Mix the butter well with the powdered sugar. Add the salt and vanilla essence and continue to mix well. Gradually add the flour and mix until smooth. Divide the dough into two equal parts. In one part we add 3 tablespoons of cocoa, and in the other 3 tablespoons of flour. Mix the dough well until smooth. Turn the dough one by one on a flat surface and knead by hand for 2-3 minutes.
We place the cocoa dough in two fairly large plastic sheets (approx. 30 cm x30 cm), and with a rolling pin we spread the dough in a square of about 22.5 cm. Using a ruler and a knife we cut 9 strips of 2.5 cm. We do the same with the white dough. Take another plastic wrap and grease it with a little oil. Beat the egg well in a bowl. We start arranging the dough strips.
We take 3 strips - 2 white and one black that we put next to each other alternating colors. They are greased with egg. Above them we arrange 2 black strips and a white one which we arrange in such a way that under black we have black and under black we have white. We also grease them with egg. We continue until all the dough strips are finished. Wrap well with foil. Gently pass on a smaller wooden countertop and place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Prepare 2 trays that we cover with parchment paper. Using a very sharp knife, cut the prepared roll into 1/2 cm strips. Arrange in the pan and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Allow to cool in the pan.
For the car chess purists out there, Auto Chess will probably be the free PC game now available in the Epic Game Store. This is the game that comes from the original team of Dota Auto chess developers and, although it has given up the Dota tradition, almost all the units that you will place on the board can be traced back to their Dota counterparts. As a result, Auto Chess feels very similar to Dota Underlords.
When it comes to learning the game, the cleanliness of its interface and the general level of Polish - if you haven't played the original mode, then this is not a great way to learn the genre. As in TFT, units can contain multiple items and you can update them by combining certain items, but the group of items is random and a mistake in placing an item can be catastrophic.
However, when it comes to actually fighting on the ground and working with alliance bonuses Car chess can become quite profound. With more units and alliances, known as races and classes, you can get some pretty complex pieces, all the more so compared to the many possible Dota Underlords Strategies, and discovering all of this is a lot of fun.
Interesting method of growing cucumbers: you can not water them throughout the season!
All gardeners know that cucumbers are moisture-loving plants that require frequent watering in summer. What if this year you make a bed for the experiment, using the method below? Thanks to her, you won't have to wet the bed all season! Only if the summer is very dry and the strong heat lasts more than 3 weeks, then each bush should be slightly moistened, but in general you will not touch the bed all season!
To prepare the "independent" bed for cucumbers, you will need to dig such a ditch.
Pour plenty of water so that it remains on the bed, and pour 1 bucket of boiling water on top to disinfect the soil. It is the first and last time this bed gets wet.
Then you will need a thick black plastic foil through which no light passes. Namely, it is the secret of the bed for cucumbers, which does not require watering: the condensate, which forms under the foil, will "wet" the cucumbers throughout the season.
The edges of the foil should be buried in the ground, as in the picture below. Leave the bed for 3 days. After that, make cuts in the form of a chessboard, with a distance of about 20 cm between each cut, and sow the seeds or already planted the seedlings. All you have to do next is help the cucumbers to come out: you will need to remove the young leaves and place them on top of the foil. They do not need support because they will grow on the foil. The harvest is amazing! You get a lot of vegetables and they are perfect for both winter preserves and salads. If you happen to have heat in your area, which lasts more than 3 weeks and you worry about cucumbers, then water each bush under the root - it will be enough to add 2 syringes. But, as a rule, cucumbers should not be watered during the season. Just gather the harvest of delicious cucumbers!
Lucian Avramescu: Kings and pawns die on the chessboard of the planet (a kind of editorial)
I ask: Is it a hard fight?
Why would all the pieces on the chessboard die
What if it's not war?
The echo, like any echo, misinterprets me:
Peace is the form in which it is disguised
Any battle for life and death
A scientist intervenes: If we don't wake up in the twelfth hour
The thirteenth will no longer exist
A doctor enters the conversation without words: The thirteenth hour has begun,
Hear him breathe
Thousands sentenced to death?
