Precisely you saw in movies (especially those with New York) how people buy hotdogs on the street and maybe you caught when the seller asks about relish, which is a kind of sour sauce that is served over hotdogs. Now when I think about it, I remember how good it is with sliced sauerkraut and some mustard! Yummm ...
It was harder for me with the category because it's a kind of winter preserve but also a sauce. Of course it can be served with steak, sausages.
- 8 cups of pumpkin
- 4 onions
- 3 green peppers
- 3 hot peppers
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup coarse salt
- Vinegar solution:
- 3 dogs vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon turmeric or turmeric
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander or celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Relish with hotdog pumpkin:
Put all the vegetables through the robot and put them in a large bowl, sprinkle with salt and cover with water. Let it sit like this overnight. The next day, drain the water, add it to an enameled pot and pour the vinegar solution over it. Put it on the fire and after it starts to boil, leave it for about 10 minutes, stirring often. Fill the jars with relish, close the lid and put in a large pot of water, but not covered by water. Let it boil for about ten minutes.
How to make a homemade hot dog?
First of all, make the croissants according to the recipe indicated above or buy them. Sausages are boiled in water, classically.
I have a spike-like device that heats up on the stove and pierces the horns with it. They also heat up and brown slightly inside.
Recently, there are also electrical appliances for hot dogs provided with spikes and a container for heating sausages. Their price is from 80 lei and up and you can find more models here.
These models are intended for the simplest hot dogs: with mustard and possibly with a little ketchup. Basically, remove the horn from the appliance, grease the sausages with mustard and / or ketchup and stick them in the hole in the center of the horn. There's not much room for topping.
- White wine
- Mineral water
- Red wine
- Green beans
Some of the alkaline foods recommended by Dr. Oz are high in calories or contain alcohol (such as beer), so it is advisable to eat them in moderation. Instead, Dr. Oz mentions that if you want to follow an alkaline diet, you should avoid certain foods that produce very high acidity in the body.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
For the dough:
250g sweet cow cheese
1 sachet of baking powder
For the filling:
3 medium zucchini
Dill and fresh parsley
Salt, pepper and vegeta to taste
Karmis Fit Up spices for cheese, eggs and kefir (it's a mixture of herbs and herbs, if you don't use any spices you'll like)
2 tablespoons butter to harden
Gray for wallpaper tray
Butter for greased tray
Method of preparation:
We wash and peel the zucchini and cut them into small cubes.
We wash the mushrooms well and cut them into slices.
We cut the Parisian into small cubes.
Finely chop the dill and parsley.
In a large, large pan, put 2 tablespoons of butter, add the diced zucchini and leave for 10 minutes to harden. Add 250ml of water and sliced mushrooms over the pumpkin, season with Karmis Fit Up spices for cheese, eggs and kefir and leave everything on the fire until the water drops and the zucchini has softened.
Add the Parisian to the pan, season everything with salt and pepper to taste, add the finely chopped dill and parsley and leave the composition on the fire for another 10 minutes, then pour it into a strainer to drain any excess oil and water.
In a bowl put 4 eggs, oil and milk.
Mix in a bowl the flour with the envelope of baking powder and then add it in the bowl over the eggs, milk and oil. Add the sweet cottage cheese and mix everything until you get a pasty composition.
Grease a pan with butter, cover it with semolina and pour in the tray 3/4 of the dough composition and over it add the filling with zucchini, mushrooms and parizer prepared before.
In the remaining dough composition, add 2 more whole eggs, mix and pour everything into the tray, over the filling. Put the pie in the oven for 40-50 minutes until golden brown. Serve both hot and cold.
Diet after chemotherapy
The diet after chemotherapy as well as during it should be as rational as possible. What is rationality and what is it?
The rationality of nutrition implies a reasonable approach to the choice of products: in our daily menu there should be no loneliness. Foods must contain all the substances necessary for the body: proteins, fats, carbohydrates. A person, and especially a sick person, must have meat, milk, vegetables, greens and fruits, bread and cereals.
