Boil the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package and drain.
Wash the chicken breast, cut into small cubes, season with salt and pepper and fry in 30 ml of oil.
Beat eggs and mix with sour cream and milk. Chopped onion and grated carrot simmer for about 5 minutes in a Teflon pan with a lid in 50 ml oil and a little water. Add the frozen vegetables, salt to taste and a little more water, cover with a lid and keep on the fire until the water drops and the vegetables are soft. Then, the fried meat and the broth are put in the pan, over the vegetables, for a few minutes.
In a large bowl put the cooked pasta, pour over them the vegetables and meat from the pan, add basil and tarragon to taste and mix well.
The resulting mixture is placed in a heat-resistant dish greased with butter and the composition is poured with eggs. Put a few slices of tomatoes on top and grate the cheese.
Place the dish in the oven for approx. 35 min.
Pudding with chicken and vegetables - a simple dish, but very tasty and juicy!
"Pudding with chicken and vegetables" is an ideal recipe for lunch or dinner. This dish is prepared from unsophisticated ingredients, it is incredibly tasty, very creamy and juicy. In less than an hour you will have a delicious and filling dinner on the table, and the family will be delighted. Enjoy this exceptional pudding!
Method of preparation
1. Boil the chicken fillet in salted water until ready.
2. Allow the fillet to cool and cut it into cubes.
3. Peel all the vegetables. Cut onion into strips, bell pepper - diced, celery - pieces.
4. Fry the onion in olive oil, then the bell pepper and celery.
5. Mix the vegetables with the chicken fillet, season with salt and pepper, place the table in a baking dish.
6. Beat the egg with milk and cheese and pour the mixture into the form, sprinkle over the grated cheese.
Cut the zucchini and carrot into thin strips, using a vegetable knife. Tomatoes are cut into rounds.
Each strip of zucchini and carrot is rolled and arranged in the baking dish.
Tomato slices are arranged on the edge of the bowl.
In a bowl, beat eggs with sour cream, add grated cheese and salt.
The mixture obtained is poured over the vegetables and sprinkled with garlic. Bake the pudding in the oven for 25-30 minutes, at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Ingredients for the pudding recipe or pumpkin pie with cheese
-400 g fresh cheese or urda
-200 g of cheese, dried telemea or grated Parmesan cheese
-2-3 mint leaves (optional)
-1-2 cloves of garlic (optional)
This recipe is also very good for different diets: diabetes, high blood pressure (no salt), obesity (Rina, Dukan, Keto), stomach ailments (no salt and pepper), for those with gluten allergy & hellip.
I invite you to see how it is prepared in the video version below.
Do not forget to use the secret ingredient: sprinkle abundantly with love and with 2-3 smiles.
I'm still waiting for you at my place, to cook simple and tasty food together. You can always find me here, just a click away & # 128578
Chicken breast pudding with vegetables - a tasty, very fragrant and juicy lunch!
"Chicken breast pudding and vegetables" is a delicious, flavorful, consistent recipe and looks great. The pudding is prepared from several layers of chicken breast, eggplant, tomatoes, garlic, greens and covered with cheese.
It is an excellent dish with a harmonious combination, which does not require garnishes, salads or sauces - an ideal choice for lunch or dinner. Enjoy this extremely tasty and juicy pudding with pleasure!
-salt, black pepper and red pepper - to taste
Method of preparation
1. Wash the eggplants, dry them and cut the tails. Cut the eggplant along, into thin slices, put them in a bowl, salt and let them sit for 20-30 minutes. Drain the remaining juice.
2. Wash the chicken fillet, dry it well and cut each piece into 4 parts. Put the chicken pieces in a bag (or between 2 layers of cling film) and beat them with a hammer. Season them a little with salt and pepper.
3. Wash the tomatoes, dry them and cut them into slices.
4. Peel the garlic and finely chop it.
5. Wash the greens, dry them and finely chop them.
6. Grate the cheese.
7. Heat a little oil in the pan, place the eggplant slices and fry them for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove the eggplant on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
8. Grease a baking tin with butter and place a layer of eggplant, slightly stacked on top of each other.
9. Place the beaten chicken fillets on top, then another layer of eggplant and one layer of meat.
10. Place the tomato slices, season with a pinch of salt and pepper, sprinkle with chopped garlic and greens. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
11. Place the form in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove the pudding from the oven, leave to cool for 10 minutes and serve with pleasure.
