bell pepper a cauliflower a celery two goulash 100 g seedless olives a quarter red cabbage salt pepper & # 8230
Asian style salad
A delicious Asian-style salad recipe from: beef, fish sauce, lemon juice, caster sugar, onions, hot peppers, mint leaves, lettuce, basil, olive oil, tomatoes and green garlic. Ingredients: 500 g beef, cut into thick slices, 2.5 cm 2 tablespoons fish sauce & # 8230
Carrot and celery salad
A delicious recipe for carrot and celery salad from: carrots, celery, apple, garlic, coriander seeds, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, paprika, salt and pepper. Ingredients: 2 carrots 1 larger celery 1 apple acriosr 3 cloves garlic 2 tablespoons finely ground coriander seeds 4 tablespoons olive oil 2 & # 8230
Salad of sauerkraut and tangerines
A delicious recipe for sauerkraut and mandarin salad from: sauerkraut, tangerines, raisins, dill, almonds, honey, salt, orange juice and olive oil. Ingredients: 200 g sauerkraut 2 large mandarins 2 tablespoons raisins 1 bunch of dill 2 tablespoons almond flakes 1 tablespoon honey 1 teaspoon & # 8230