In a large and tall bowl put the caster sugar, eggs, salt, margarine and mix until smooth, then put the milk, but mix well, put the flour together with the baked powder over the composition prepared before and mix very well until all the flour is incorporated without being lumpy, and it becomes a thicker paste than the classic pancake dough.
After preparing the composition we start baking: We use a frying pan, put it on the fire for heating and then put 2-3 drops of oil, but no more, take it with the polish (if it is normal polish put only half a polish, if it is put a full polish), put the dough in the middle of the pan and very easily tilt the pan only half a cm to slide the dough out, otherwise it is left like that, it does not stretch like in classic pancakes (you can see in pictures that I didn't make them as wide as the bottom of the pan). Bake for 1 minute on both sides, over low heat.
It can be noticed when it is baked on the first side, when it starts to make small and thick holes on top, then it can be turned on the other side, and on this side it can be checked from time to time if it is ready. They should not be left too long, as they bake quickly, burn and dry out.
They are baked one by one and can be placed on top of each other and with a kitchen sink placed over them during baking to keep them warm, but also to avoid hardening.
They can be served hot or cold, we served them with caramel sauce //retete/sos-caramel-28617.html
Pancakes with caramel sauce (American pancakes) - Recipes
You've probably all heard of American classics or pancakes, which have penetrated our pieces, being served for breakfast with various toppings such as, chocolate & # 259, & icircnghe & # 539at & # 259, syrups, fruits, sm & acircnt & acircn & # 259 etc. In the United States, the most common topping is topping syrup. In fact, American clichés are very similar to our traditional clichés, only their clowns are smaller and fluffier, and ours are subdued.
I chose to make a simple recipe for pancakes, with ingredients that any housewife has, no matter what the fridge is, and because it's peach season, I took it with me. I caramelized them with a little rom & # 539i & # 539i & # 537i & # 537o & # 259 to make the cl & # 259titles more delicious. I tell you honestly, I don't look good, but they are very good!
Advice!A little trick to get the very fluffy American clichés out is to separate the white from the white and the white one and then beat it firmly, then sigh. # 259 & icircl & icircncorpora & # 539i & icircn pancake dough!
Ingredients for pancakes:
- 250 g flour & # 259
- 200 ml of milk
- 3 or & # 259 husband
- 30-40 ml of refined sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 shaved & # 259 with salt
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- half a sachet of baking powder
- & # 539ional: zest of l & acircm & icircie, zest of orange & # 259, scor & # 539i & # 537oar & # 259 etc.
Ingredients for caramelizing peaches:
- 7-8 peaches
- 1 can with water (approx. 200 ml)
- 1 lingur & # 259 esen & # 539 & # 259 de rom
- 2 tablespoons acircm & acircie juice
- a score powder & # 539i & # 537oar & # 259
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar / brown sugar
- American clichés are made very simple. Put all the ingredients in a larger bowl and mix well with a fork or use a food processor.
2. Bake the pancakes on the hot pan on one side and on the other over a low heat.
3. & hellip p & acircn & # 259 term all & # 259 dough composition. Do you see how good I look? & # 128578
4. Meanwhile, prepare the caramelized peaches quickly. Cut the peaches into rounds and place them in a pan with the other ingredients. Leave for a few minutes on medium heat, until the peaches will caramelize, and a thicker sauce will form in the pan.
5. Place the plates on a plate and serve them with the caramelized peaches!
If you liked my recipe, show it to your friends! Click LIKE & SHARE!
If you found this web page and want to post it on social networks, use the hashtag #diaskitchen & Icirc & # 539i thank you!
| Dia & rsquos Kitchen is the legal copyright holder of the materials on this blog, which may not be used or published without the written consent of the author |
Click to rate it!
Average rating 3.7 / 5. Number of votes: 7
There are no votes yet! Be the first to rate this post.
American pancakes with bacon and bananas in caramel sauce
Whether I call them crêpes in French-speaking countries, bánh xèo in Vietnam or pancakes in North America, people around the world use pancakes for a delicious and hearty breakfast whenever they have something left over in the fridge, knowing full well. that they are good in any combination: a leftover jam, a piece of cheese or some fruit that no one wants anymore. As the last option happens to me most often because I empty the stalls in the market in the hope that my two little girls will eat at least one fruit a day, today's breakfast consisted of pancakes for which I resurrected some blackened bananas. Caramel and bacon turn this food into something really special and festive, not to be scared by the sweet-salty combination, it just feels like a small smoky aroma that enhances and completes the taste.
Pancakes seem to me the quintessence of America, focused on doing things well and quickly: they are absolutely delicious, they are made immediately and so easily that anyone can execute them perfectly from the first try. Otherwise no one would waste their time with them in the morning, believe me.