The diet after chemotherapy should include several basic food kits:
- protein products - legumes, soy and nuts, as well as eggs, fish and meat products, by-products. Protein contains protein, vitamin B, iron. It is necessary to consume at least 2 servings of such products daily. However, it is also unacceptable to switch completely to protein foods, as this will put unnecessary pressure on the urinary system and liver.
- Dairy products - contain a large number of proteins and calcium. Cheese, kefir, milk, hard cheese, cheese, etc. These products should also be consumed at least 2 servings a day.
- vegetables and fruits, in the form of salads, ragout, casseroles, pies and side dishes. In plant foods, there are all known fibers - the activator of the digestive system, as well as many vitamins and antioxidants. In the bright representatives of the vegetable world - yellow or red vegetables and fruits - contain bioflavonoids that ensure the regeneration processes in damaged cell membranes. Vegetable foods should be present for at least 4 meals a day.
- Bread and cereals - bakery products, the supply of cereals in our complex body carbohydrates and B vitamins. From cereal-based products, it is desirable to prefer buckwheat and oatmeal: they should have more often than other cereals. Cereals can be prepared for garnish and also added to cereals, soups, cucumbers, noodles, etc. It is recommended to eat bread and cereals at least 4 times a day.
To maximize the power of rationality in food should be added to vegetable oils (for unrefined if possible), cod liver oil, dried fruit, honey, seaweed, We encourage you to drink freshly squeezed juices.
, , 
Grilled zucchini - marinated version
pumpkin (in desired quantity)
a dressing or a vinaigrette prepared from red wine, a little olive oil and other herbs
rosemary / garlic
Wash and dry the zucchini. Cut into slices along the vegetable or into slices - however you prefer and leave them on absorbent paper.
Using a fork, make holes in each slice. Pour the red wine vinaigrette over the zucchini and leave to marinate (for example, while the steak is cooking - prepare these grilled zucchini in the end because they will be ready quickly).
Place them on the grill not too hot to catch those appetizing traces of the grill. Season with rosemary or garlic and let them cook until soft. You can pour a little vinaigrette on them after they are cooked.
You can season with lemon juice and then sprinkle pepper for a different taste. Let your imagination play!
You need 2-3 pumpkins, 100 g of cheese, an egg, butter, oatmeal, greens and garlic.
Boil the zucchini in the shell for 10 minutes and then set them aside, drain the water and cut them lengthwise. Dig out the inside, and keep it for the filling mixture.
Mix the cheese with the preserved zucchini, an egg, a tablespoon of butter, greens and garlic. Then add the oatmeal for consistency. Place in a yena bowl greased with olive oil or butter, and bake for 20-30 minutes on medium heat until golden brown.
In the mixture you can add minced chicken or turkey or boiled and cut.
Do not forget the usual 3-4 days when introducing new foods and always ask your pediatrician before doing so.
Milupa supports the WHO recommendation of exclusive breastfeeding up to 6 months and the initiation of diversification after this age, in parallel with the continuation of breastfeeding.
Step recipe with salad for "Uncle Bens" pumpkin
Everyone has their own personal preferences: someone to taste delicious, who prefers a number of more gentle or simple options. As a result of experiments, the host invented new spaces for recipes, pickles. Canned salad "Uncle Bens" for many years, is popular because it has a refined taste, ideally combined with many of the main dishes: meat, just about any dish or fish. Below are recipes with photos of fruit juice salad in different variants.
"Uncle Bens" salad with onions, carrots and peppers
In the absence of fresh vegetables you want to eat a tasty dish, which consists of a variety of fruits. Due to the preparation of the ingredients acquired taste, and retains all its useful properties. This dish is perfect for almost any meat goes well with vegetables - potatoes, pasta, or rice can act as a self-starter for a holiday or a simple family dinner.
Ingredients for "Uncle Bens" vegetable snacks:
- Zucchini - two kilograms.