They are aligned horizontally
At what we call Intensive Care
That is purgatory, and purgatory is full,
His door opens only to death
And rarely does the morgue release a person sentenced to life
It's cold on the sunny ground
A microscopic creature has taken the universe hostage
Her intelligence is clearly superior to human intelligence
Says the same scientist
It will soon be noon, but even sooner
And the chessboard has disappeared since the Crusades,
The mat was given, proof of the stiffness in the photo
Of those caught moving once
Spiral cookies with butter and cocoa
- Servings: 10 People
- Preparation time: 45min
- Cooking time: 25min
- Calories: -
- Difficulty: Easy
It's been about 12 years since I made this wonderful recipe for cookies with butter and cocoa. The cookies come out tender and with a pleasant cocoa aroma, go very well with a coffee, a flavored tea or a sweet snack. When Cristi was little I used to make them once a week, they were his favorite cookies and now it's the same, he likes them just as much, that's why I prepare them now with the same joy and pleasure.
Impress your guests with the wonderful chessboard cake - share the recipe with your friends
I don't think there is anything that looks better than this cake that looks like a chessboard when cut. It is very tasty and especially, you can impress those who cross your threshold, just by the fact that it looks simply wonderful.
Ingredients for the white top:
- 6 tablespoons sugar, 2 eggs
- 12 tablespoons milk, ½ sachet of baking powder
- 12 tablespoons flour
Ingredients for the cocoa top:
- 2 eggs, 6 tablespoons sugar
- 12 tablespoons milk, 10 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, ½ sachet of baking powder
To syrup the countertops you need:
The cake can be decorated with marzipan / cocoa / grated white and dark chocolate / candies - what you like best.
Method of preparation:
Preparation of the chocolate cream - put the whipped cream in a pan with thicker walls and put on low heat - when it is close to boiling point, remove from the heat and add the broken chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Leave the cream at room temperature and then put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours or in the freezer for 30 minutes. Beat the cream before spreading on the cake.
Syrup - put water and sugar on low heat and boil for about 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat, add the vanilla essence and leave to cool to room temperature.
Prepare the white top - beat the egg whites and then gradually add the sugar - beat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Alternatively, add the yolks, milk and at the end add the sifted flour with baking powder - mix everything with a whisk.
The dough is poured into a cake tin, with detachable edges and a diameter of 24 cm - put in the oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. If you want the cake to be square, use a 24 & # 21524 cm tray.
Cocoa top - repeat the same procedure as for the white top only at the end, add flour and baking powder and cocoa. Bake in the same tray after which, both tops are left to cool and cut in half (horizontally).
Assembling the cake - The countertops must be cut - you can use a 15 cm and a 7.5 cm shape or you can use a plate and a glass. Cut first with a 15 cm shape and then with a 7.5 cm one - use a sharp knife.
The same procedure is done for both countertops. There should be 3 rings of different shapes for each countertop. At the end, you will have 4 countertops in 2 colors and the cream is divided into 5. You have to syrup the countertops before putting the cream on.
Place the first part of the white cake (the largest ring) and then fill it with the middle cocoa ring and the small white one - these form the first top over which a part of the cream is placed (don't forget to mix it very well before spread it on the counter).
For the second top - the large cocoa ring - the middle white and the small black - put over the first top and cover with cream. Repeat for the other 2 countertops that remain to form them.
At the end, cover the cake with cream and garnish. Leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours and cut.
By preparing this cheesecake & # 8220Chess & # 8221, you will feel like the queen of the kitchen! It only took me 30 minutes.
Today we suggest you try a more special cheesecake recipe, in the form of a chessboard, which will attract all eyes and will be fully appreciated. The preparation of this beautiful dessert will bring you aesthetic pleasure and good mood.
