- 7 small fish (crucian, slug)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 80g butter
- 100 ml white wine
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 file
- 1 carrot
- 1 red
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Over the oven:
- The fish are washed, cleaned of the head, tail and wings, then wiped with a kitchen towel and sprinkled with salt on both sides.
- I cut the carrot into rounds and the tomatoes into cubes.
- I put the fish in a heat-resistant dish, filled them with carrot slices and sprinkled them with lemon juice.
- I cut the butter into cubes and melted it for 1 minute, together with the crushed garlic.
- I added the melted butter over the fish and put it in the hot oven for 5-7 minutes, then I added the wine mixed with water (a glass with 100ml wine, the rest water).
- After 15 minutes, I added the tomato cubes, then I left it for another 10 minutes.
- I served it with chopped parsley and lime slices.