1. The composition of American pancakes is simplest with a blender, but if you do not have one at hand, combine the dry ingredients over which you add the liquid ones gradually, so that no lumps form. But if you enjoy the company of a robot with a blender, confidently throw in its bowl 225 g of flour, 1 sachet of baking powder, 2 eggs, 30g of melted butter and 300ml of milk. Homogenize everything for about 30 seconds, then grease a non-stick pan with a little butter, turn the heat to medium and use the blender bowl as a kettle to ‘pour’ the pancakes into the pan. You only have to remember two details: turn them over when you see air bubbles appear on their surface and leave them on the other side for a maximum of one minute. You get about 16 pieces with a diameter of 9 cm.
2. Place the bacon in an oven tray under the hot grill or simply brown it in the pan until crispy. Put it aside.
3. For the caramel sauce in which the bananas are pampered, melt over low heat 60 g of white sugar until golden, then add a cube of butter. Add to the pan three bananas cut lengthwise, cover them with caramel on all sides, after which you can play with some bourbon or flambéed rum. Although it seems, this flambé is not complicated at all: put about two tablespoons of alcohol over the bananas, and then tilt the pan with the edge towards the flame. At the slightest liquid-flame contact, the buckling process begins. The fire will go out relatively quickly, it doesn't give you a reason to call the fire department. And even if he did, you know you're going to thin the sauce with three-quarters of a cup of water. Wait a little longer for the caramel to merge with the water and turn off the heat.
4. Place the pancakes on top of each other as you like, and the bacon and bananas with their sauce between them. I'm addictive, don't say I didn't warn you.
Tips & Tricks:
• Do not mix in caramel until the sugar has completely melted and you have not added butter / liquid as it tends to recrystallize. Use the smallest possible flame and keep your eyes on the pan as on the bottle because 30 seconds can tell the difference between good or burnt.
• Bananas can be replaced by any fruit that shows signs of softening more than it should. In the case of stronger fruits such as apples, continue boiling the caramel sauce until they soften.
• You can make the composition of the pancakes for two days and keep it in the fridge.
How to prepare apple pancakes
The preparation is ridiculously simple: simply mix the ingredients and bake the pancakes in a non-stick pan lightly greased with butter.
How big you make the pancakes is a matter of taste. Or lazy. You can make them as big as a pan to make them easier to escape. I felt the need to torment myself a bit and made them small, about the size of a biscuit. I fit 4 in a pan, as you can see in the photos below.
Another option of this recipe would be to pass the apple slices through the pancake dough and fry them in oil. They are called very cute & # 8220 apples in pajamas & # 8221 (see the recipe here. They are nice and delicious and you can bake them in the oven if you want to limit oil consumption.
Ingredients for the recipe of American pancakes, pancakes with yogurt, walnut and maple syrup
- -125 g flour
- -250 g Greek yogurt
- -1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- For decoration
- -30 ml maple syrup or bee honey
- -50 g ground walnuts and a few seeds
- -20 ml oil for greased pan
Preparation for the recipe of American pancakes, pancakes with yogurt, walnut and maple syrup
How did I prepare them? I will tell you immediately, in two strokes and three movements.
American pancake batter
We started by preparing the dough which consisted of mixing all the ingredients. I mixed well with a wooden spatula to homogenize all the ingredients.
Baking soda does not need to be quenched with vinegar or lemon juice because it comes in contact with yogurt which is sour.
After obtaining the pancake dough (which must have the consistency of a thick cream) I put the pan on low heat and greased it with a little oil.
I let it heat up and then I put the dough in a pan in the shape of a circle, not very big.
I covered it with a lid, let it brown and then I turned the pancake on the other side using the lid again. In this way I proceeded with the other pancakes until I finished the dough.
I tried to make them about the same size so I used the pos.
American pancakes, yogurt pancakes, walnuts and maple syrup
When I finished, I put them on top of each other in a round plate, sprinkled them with maple syrup and decorated with grated walnuts on a grater.
You can also use jam or chocolate.
They are so fluffy, you feel like eating them with your own eyes. They are so easy to make, you have nothing to lose. You will definitely do them again later.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 9.5.
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo American pancakes, pancakes with yogurt, walnut and maple syrup
The weekend is approaching and it's time to spend with the family and quiet and tasty meals, with late and sweet breakfasts. That's why I thought of offering you my version for such a meal: American pancakes, made as I know how.
We start by separating the eggs. We put the egg whites in one bowl, and the yolks in another, in which we also have the flour. For every 100 g of flour we put an egg. We want American pancakes to be very fluffy, so it's important to beat the egg whites well. To the egg yolk flour add powdered sugar, baking powder, salt, melted butter and milk. Mix everything very well. We add the milk gradually, however, to see how much the flour absorbs, because it differs from one type of flour to another. When this dough is well mixed, add the beaten egg whites and mix carefully. We need to get a thicker dough than the usual pancakes.