- Sweet pepper - 700 grams.
- Fresh tomatoes - a kilogram.
- Onions - one kilogram.
- Carrots - 600 grams.
- Krasnodar Sos - 1 bank.
- Vegetable oil - 250 ml
- 9% vinegar - 70 ml
- Four tablespoons of salt.
- Citric acid - 1 teaspoon.
- Sugar - 200 grams.
- If desired, to curry flavor can be used (3 teaspoons).
Step by step Uncle Bens cooking salad for the winter:
- Products for a salad - clean, rinse well.
- Chop vegetables: zucchini, tomatoes - diced pepper - julienne onion - rings and half carrots is the grill.
- In a large saucepan combine with water (about 600 ml), tomato paste, oil. Add to the mixture of sugar, salt, boil and simmer for a few minutes.
- Ability to add chopped zucchini, remove the heat slightly and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Put in a pan bell peppers, onions, simmer for ten minutes. Then add carrots, then - tomatoes.
- Uvarov ingredients for excess liquid from snacks to evaporate, and the vessel turned viscous.
- At the end of cooking, add vinegar, citric acid (if desired - curry), hold the fire for a few minutes.
- Pre-washed sterilized jars to break down the resulting salad, threaded lids.
- Banks flip the lid down and hide a warm blanket. After cooling capacity, rearrange in a cool place and kept twisting.
- The turntable looks very bright, tasty as the benches, and in the plate at the time of application. To be sure, look at the photos:
Tomato salad with recipe without tomato paste
Zucchini - unique vegetables, which, even after preservation can save their best quality useful. Good cook these fruits for the winter - very easy. The perfect recipe for this - "Uncle Bens", which complements the refined taste able to other fresh ingredients. Add flavor and unique dishes can tomato paste, garlic and give some urgency.
Ingredients for the salad "Uncle Bens" zucchini:
- Two pounds of pumpkin.
- Onions - 10 pieces.
- Bulgarian peppers - four of them.
- Garlic - 5 pieces (cloves).
- Water - a liter.
- Sunflower oil - a glass.
- Tomato paste - 200 grams or two glasses of juice.
- Zahar - a cane.
- Vinegar - 60 ml
- Salt - a tablespoon.
Uncle Bens's Pumpkin Recipe:
- Pumpkin peel (and if they are old, and some of the seeds), cut into cubes.
- Bulgarian pepper and onion cut into rings and a half on a large grater grated carrots.
- The ability to combine spices oil, tomato paste, water and vegetables, add to the pumpkin. Boil the mixture and boil for ten minutes.
- In a pepper put the pan, onion, simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Put the garlic, add vinegar to the boiled ingredients for ten minutes.
- boiled vegetables spread on the banks and roll.
Tasty salad "Uncle Bens" with zucchini and tomatoes for the winter
Pumpkin salad with fresh tomatoes resembles a familiar childhood taste. Harvesting is rich in vitamins, while retaining their best flavor. "Uncle Bens" perfectly complements the meat, which should be pre-fried in a pan, or boiled in Russian potatoes with mushrooms or ribs. Because of the quick photoshoots presented below, every woman can cook the folds in the winter to cool off on the icy night to get yourself a wonderful dish at home.
- Two pounds of pumpkin.
- 25 kg of fresh tomatoes.
- 200 grams of garlic.
- One kilogram of sweet peppers from Bulgaria.
- 2 tablespoons salt.
- 200 gr. sugar.
- Oils of 200 grams.
- 100 ml of vinegar (9%).
Step by step recipe for "Uncle Bens", with tomatoes and pumpkin:
- Wash the tomatoes red, cut into several pieces and grind in a meat grinder, along with garlic.
- Peeled fruit juice, and, if necessary, from the seeds inside. Cut the vegetables into cubes and add to the tomatoes.
- To add tomatoes and spices (salt, sugar), vegetable oil.
- Put the vegetables for half an hour, then put in a bowl of bell peppers cut into strips and pour vinegar. Cook for another twenty minutes.
