Wash the meat. Peel an onion and chop finely. Cut the green onions into rounds, including the leaves. The donut is cut into cubes.
In a saucepan put the onion with the oil to harden. Add the donut and pepper paste (I didn't have too much donut and I also put the pasta). After about 5 minutes, put the meat to harden until it turns white. Add enough water to the meat. Salt to taste and cook until the meat is ready. Eventually add more water if necessary (must remain sauce).
Serve with mashed potatoes seasoned with freshly cut parsley leaves.
Chicken hearts in incredibly tasty sauce & # 8211 so far you haven't tasted such goodness!
We present you an amazing recipe for lunch or dinner. Chicken hearts are simply prepared from ordinary and cheap ingredients. & # 8220Hearts in melted cheese sauce & # 8221 are a very tasty and beautiful food that can be served even on the holiday table. The tender and fragrant hearts in cream sauce can be served with stewed or steamed rice and vegetables.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the hearts, cut off excess fat. Then heat a frying pan with oil and put the hearts. Season with salt and pepper. Fry the hearts over high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Then reduce the heat, cover the hearts with a lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes (until soft).
2. Peel the onion and cut it into pieces. Fry the onion in another pan until golden brown.
3. Add the hardened onion to the pan with the hearts, stir and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Wash the greens and chop finely. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Put the melted cheese through the small grater.
5. Add the cream to the pan with hearts, mix and sprinkle with the cheese. Stir again and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Then add the starch, garlic and greens. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Take the food off the heat and serve it with a garnish of rice with vegetables.
Chicken with onion sauce
I know that it is complicated to think about what we have to cook every day, I also have this dilemma, in fact the problem for me is not to repeat the same foods and to change them, possibly not with something with a high degree of difficulty :). Chicken with onion sauce is a consistent and delicious main course, onion sauce comes to you to eat it empty, do not worry it is not acidic.
It is clear that we all like chicken, but many also like onions, chicken, most of which we eat with onions. It is harder, not everyone tolerates it. The recipe below is one that you can make at any time because it is very simple, I even thought about whether to post it only on the facebook page or to post it on the blog to stay forever.
- 4 whole chicken legs (free of any chicken excluding cutlery)
- 6-7 smaller onions or 4-5 suitable
- 1 clove of garlic
- 150ml beer or water if you don't have beer
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- the juice of half a lemon
- salt pepper
Wash the chicken legs well and wipe them with a paper towel. We put them in a bowl and season them with salt and pepper. Add a little oil, mustard and lemon juice. We rub the meat well with our hands so that it is seasoned everywhere.
Let it cool until we prepare the onion.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
We clean the onion and cut it into larger pieces, so that you don't cry unconsciously, try to breathe only through your mouth.
Put a little oil in a pan, then the onion pieces, on top of the chicken. We turn to her.
Cover the tray with a foil, put it in the oven and leave it for 40 minutes, then take the foil and leave it for another 15 minutes while the meat browns nicely.
We take out the chicken legs on a plate. Gently squeeze the garlic by hand to remove the peel and add it to the mixture in the pan, then mix with the blender. You can add fresh pepper and possibly salt if necessary.
Serve with rice or vegetables, salad, polenta, whatever you like :)
Tip: This dish is delicious if you use slightly fatter chicken.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
-chicken legs, top or bottom of chicken legs, pork cut into suitable pieces-what do you have (I had half a country chicken), -750 ml of tomato juice, -2 heads of garlic, - water, -spices (ground pepper, bay leaves, thyme), -oil, -parsley
Difficulty: low | Time: 1h 30 min
Chicken with vegetables in the oven sauce!
If sometimes you simply do not have time to prepare a sophisticated dinner, today's recipe comes to your aid. It is prepared simply and with little effort, and the end result is simply delicious!
& # 8211 1 celery stalk - optional
& # 8211 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
& # 8211 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs
& # 8211 2 tablespoons + 1 tablespoon oil.
& # 8211 1 tablespoon fermented cream
& # 8211 1 tablespoon tomato paste
& # 8211 5 cloves of garlic - optional.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Wash the chicken legs and remove the tip of the bone.
2. Mix salt with black pepper, paprika and Italian herbs, add soy sauce and 2 tablespoons oil, then mix.
3. Pour the obtained composition over the meat and mix very well, so that each piece is covered. Leave the thighs to marinate.
4. Cut the onion into quarter slices, the carrot into half slices and slices, the potatoes and cabbage into large pieces, the celery stalk into slices, and the bell pepper into large pieces.
5. Transfer the vegetables to a large bowl, add salt, black pepper and ¼ onion.
6. Mix the cream with mayonnaise and tomato paste, add the sauce to the vegetable bowl and mix well.
7. Add sugar and stir once more.
8. Grease the base of the form with oil, form a bed of the remaining onion, add the meat and distribute the vegetables.
9. At the end, for a more interesting taste, add a few cloves of garlic among the vegetables and sprinkle everything with greens. You can also add 2 tablespoons of water.
10. Cover the tin with foil and place it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 50-60 minutes.
These recipes are for sauces that can be accompanied by chicken.
- Chop a clove of garlic.
- Stir in the garlic and press for 15-20 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil, salt and pepper.
- After a few minutes, add another tablespoon of oil.
- Stir as you add the ingredients.
- Add 200 ml of cream, a little at a time.
- Top with a bunch of chopped parsley.
- Stir a little and you're done.
2. Leek with olives
- Finely chop 1 bunch of green onions, one clove of green garlic, half a leek and 9 pitted green olives.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry the onion, leek and garlic for 3-5 minutes.
- Top with olives, 100 ml of white wine, salt and pepper.
- When the sauce shrinks and becomes thicker, top with a mixture of 5 walnut kernels and half a lemon juice.