The dough thus obtained is passed through a sieve so as not to have lumps. It is best to leave it in the fridge for about an hour to allow the baking powder to work.
When it is time to bake, the pan should be greased with a little butter and the fire should be small, in order to bake well inside. When the dough in the pan starts to form air bubbles on the surface, it's time to turn it over.
Separately we make a sauce to cover them.
Put sugar in a pan. We take half of the orange cut in the shell, and with a fork stuck in the peeled part, we use the part with the pulp cut as a spoon to mix the sugar. Thus, the orange will leave its juice in the melting sugar, obtaining a caramel flavored with orange. When the sugar has melted and is golden (we don't want it to be too dark), add butter to the pan and continue to mix with the orange. Add half a cinnamon stick and continue to mix. In this sauce we add fresh cherries without seeds or other fruits, depending on the season. If necessary, add a little more water or orange juice so that the fruit does not burn. For cherries, I also like to add a little crushed black pepper and a crushed clove. For other fruits, you can choose the flavors you want to add yourself. Leave on low heat for about 20 minutes. It should not have the consistency of a sweetness, but rather of a sauce.
For mounting on the plate we put alternative layers of sauce, pancakes and crushed almonds, finishing the "turret" of pancakes with fruit and almond sauce. If you want, you can put a cup of ice cream on top.
fluffy, aromatic, healthy and ultra tasty, these pancakes have everything you could want from such a dessert!
The preparation of some American pancakes has been on my list for some time, but the unsuccessful attempts made me give up this idea for a while. Although the cooking process may seem simple, it is not at all so when we remove fats from the landscape. Because these pancakes cook over a high flame in a short time and burn very quickly, the speed with which we move is essential. I made impeccable normal pancakes countless times for my friend, but the healthy one was the one that bothered me every time.
The biggest problem is that in the absence of fat, the pancakes stick quite hard, even to non-stick surfaces, and if the dough is not perfect, they break on return. Burnt pancakes, broken, unripe, not grown, I made them all and I couldn't find the perfect recipe. I started to think that I will be able to make healthy pancakes only when the calorie-free spray for frying and baking will appear in our country as well.
Because I hate to give up, I decided to try again and I am very happy that I did it!
I got some delicious pancakes. ♥
To make the return process easier, you can add a little coconut oil to the pan, but I omitted the oil.
These pancakes are so tasty and soft, and fluffy, that you would have guessed that they are healthy.
How could I resist such a dessert?
Walden Farms caramel syrup is my favorite, and the big surprise is that this syrup does not contain calories. It is sweet and very fragrant, and I use it without remorse as a topping for porridge, ice cream, fruit and pancakes whenever my heart or stomach craves. :)) Clearly, this syrup made me a happier man.
The tastiest recipes for pankers
Classic American pancakes
- 400 gr flour
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 or
- a tablespoon of baking soda
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- whipped cream
- Maple syrup
How is it prepared
Add the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl. Make a hole in the middle of the flour mixture and add the egg, vanilla essence and milk. Once the dough is homogeneous, add the butter and mix until a homogeneous composition is obtained.
Allow the pan to heat over low heat, melt a little butter and add the composition to pancakes in the frying pan. When bubbles appear on the surface, it's time to turn the pancakes. Put four pancakes on top of each other on the plate, pour a little maple syrup, add a little cream and a handful of blueberries and serve.
With whipped cream, ice cream, jam, caramel or chocolate sauce & # 8230 I ate breathlessly, namely pancakes, the famous fluffy American pancakes & # 8230 what can I tell you about calories, we leave them behind for at least a day. :)
It is prepared quickly and about 23 pieces come out of one portion.
Pancakes with scalded dough filled with apples in caramel sauce
I played a little with the pancake dough, I wanted to get out of the classic, to try another texture, so I prepared pancakes with scalded dough filled with apples in caramel sauce.
There is no difference in taste, because the ingredients are the same, but the texture is different, denser, but at the same time fluffy.
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- For the dough:
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 300 ml milk
- 300 ml of mineral water
- 50 gr butter
- approx. 350 gr flour
- a knife tip salt
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- For the filling: caramel apples
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 apples
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 100 gr butter
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- a little oil to grease the pans
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the dough for Pancakes with scalded dough filled with apples in caramel sauce.
Let the composite of pancakes rest, 30 minutes, if we have patience and do not hurry, or if it is not too big, the appetite of those around us :))
We prepare the apples in caramel sauce.
With this cream I filled some of the pancakes, I filled the rest with jam or finetti, according to everyone's preferences.
I got 20 pancakes, and my pans have a diameter of 24 cm.
I think it's worth trying these delicious pancakes with scalded dough filled with apples in caramel sauce, so I wish you luck and good appetite!