The Chinese spicy chicken with cashew recipe is much easier to prepare than you might think. Quickly and effortlessly, you prepare a unique and delicious lunch that you can enjoy both hot and cold. You need some key ingredients and a craving for something new and tasty.
1. Prepare the ingredients
- Wipe with an absorbent napkin and cut into cubes of 1.5 & # 8211 2 cm 450 gLaProvincia chicken breast and put it in a bowl.
- Clean and slice thinly 3 cloves of garlic .
- Cut into large pieces 1 dried hot pepper.
- Cut into 2 cm pieces 3 large sprigs of green onions.
2. Cook over high heat
- Put a wok pan on the fire or a normal medium-sized pan and add 3 tablespoons sunflower oil .
- When the pan is hot, place the sliced garlic and the chopped hot pepper.
- Heat over high heat. stirring the pan continuously for 30 seconds. Be careful not to burn the garlic because it becomes bitter.
- Add diced chicken breast, 50 ml of water and continue to stir or stir in the pan for 2-3 minutes or until the chicken is penetrated.
- Add 2 tablespoons oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon of sugar.
- Stir for a few seconds and then add the chopped green onions and 150 g cashews.
- Keep the pan on the fire for another 2 minutes and turn the dish over on a plate.
- Great appetite!
The Chinese spicy chicken with cashew recipe has a low degree of difficulty. You only need a few tools:
- wood chipper,
- wok or normal pan,
- 2 serving plates.
Recipe of the day: Pudding with Mexican vegetables and chicken
A tasty recipe for Pudding with Mexican vegetables and chicken from: enchilada sauce, beans, onions, bell peppers, olive oil, cumin, hot peppers, tabasco sauce, sour cream, chicken, onion mozzarella.
Pudding with Mexican vegetables and chicken
- 1 can of enchilada sauce
- 2 cans Pinto beans (or canned beans)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- cubes of green hot peppers
- 1-3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 cups boiled chicken cubes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 Mozzarella dogs
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 190C. Put the enchilada sauce in a small saucepan and simmer until the sauce is slightly thickened.
While the sauce is boiling, place the two cans of Pinto beans in a strainer placed in the sink and rinse well with cold water until no more foam appears. Then let it drain.
Heat the olive oil in a large pan and incorporate the onion and bell pepper. Cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add cumin and beans and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
As soon as the enchilada sauce has reduced its amount and thickened, put it in a bowl to cool. Add the hot peppers. Taste the mixture to see if you want to optionally add Tabasco sauce.
After it has cooled, add the cream, diced chicken and chopped green onions.
In a heat-resistant dish, spray oil, spread half of the pinto bean mixture at the bottom of the bowl, followed by a layer of half of the chicken sauce mixture.
Sprinkle 1 cup of grated mozzarella over the chicken sauce mixture. Repeat with another layer of pinto beans, chicken sauce and cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes. Leave to rest for about 10-15 minutes before cutting, then serve.
Good evening dear friends Panacris) Yes, I know we are fasting, but we have not yet reached this level) I bring you a recipe from the category, everything changes, nothing is thrown away) After an inspection: D, through the refrigerator and the pantry, I gathered a lot of ingredients for a wonderful appetizer pudding) So the cold came back, I released the buttons) Increase and good appetite! ) I was left awkward with half of a chicken breast, from the chicken on the bottle on Saturday, so I planted a tac, pac, an appetizer to the taste of the Kites.
Chop the chicken breast, onion and green garlic, and put them in a large bowl.
Then chop the celery stalks, leeks and kapia peppers, which are added over the other ingredients. Shimeji mushrooms (I discovered them the other day and fell in love with them!), Are washed, left whole and added to the room bowl. Grate the telemeau and cheese, then place over the meat and vegetables. Add eggs, starch and season with salt, pepper and greens. Mix all the ingredients until incorporated and a homogeneous mixture is obtained. In a larger tray, or two smaller ones, lined with parchment sheet, add the above mixture, decorate with cherry tomatoes to taste, then bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees (fire medium, for gas ovens!) approx. 25 minutes. The pudding is served hot or cold, according to everyone's taste. Increase and good appetite!
Other recipes from the category Appetizers
Finely chop the onion (or put it through the mincer), cook it a little together with the spices, mix it with the cleaned and washed mushrooms then boil, eggs and flour and put it in a greased pan and sprinkled with flour then give it to oven. It is