The chocolate cheesecake & # 8220Chess & # 8221 is incredibly tasty, very delicate and fragrant, has a very beautiful appearance and does not require much preparation time. All guests will be delighted by this wonderful dessert and will want to know the secret of the preparation.
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-200 g of cream (natural yogurt)
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract (vanilla sugar)
Ingredients for icing
Method of preparation
1. dough. Put the milk, cocoa, sugar and butter in a saucepan and mix the ingredients on the fire until they dissolve completely. Remove the mass from the heat when it becomes homogeneous and let it cool.
2. Then add the flour, baking powder and eggs. Beat the ingredients with a whisk or mixer on low speed.
3. Wallpaper a form with baking paper. Pour the resulting dough and distribute it evenly. Bake the top in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
4. Remove the countertop from the oven, allow it to cool slightly, then remove from the pan.
5. Cream. Beat the butter with the powdered sugar and egg yolks.
6. Gradually add the cheese and cream. Beat the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mass.
7. Beat the egg whites and add them to the cheese mass. Then add the vanilla extract and mix well. Refrigerate the cream.
8. Cut the chocolate sponge cake into 10 equal strips.
9. Line the baking sheet with cling film and place the sponge cake strips at equal distances from each other.
10. Fill the free space between the strips with cream cheese. Use a pastry bag or a plastic bag.
11. Lay the second layer. Place the chocolate strips on top of the cream and fill the blanks with cream.
12. Glaze. Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie & # 8211 preferably use dark chocolate and milk chocolate in equal proportions. Grease the cake with the icing obtained and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
13. If desired, you can replace the icing with grated chocolate and sprinkle the whole cake. Then cut strips of paper and place them on top of the cake like a template. Sprinkle the squares with powdered sugar.
Biscuit cakes are the favorite of housewives. We offer you 3 recipes for cakes without baking, which leave your mouth watering!
Unbaked cakes are very popular among housewives, especially beginners, because they are prepared quickly and without hassle. Even though they are simple and easy to make, the biscuit cakes are delicious and look fabulous. The biscuits combine excellently with fruit, nuts and cream or vanilla cream, so a lot of recipes can be created for every taste. Team Bucătarul.eu offers you 3 the tastiest cookie cake recipes, which can be prepared every day and even at a more special event, if they are originally decorated. Try these cake recipes with unbeatable taste!
1. Banana biscuit cake
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the cream with the sugar. Cut bananas into thin slices.
2. Place a layer of biscuits on a plate and grease them with sour cream, place a slice of banana on each biscuit. Then repeat the layers. You need to put the layers in the form of a chessboard: put bananas on the biscuits and biscuits on top of the bananas. The last layer should consist of biscuits covered with sour cream.
3. Decorate the cake with grated chocolate and cookie crumbs. Refrigerate the cake for a few hours to soak.
2. Vanilla cream biscuit cake
& # 8211 1 teaspoon potato flour (or starch)
& # 8211 2 glasses of peeled walnuts
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Dissolve the flour in 1/2 cup of warm milk and pour the mixture into the boiling milk (which is left). Boil the table until it thickens, stirring, then allow to cool.
2. Rub the butter with sugar and egg and combine the mass with the milk and vanilla mixture.
3. Chop the biscuits, chop the walnuts and sprinkle the ingredients in the cream obtained, mix well.
4. Line the form with baking paper greased with butter, place the resulting mass, level it with a knife and refrigerate for a few hours. Then take the cake out of the fridge, remove the paper and decorate the cake with half nuts and chopped biscuits.
3. Fruit cake without baking
& # 8211 700 g crackers
& # 8211 berries & # 8211 at will, to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Pour water over the gelatin and prepare it according to the instructions on the package. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Wash the berries and dry them with a paper towel.
2. Mix the cream with the sugar, fruit and dissolved gelatin, mix well.
3. Soak each biscuit in the dough obtained and place on a cake pan, pour over the remaining mass.
4. Cut the fruits aside into thin slices and place them on the surface of the cake together with the berries. Refrigerate the cake for a few hours to soak.