- Arrange vegetables in jars that have been sterilized beforehand, and roll lid.
"Uncle Bens" fruit juice with garlic, curry and hot pepper
Exquisite taste fruit juice salad "Uncle Bens" is familiar to many. Every housewife wants to cook such an original and healthy dish, collecting recipes, getting acquainted with comments about a certain method of preparation. Several options are easily modified by adding new ingredients, such as herbs (parsley, coriander, dill) or various spices (curry, hot peppers). This diversity allows you to choose the best option according to your taste. Below is an easy recipe for a proven fruit juice "Uncle Bens".
Products for the preparation of semi-finished products:
- 1 kg of zucchini.
- 5 onion heads.
- Bulgarian pepper - 7 pcs.
- Red tomatoes - a kilogram.
- Vegetable oil - two glasses.
- Two cups of sugar.
- Salt is an important - 2 tbsp. it.
- 9% vinegar - one hundred grams.
- Garlic - 10-15 puppies.
- Curry - 1 teaspoon.
- hot peppers - two things.
Instructions for preparing for winter preparations:
- All products are washing preservative under running cold water.
- Prepare the filling: in a deep capacity to combine vegetable oil, salt, sugar, vinegar.
- Clean vegetables, cut into strips, and onions - semirings.
- Boil the marinade and add the zucchini. Boil for about five minutes and add the onion.
- Boil for 5 minutes, add pepper and after the same period of time to introduce the rest of the ingredients - tomatoes, hot peppers, curry and chopped garlic.
- Boil for about ten minutes, spread on the banks, to roll.
Winter salad of pumpkin appetizer "Uncle Bens" without sterilization
A variety of recipes and cooking options zasolok winter cooking is striking and sometimes makes difficult choices: how to cook delicious vegetables so that they retain their properties and flavor better. Cooking pumpkin with other fruits without sterilization - a unique way to familiarize yourself with a delicious dish, rich in vitamins. This option is perfect as a dish at almost any meal or can be used as a separate snack.
Ingredients needed for preparation:
- Zucchini - 2 kg.
- Bulgarian pepper - 5 pcs.
- Bulbs - 4 pieces.
- Red tomatoes - kilogram.
- Tomato paste (preferably thick) - 1 cup.
- Half a cup of vegetable oil.
- A cup of sugar.
- Vinegar (9%) - 100 ml (apples can be used).
- Salt - 2 tbsp.
Step by step cooking zucchini:
- In a deep saucepan combine all the liquid ingredients and spices, boil the sauce, stirring constantly.
- All ingredients to wash, clean and cut into cubes.
- Put the pumpkin in the sauce, cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Gradually introduce the remaining ingredients in the following order, provarivaya each time for 20 minutes: onions, peppers, tomatoes.
- Add vinegar, if desired, bay leaves, boil for another ten minutes and put on the benches. Close the tank. The witness is ready for winter.
Pumpkins like mushrooms: there are no tastier cans! We share the recipe.
If you have not yet made canned pumpkin, then you should try this great recipe. The pumpkins are delicious and taste like forest mushrooms & # 8211 an absolutely amazing metamorphosis & # 8230 Choose young pumpkins that do not need to be peeled and seeds for an extraordinary result. These crunchy, flavorful and appetizing pumpkins go great with potatoes or simply with bread.
& # 8211 1/2 glass of sunflower oil
& # 8211 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the zucchini and cut them into 1 * 1 cm cubes. Put them in a bowl or large saucepan. Cut the carrots into small slices and add them to the pumpkin.
2. Add the chopped greens and garlic, salt, sugar, pepper, vinegar and oil. Mix the ingredients and let them marinate for 3 hours.
3. Put the zucchini in clean jars (0.5 l) and pour the juice formed on top. Cover the jars with lids and sterilize them for 15-20 minutes. Then staple the jars, turn them upside down and wrap them with a duvet. Allow them to cool completely.