We wash the ribs. We put them in a larger bowl. Add the spices for pork, 100-150 g of tomato paste and oil. Mix lightly enough to grease all the ribs with this mixture.
Place the ribs in a large tray. We also add the garlic cloves. Add the chicken stock. We need to cover the ribs. If we want, we can also add broth. Cover the tray with aluminum foil.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 230 degrees C and leave it for 1 hour. Take the aluminum foil and leave the ribs on the right heat until lightly browned and the meat is tender. Towards the end, we grease the ribs with honey. We leave them for another 5-10 minutes.
Baked pork ribs - great than the skewer!
Tender, fragrant and tasty pork ribs - it doesn't compare to the skewer either!
& # 8211 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
& # 8211 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. We recommend that you buy a piece of pork breast with ribs. Remove the rind with the layer of fat and get some exceptional ribs, which you cut into pieces.
2. Sprinkle the ribs on both sides with salt, black pepper and chili pepper flakes.
3. Take a form that you can use on the stove and in the oven. Pour olive oil and fry the ribs on both sides over high heat until golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, peel the ginger and cut it into thin slices.
5. Cut the garlic into large pieces.
6. Spread the honey on the surface of the ribs, turn them over and add honey on the other side.
7. Add the ginger and garlic, then pour in the soy sauce and apple cider vinegar.
8. Turn the ribs on the other side, chop the green onion strands and add them in the ribbed form.
9. Pour the chicken broth and place the form in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes, then turn the ribs on the other side and put them back in the oven for another 30 minutes.
10. Then put the form back on the stove and wait for all the liquid to evaporate.
Advice. If too much fat has melted in the form, you can remove an amount with a spoon.
The ribs look so appetizing and taste delicious sweet and sour! Serve with a vegetable salad.
Baking costs! You don't need skewers anymore!
In winter, we all miss skewers and grilled meat. We found the solution & # 8211 juicy and tender pork chops in homemade barbeque sauce. They are just as tasty, even if they are prepared at home, in the oven. The secret lies in the barbeque sauce, which we will boil ourselves. You can use pork or beef ribs.
- olive or vegetable oil
-1 tablespoon of worcester sauce & # 8211 optional
-100 ml of dry or table red wine
-3 tablespoons of orange jam
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Place the ribs on the foil-lined tray. If the meat has a film, hang it with a knife and remove it.
2. Sprinkle the ribs on both sides with salt and black pepper and sprinkle with oil. Take a few sprigs of thyme and grease the surface of the meat with spices and oil.
3. Leave the thyme on the meat, cover it tightly with a few layers of foil, so that the juice does not flow during cooking, and put it in the preheated oven to 160 ° C, where you cook the ribs for 3 hours.
4. Put the pan on low heat, pour oil, add ketchup, soy sauce, orchid sauce, wine, orange jam and a little ground pepper.
5. Heat the sauce until all the ingredients are combined, and boil it, stirring constantly and tasting, until you get the necessary consistency. Allow the sauce to cool.
Advice. Taste the sauce at the end and add more sugar and salt to taste if you feel the need.
6. Remove the ribs, drain the accumulated juice, place them on the grill and grease them on all sides with an even layer of sauce.
Advice. If you do not have a grill, you can use a bed of onions, carrots or some wooden sticks. Thus, the air will circulate better and the ribs will be evenly covered with a reddish and appetizing crust.
7. Heat the oven to 250 ° C and cook for 15 minutes.
We assure you that you will get a fantastic result & # 8211 barbeque ribs in the oven! You will love this recipe, it will settle in your family forever! The meat is tender, soft, sweet-tasting, aromatic, juicy, in a word & # 8211 perfect!
The 10 best recipes of all time baked ham for Easter and beyondLaunch Gallery 10 photos
The holidays are a pretty good reason to serve one fried ham , but you should try to bake a ham if you have people at dinner. They are so easy to make, they feed a lot of people, they are quite elegant and the leftovers are wonderful! When the holidays (such as Easter) are approaching fairly quickly, consider an Easter ham with a simple icing to be the perfect dish for a family holiday dinner.
In this collection you will find recipes for glazed ham with brown sugar (very much a classic that turns out perfect every time), orange glazed ham Bourbon (if you want to drink alcohol ham), ham with glazed honey with peaches and ginger (a variety sweet), sticky glazed Asian ham (for something a little different) and many other ideas. You need to find a perfect recipe for your guests in this fabulous pile.
Related to: How long to cook a ham | Amazing holiday dinner recipes
These are all baked ham with honey, using a classic spiral ham that you buy on the market and most involve a simple glaze to make, which turns the simple ham into something special.
Here are some links to the holiday dinner you might enjoy:
Lori Lange is a former elementary school teacher who founded RecipeGirl.com in 2006. The cookbook for girls recipes is now in stores. Her 15-year-old son Brooks has his own food blog at RecipeBoy.com.
Launch the Gallery
Baked lamb ribs with red wine sauce
Prepare the lamb ribs, add salt and pepper and sprinkle with a little olive oil, then put a transparent foil over them and leave to cool for about 30 minutes.
Wash and finely chop the onion and garlic and place in a pan to be greased with a little butter and olive oil.
Remove the ribs from the cold and place them over the chopped greens, sprinkle a little thyme to get the flavor, then put them in the oven.
After the ribs have penetrated, add a little wine for flavor and softening and then leave in the oven until it gets the desired appearance.
Separately prepare a bowl for the preparation of the wine sauce. Finely chop the onion and garlic and cook over low heat for approx. 10 min. Gradually add flour and sugar. After all this acquires a homogeneous appearance, put the pan aside on the fire and add the wine, stirring all this time. Then let it simmer until the sauce boils for 2-3 minutes. At the end add a little rosemary.