- Leave everything on the fire for another minute.
3. Sos romesco
- Mix 4 peeled tomatoes and half a clove of garlic in a pan. Sprinkle with olive oil and leave the dish in the oven until caramelized.
- Fry 40 g of hazelnuts and 40 g of almonds in a tablespoon of oil, stirring constantly. Extinguish the fire after 5 minutes.
- Grind the hazelnuts and almonds together with 1 teaspoon of paprika, tomatoes, salt and a tablespoon of garlic.
- Add 80 g of olive oil and vinegar as you grind.
4. Sos in Thai
- Remove the stalks from 400 g of jalapeno hot peppers and 200 g of serano hot peppers, clean their seeds and membranes.
- Mix the peppers with 4 cloves of garlic cut in half, 3 tablespoons of brown sugar, a tablespoon of salt and 7 tablespoons of water. Mix everything in a blender.
- Put the mixture in an airtight covered bowl and keep it in a dark place for 4 days. Mix the composition every day.
- Put the composition in the blender, together with 100 ml of vinegar and mix until the texture softens.
- It all goes through a sieve. The resulting mixture reaches a pan where it will boil for 7-8 minutes.
5. Mustard sauce
- Finely chop 3 cloves of garlic, 1 bunch of parsley, 1 bunch of parsley and 1 bunch of green onions.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of mustard with 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Add the green mixture over the mustard and leave the sauce in the fridge.
In general, chicken sauces need the same utensils. We include here everything you need for all recipes. Recipes have little difficulty.
- heat-resistant vessel.
Chicken in luxury sauce: the best food you've ever eaten
We need the following ingredients:
1 kg chicken (I used upper thighs)
1 - 2 cloves garlic (we can use dry)
2 tablespoons plain flour
350 ml of hot water or soup
First, fry the pieces of meat in butter on both sides until golden brown.
Peel an onion, cut it into small pieces and add it to the meat in a pan.
Put the cream in a bowl, pour the spices on the chicken and pour the water or soup.
Add the crushed garlic, stir and cook for about 20 minutes.
Stir the sauce from time to time so it doesn't burn.
Add chopped parsley, stir, cook for a few more minutes.
It can be served with rice or mashed potatoes.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
- 1500 gr of chicken liver
- 2 medium onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml of sunflower oil
- salt to taste
- sweet and smoked paprika
- 100 ml concentrated soy sauce
Here's how easy it is to prepare the Chicken Liver recipe with onion and garlic, in soy sauce!
First rinse the chicken livers well in cold water, then drain and clean them.
In a wok, or kettle if we have it, heat the oil. Add the well drained livers and let them brown over medium to high heat. Turn them from side to side to brown evenly, and when they change color, add finely chopped onion and 2 cloves of grated garlic. Slowly mix these ingredients between the livers, cover the bowl with a lid and reduce the heat. Stir occasionally, but be very careful not to crush the liver.
After 10-15 minutes, lift the lid and sprinkle the liver with the soy sauce. Add a little thyme, a clove of grated garlic, pepper and paprika and let the livers cook in the sauce for about 10 minutes. As I said, the onion melts in the liquid in the bowl and turns into a delicious sauce. We only add salt if necessary, given that the soy sauce is very salty.
We serve the delicious chicken liver with onion and garlic in soy sauce, with your favorite garnish and a salad. They can also be served with polenta.
We served them with a potato garnish and a radish salad.
* Don't forget that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, where you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog, we will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
ready chicken breast, washing it, then cut PIECES suitable for the sea (for a single bite), set aside in a bowl, dealing with chicken breast marinade sauce before being put on skewer sticks.
The chopsticks will be kept in the water before being put on the grill (in order not to burn, to catch fire).
a bowl, we will put in a any order: natural yogurt, mustard, oil, honey, lemon juice, well-crushed garlic, stirring with a whisk until completely homogenous (until a sauce is made, or rather a paste).
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
add chicken pieces, mixing them with a spatula (to be completely contained in the sauce for marinating, then cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Bell peppers will be washed, cleaned by spine and seeds, then cut large pieces and leave it waiting (this will be done with at least Ten minutes before removing the meat from the marinade and draining it in a strainer).
Cherry tomatoes they will be washed and left whole.
After the time allotted to the sailors, take out water sticks, alternating meat and vegetables according to imagination.
Between time, will do grilled fire (if we are at home or on the green grass), grill if we are in the block), then we put the prepared skewers, turning them constantly on all sides, until cooked (about 20 minutes).
Chicken skewers in marinated sauce will be served hot, along with a rice and a cold beer.
Chicken fingers are a possible alternative recipe. Actually, this preparation can successfully replace any other chicken-based food. You can try the chicken fingers even in combination with the chicken breast recipe with cheese sauce presented above.
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon paprika (5 g)
- A cup of grated cheese (300 g)
- 2 chicken breasts (500 g)
- Olive oil (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic (3 g)
- 3 eggs (180 g)
Method of preparation
First, cut the chicken breasts into strips the width of a finger. Then grind the garlic, parsley and paprika in the pestle mortar, then add salt and olive oil.
Pour the mixture into a separate bowl, add the eggs and beat well. Add the chicken strips and cover them well with the prepared mixture. Put the bowl in the fridge and let it sit for 1-2 hours so that the pieces of meat soften well in the egg mixture.
After sitting in the fridge for two hours, take out the strips of meat and pass them one by one through bread crumbs. Be sure to completely cover each strip.
Heat a large amount of oil in the pan, add the chicken breast strips and fry them until golden on the outside and bake well on the inside.
Remove the chicken fingers from the pan and place them on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil. This will make it much easier to soak them in the cheese sauce. Try these American-style chicken breast recipes with cheese sauce and convince yourself of their delicious taste!