Baked pork ribs - Jamie Oliver's recipe
In order for the food to have a special taste, Jamie Oliver recommends us to use fresh, good quality ingredients. We must pay special attention to the way of presentation.
- 1 kg of pork ribs
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 hot peppers
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- half a tablespoon of chilli flakes
Exclusive - now benefit from Special offer From lower: TESTS SOLVED for success in the tenure exam in preschool education - EDUCATORS - REVISED EDITION
REVISED EDITION 2021 - SOLVED TESTS for success at the tenure exam in preschool education The paper offers practical and punctual solutions with which you can get maximum score on the tilting exam Focused on the experience of previous tenure exams pass percentages.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- the juice from an orange
- salt and pepper.
Baked pork ribs - how to prepare
In a bowl add the crushed garlic cloves, finely chopped hot peppers, paprika, chilli and olive oil. Pass the pork ribs through this sauce, then put them in a tray that we cover with foil and put them in the oven for 20 minutes.
Then remove the tray from the oven and on top add the lime juice mixed with orange juice and honey. Leave the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius.
Serve with your favorite garnish.
Here are other recipes from the famous chef Jamie Oliver:
Baked Pork Ribs
We cut the ribs and then season them with salt, pepper and delicacy. Put 100 ml of oil and fry the spiced ribs on both sides.
In a glass prepare the following mixture: 2 teaspoons of honey, 50 ml brandy. Mix well until the honey dissolves in the brandy then pour over the meat, at the same time put the 150 ml of wine over. Add the sliced garlic and then pour enough water to cover the meat well.
Cover the bowl with a lid and let it boil until the juice drops and reaches the lard. If the meat is not cooked, you can add more water. The taste with salt is also suitable if needed.
Serve with mashed potatoes and a tomato salad goes just as well.
Smoked ciolan meatballs
Clean the ciolan well (if necessary, lightly grind it on the stove) and shave it with a knife, wash it
Boil the pipettes, hearts and livers, washed and cleaned well, with a little salt.
Baking costs, in two steps, three movements and a break of an hour
You buy pork ribs, the end from the belly, not from the back. Scarecrow. For about 10-15 lei.
Movement 1: Grease them with a mixture of approximately equal proportions of mustard and horn jam (or any other sour jam), salt and pepper them.
Movement 2: Put them in the oven, on the grill, with a tray of water underneath, at 180 degrees. About 30 minutes, you turn them on the other side, with tongs or, if you cook for a long time and you have asbestos fingers like me, with your hand.
You take a break from coffee, tea, wine (red, if you have one), stories with friends. You still look in the oven, so it doesn't dry out at all.
Movement 3: Pull a rib from the beginning and, if you see that it comes out of the meat, take the ribs out of the oven, put them on the table and feed the friends.
Jamie Oliver: Spicy ribs, perfect for fall days
Jamie cooked this delicious recipe in one of his shows, "Oliver's Twist", when he had as a guest his actor and friend, Steve Hartley, a well-known television actor.
3 cloves crushed garlic
2 finely chopped chili peppers
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
4 tablespoons olive oil
juice and peel from an orange
juice and peel of a lemon
2 tablespoons honey
Method of preparation
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Start preparing the marinade for the ribs, mixing the garlic with the other spices - paprika, chili peppers, chili flakes, salt, pepper.
Roll the pieces of ribs well through the marinade, place them in a steak tray, cover them with aluminum foil, and put them in the oven for 20 minutes.
Separately, mix in a bowl the juice, lemon juice and orange with honey.
Remove the ribs from the oven, remove the foil, grease each rib with the mixture of honey, lemon and orange and put them back in the oven at 190 degrees C for 25 minutes, occasionally greasing them with the sauce of citrus that you have left.
Ingredients Baked coquet with mustard
2 cockles (500 gr each)
30 gr butter temp. room
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon honey
2 cloves garlic
2 thyme threads
salt, black pepper
100 ml of hot milk
100 ml sour cream (sweet for cooking 15% fat)
10 gr flour
peel from 1/4 small lemon
1 teaspoon mustard tip
salt, black pepper
Preparation Baked coquet with mustard
- Wipe the chicken well to dry the skin, then let it return to temp for 1 hour. the room.
- Mix the butter with the mustard, honey, salt and ground black pepper to obtain a soft paste. Grease the chickens with this paste everywhere, including under the skin under the chest. Insert in each chicken a clove of cleaned garlic and a sprig of thyme.
- Place the chicken with the breast down (attention!) In a heat-resistant tray (ideally it should go on the stove, to prepare the sauce right in it). The tray should include the chickens a few cm apart, do not crowd them. The tray should not be very large, otherwise in the end you will not have enough juice to prepare the sauce, in addition the butter can burn.
- Place the tray in the oven at 200C for 15 minutes.
- Return the chicken, grease with the juice from the pan and bake for another 30-35 minutes, also at 200C. In the middle of the time, grease them once more with the juice from the tray. In the end, if you prick them with a fork in the thigh area, they should pour clear juice. They will also be very red due to honey.
- Remove the chickens on a plate and cover them lightly with aluminum foil.
- Put the pan in which you cooked the chicken on the stove (if the tray does not go on the stove, drain the juice in a pan) over low heat. Add the flour and mix thoroughly until the flour is absorbed into the fat. Gradually add the hot milk, stirring constantly. You will have a creamy bechamel sauce. When it thickens, add the sour cream and lemon peel and bring to a boil again, stirring constantly. You will have a thinner creamy sauce. Let it boil for a few minutes. Add mustard, salt and black pepper to taste. Homogenize. If the sauce is too thick now (it should flow easily from the spoon) you can add a little more milk until you get the desired consistency.
- Serve the chicken immediately with the mustard sauce.